Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020 Notification – Apply Online for 3553 Apprentice Vacancies: Latest Western Railway News is here!! Western Railway Recruitment Board has invited Online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 3553 Apprentice posts. Candidates on satisfying the eligibility criteria of Western Railway Mumbai Recruitment can start applying from 12th December 2018. The Online Application form for wr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019 should be submitted before 9th January 2019. Furthermore, applicants can check the Eligibility Details for Western Railway Recruitment 2019-20 in the below sections of this page.
Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020
As per latest Western Railway News, WR Railway Recruitment Notification 2019-2020 announced on 12thh December 2018. Job aspirants who have passed 10th Class or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution can apply Online for Western Railway Apprentice 2019-2020 Recruitment Notification on this page. Moreover, applicants age should lie between 15 to 24 Years.
Western Railway Apprentice 2018-19 Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Board||Western Railway Recruitment (WRR)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||3553|
|Application Starting Date||12th December 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application||9th January 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Western Railway Jobs 2019-2020 – Western Railway Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Division||No of Vacancies|
|BCCT – Division||783|
|BRC – Division||483|
|SBI (ENGG) W/SHOP||65|
|SBI (SIG) W/SHOP||21|
|TN (HQ Controlled Division/Workshops Slots)||86|
Western Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Mumbai – Online Applications are invited from Western Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 12th December 2018. Interested Railway Job seekers can submit your duly filled application forms on or before 9th January 2019. Read further sections to know details about eligibility, age limit, selection procedure and others in the following sections of this page.
www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed 10th Class under 10+2 System or Matriculation with 50% marks as aggregate from a recognized university or Institution
The age limit for applying Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020 is as follows
- Minimum Age – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
The Age Relaxation Details for www.wr.indianrailways 2019 Recruitment is as follows.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Merit List
- Selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for 01 Year
- During 1st year of training: 70% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
- 2nd year of training: 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
- 3rd year of training: 90% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
Western Railway Online Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates – No Application Fee
Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020 Onliney Onine Steps
Western Railway Recruitment 21019-2020 Apply Online Steps:
- Firstly, Click on Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill the all the details asked in Western Railway application form.
- Upload Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Also, attach scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020 Process.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- SSC (10th Standard) Marks Sheet
- DOB Certificate
- Consolidated ITI Marks Sheet
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Disability certificate in case of PWD Candidates
- Discharge Certificate or Serving Certificate
INVALID Applications (OR) Rejections:
- Applications without a scanned signature.
- Application without a scanned photograph.
- Application with a scanned photo but wearing Goggles or with the cap or with the wig or colored glasses or disfigured / small size or unrecognizable.
- Not possessing the prescribed Matriculation and ITI Qualification for the relevant Trade on the date of submission of application.
- Application without valid Community certificate in the Central Government format and from the appropriate authority as per Annexure ‘A’, ‘B’&’C’.
- Relevant certificates as proof for claiming age relaxation or fee relaxation if any wherever claimed.
- Applications without proof of age.
- Applications of over-aged or under-aged Applicants and also where the date of birth certificates uploaded are illegible date not filled in or wrongly filled.
- Incorrect / Incomplete applications in any form as and when detected, is liable to be rejected.
- Multiple Applications with minor changes of information and/or facts or varied details for same Trade.
- Applications without examination fee of Rs. 100/-, wherever applicable or less fee.
- Any other form of irregularities as observed and considered as invalid by RRC – WR.
- Applications without relevant legible Annexure’s as per para 9 above
Western Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2019-2020 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RRC WR Jobs 2019-2020 – Important Links
|Advertisement Release Date||12th December 2018|
|Starting Date||12th December 2018|
|Last Date||9th January 2019|
Similar Job Openings to Western Railway Mumbai Jobs 2018:
|» Railway TTE Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 2500 Openings|
» RRB ASM Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 50,000 Posts
» Northeast Frontier Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 4329 Vacancies
» North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 703 Jobs
» North Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 2029 Jobs
About Western Railways Recruitment:
Western Railways, established on 5th November in the year 1951. It was established by the merger of its forerunner, the erstwhile Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway (BB&CI), along with other State Railways viz, Jaipur, Saurashtra, and Rajputana. However, BB&CI Railway, took birth in the year 1855, with the construction of a 29-mile broad gauge track on which is on the West Coast ( from Ankleshwar to Utran in Gujarat state). In the year 1864, Western Railways took extension till Mumbai. Subsequently, Western Railway project was further extended beyond Baroda in a northeasterly direction towards Godhra, Nagda, Ratlam, and thereafter northwards towards Mathura to eventually link with the Great India Peninsula Railway, now Central Railway, which had already started operating in Mumbai in 1853. Initially linking Delhi with Agra, Jaipur, and Ajmer was established in 1883 known as a Metre Guage Railway System.