- 1 RLDA Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 RLDA Vacancy Details 2015
- 3 Rail Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 RLDA Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 RLDA Managers & Office Assistant Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 RLDA Results 2015
RLDA Recruitment 2015 Notification
RLDA Recruitment 2015 Notification released with Advt. No: 06/2015 RLDA/HRD Dated 7th OCTOBER 2015. Rail Land Development Authority is inviting Applications to fill 16 Managers & Office Assistant Posts on Deputation Basis. Candidates who wish to apply for Railway Jobs can grab this Opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for these Managers & Office Assistant Posts released under RLDA Recruitment 2015. Candidates can get the Rail Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 Notification from Official RLDA Website www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates have to read the complete RLDA Notification before applying Offline to Railway Land Development Authority Recruitment.
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) established on 1 November 2006. RLDA was under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. RLDA was set-up by an Amendment of the Indian Railways Act, 1989. The primary aim of RLDA is to develop vacant railway land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures. Every year it releases many recruitment Notifications for Various Posts. Now Rail Land Development Authority has released the RLDA Recruitment 2015 Notification to fill Various Posts. Interested Candidates may apply to Rail Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 on or before 07/11/2015.
Applicants who wish to apply for RLDA Jobs should read the complete Notification before going to apply Offline. The Detailed Notification of RLDA Recruitment 2015 is available on Official RLDA Website www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates have to apply for Rail Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Other Details like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc. of Railway Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 are available below.
RLDA Vacancy Details 2015
Rail Land Development Authority has recently released the RLDA Recruitment 2015 Notification to fill Managers & Office Assistant Posts. The Post wise Vacancy Details of Rail Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 are available below.
Total No of Vacancies: 16 Posts.
Name of the Post: Managers and Office Assistant.
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Joint General Manager(Civil)/(Real Estate &Urban Planning)/Dy. General
|2||Joint General Manager/ Finance& Accts/Dy. General Manager/ Finance& Accts||02 Posts|
|5||Manager/ Project||05 Posts|
|7||Office Assistant/Vigilance||01 Post|
Rail Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for RLDA Jobs should meet the below Eligibility Criteria such as Qualification and Age Limit. The Eligibility Criteria given on our site is as per RLDA Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Qualification for RLDA Managers/Office Assistant Posts Recruitment
- Joint General Manager(Civil): Group ‘A’ service on regular posts in Civil Engineering Department.
- Joint General Manager: Group ‘A’ Officer in Accounts Department.
- Secretary: Group ‘A’ officers of Indian Railways with a minimum of 7 years experience.
- Manager/RTC, Manager/ Project, Manager/Vigilance: Group ‘B’ Gazetted Officer working on regular posts.
- Office Assistant/Vigilance: Candidates are working in a Central Govt. / State Govt. / Indian Railways.
For more Details See RLDA Recruitment 2015 Notification.
RLDA Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organisation: Rail Land Development Authority.
Official Website: www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in
Total No of Posts: 16 Posts.
Name of the Post: Managers and Office Assistants.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Railway Jobs.
Job Location: Delhi.
Tenure of Deputation: Three years.
Selection Process: Candidates who have applied for RLDA Recruitment 2015 will be selected depending on their Performance in
- Joint General Manager(Civil), Joint General Manager:
- JGM -Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- per month.
- DGM- Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- Secretary, Manager/RTC, Manager/ Project, Manager/Vigilance: Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- Office Assistant/Vigilance: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
Tenure of Deputation: Candidates have to serve for three years that may be extended to 5 years.
How to Apply:
- Log on to Official Website www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on Career->Recruitment on Deputation Basis Dated 09/10/2015.
- Download the proforma of Application.
- Fill the Application in Detail.
- Send Application to below Address
Joint General Manager (HRD),
Rail Land Development Authority,
Near Safdarjung Railway Station,
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 07/11/2015.
RLDA Managers & Office Assistant Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
After the closing date of the Application form, RLDA Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available on the Official Website. Candidates should log into the RLDA Official Website www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in to download the Admit Cards of Rail Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015. Applicants who have applied for Railway Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 before the due date are only eligible to get the Admit Cards. RLDA will post the Admit cards of RLDA Managers & Ofice Assistant Recruitment 2015 few days before the exam.
RLDA Results 2015
After the hiring process has completed, Rail Land Development Authority will release the results of RLDA Recruitment 2015 in its official website. Candidates who have attended the Selection Process should check the official website www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in for RLDA results. The full details of Rail Land Development Authority Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.