- 1 RRB SSE Review
- 2 RRB SSE Exam 2015
- 3 RRB SSE Exam 2015 Review
- 4 RRB SSE Answer key
- 5 RRB SSE Asked Questions
- 6 RRB Answer Key & Expected Cut off Marks
RRB SSE Review
RRB SSE Review are updated here. With RRB SSE Review the candidates who participated in the RRB SSE Exam can know Status of the RRB SSE Exam 2015. Review gives you a lots of information about the way of exam conducted this year. Based upon the RRB SSE Review the candidates can easily analyse their performance in the exam. Here we are providing RRB SSE Asked Questions and RRB SSE Answer Key for different sets.
Click here For IBPS RRB PO 5th Sep Questions
Click here For IBPS PO 5th September Answer key
RRB SSE Exam 2015
RRB SSE Exam is over from 1st – 3rd September the exam were conducted. People who appeared for the exam are looking for the Total RRB SSE Review. With the help of review candidates easily analyse their respective score. RRB SSE Exam were conducted in 3 days. From 1st Sep – 3rd Sep
RRB SSE Review Sep 1st Exam: On this day the paper is bit cool. Candidates who correctly prepared can attempt maximum number of questions.
Questions Asked in RRB SSE Sep 1st are enclosed below.
RRB SSE Review Sep 2nd Exam: Questions Asked in this Section were lengthy and moderate difficulty. 2nd sept 1st shift, paper was very tough and about 15 civil ques which were never heard of. All branch que were in equal proportion but electrical que were on high side. 2que from JE exam were repeated.
RRB SSE Sep 3rd Exam Review: RRB SEE 3rd sep 2nd shift….contain most of the question from electrical(even from transformer only)….only 2-3 questions were from EC domain.
RRB SSE Exam 2015 Review
- First thing it contain most question from +2 level
- Second thing aptitude questions comes from SSC CGL 2nd TIER
- Some of Questions in Aptitude are of one page solution. It takes loads of time.
- Paper was Tough so, cut off will be low than last year.
- Aptitude is too tough and time taking…..
- Reason moderate to tough, time taking……
- MECH questions are only 7 – 10
- CIVIL questions are 25 ( More than 18 questions are untouchable)
- ECE questions are 20 ( Moderate – tough)
- EEE(Excluding ECE topics) are 5
- Physics is moderate – tough
- Chemistry is tough
- GK is very tough (literally untouchable)
- OVERALL FOR ONE WHO PREPARES FROM MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, Can score 90+ questions correctly….
- Question was much tougher than previous year!
RRB SSE Answer key
RRB Junior Engineer Exam & RRB Sr. Engineer Exam were held from 26th August to 3rd September 2015. Huge number of applicants who are seeking for the Railway Jobs had participated in the RRB SSE 2015. The Exam were successfully completed and the people are now eagerly looking for the RRB SSE Answer Key. Here we are giving bit information about the difficulty level of the RRB SSE Exam. Such that the participated fellows can easily analyse their Answers.
RRB SSE Asked Questions
RRB SSE Exam is an online exam. Candidates who sit for the exam can get the complete details regarding RRB SSE Exam: RRB SSE Answer Key, RRB SSE Expected Cut off marks, RRB SSE Question Papers, RRB SSE Asked Questions here.
RRB SSE Review : From the starting date of the exam the questions asked level were bit easy, But gradually it increased. From 2nd September onwards the QSN become really harder, It might be very hard to guess the cut off marks. Because so many question sets are involved with varied difficulty.
This Time the overall question level for SSE was a little bit on the tougher side than last year. The Questions were more jumbled up and more unconventional.
RRB Answer Key & Expected Cut off Marks
RRB SSE Exam Review gives you the exact difficulty level of the exam. One can do well in the exam if there is sufficient knowledge on the following mentioned below.
- Physics(In depth)
- Chemistry(In depth)
- Current events(WhosWho,Awards)
- Technical.(Mostly from Civil & Mechanical).
RRB SSE Review: RRB SSE Exam will be cool to the people who have fine Technical knowledge in Civil, Mechanical & Electronics. If u are good with technical minimum basics then Don’t lie on technical side ,there is nothing to do with because of dominating questions from other branches.