RRC Western Railway, Mumbai Recruitment 2019 GDCE Notification
Railway Recruitment Cell has announced the Recruitment Notification for Western Railway 2019. RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2019 is now available for 725 Junior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Clerk & Other Vacancies. The Notification for the RRC Western Railways is for the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). The Jobs in RRC Western Railway invites application through Online Process. Interested can check out RRC Educational Qualification, RRC WR Age Limit, Pay Scale and Other Important Details regarding the GDCE Exam. Aspirants can register for the GDCE Exam from 01st July 2019. The RRC WR Online Application Link will be open till 30th July 2019. The RRC Notification is for filling the NTPC (Non-Graduate) against GDCE Quota as per Vacancy in Western Railway.
As per the Railway Recruitment Cell, those who have completed with 12th & Degree can apply for the Jobs in Western Railway. General Departmental Competitive Examination is conducted to fill up to 25% of applicants through Direct Recruitment which indents are otherwise required to be placed before RRB. Regular railway employees irrespective of department possessing the qualification for direct recruitment in RRB shall be eligible to appear GDCE. Check out the complete Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification for GDCE Exam from this webpage.
Recruitment in RRC Western Railways 2019 – Complete Details
|Name of the Organisation||Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway|
|Name of the Examination||General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Clerk & Other|
|Number of Posts||725|
|Mode of application||Online Application|
|Starting Date to Apply||01st July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th July 2019|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Western Railway Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||105|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||238|
|Sr. Commerical Cum Ticket Clerk||129|
Western Railway Job 2019 Category Wise Details
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||65||11||7||22||105|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||127||35||16||60||238|
|Sr. Commerical Cum Ticket Clerk||65||20||9||35||129|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Mumbai Jobs 2019
WR GDCE Educational Qualification:
Junior Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk & Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk:
- 12th (+2 Stage) or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ SC/ ST /PWD/ Ex-Servicemen and candidate who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage)
Good Guard, Sr. Commerical Cum Ticket Clerk & Station Master:
- Completed with Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
RRC WR GDCE Age Limit:
Age will be reckoned as on 01/07/2019.
- General candidates – 42 years
- OBC candidates – 45 years
- SC/ST candidates – 47 years
The Date of Birth of the aspirants should be between the below-mentioned dates:
|Age Group||Upper Date of Birth||Lower Date of Birth|
|18 to 42||18 to 45||18 to 47|
Proof of Age:
Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority or Matric/SSC/SSLC certificate or mark sheet indicating Date of Birth issued by Board or School leaving/Transfer certificate issued by Schools/College Authority.
- Check out the Official Notification to know about the Application Fee.
RRC WR Pay Scale:
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||Level – 02|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Level – 03|
|Good Guard||Level – 05|
|Sr. Commerical Cum Ticket Clerk|
|Station Master||Level – 06|
Check through Official Notification to know in detail about the Salary Pay.
RRC WR will choose candidates through
- General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)
How to Apply ONLINE for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2019?
Download the Official Notification and read all the details that are listed in. Each post has a separate notification along with the separate Annexure. Download the Annexure Form. Fill in the asked details. Attach the necessary documents. The Online Application Link will be opened till the end of July 2019 month. Application Link will not be available after 30th July 2019. Download the respective post Annexure Form and official notification from the below section. Follow the below steps to fill the Online Application.
- Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” icon.
- Fill in the basic details for registration.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your old password and set your new Password and click on the Change Password icon.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, up to 70kb, 100 DPI, ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, up to 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway
Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Road,
Grant Road (East), Mumbai – 400 007.
Help Line Number: 022 – 67643649
Documents that are to be Uploaded:
- Proof of Date of Birth as mentioned above.
- Certificates of Educational Qualification for the post applied.
- In the case of SC/ST community candidates, Community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure- I of the Notification.
- In the case of OBC community candidates, Community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure-II of the Notification. This Certificate should specifically indicate that the candidate does not belong to the persons/section (Creamy Layer).
- Candidates claiming to belong to Other Backward Classes are also required to submit a self-declaration in the prescribed format. (Annexure – III of the Notification).
NOTE: Annexure I, II, III are attached with the respective Application form. Candidates applying against reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC) and/or seeking age relaxation must upload requisite Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority. Otherwise, their claim for reservation status (SC/ST/OBC) will not be entertained and the candidature/application of such candidates, if fulfilling all the eligibility conditions for General (Un-reserved) category, will be considered under General (UR) vacancy only.
Invalid Application Form of RRC Western Railway:
- Improper Scanned photo and Scanned Signature.
- Underaged/Over-aged candidates.
- Not having Proof of Age.
- Not having the requisite Education Qualification at the time of the closing date of application.
- Application without uploading the requisite certificates.
- Not having proper Educational Qualification proof details.
- Any other irregularity.
- List of eligible candidates will be notified on RRC website.
- Mode of the examination will be notified on the RRC Website.
- Call letter for the written examination will be issued through Online Mode.
- For any legal issues arising out of this Employment Notice, the Jurisdiction shall be under Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Mumbai only.
Important Dates for RRC Western Railway GDCE Notification 2019
|Start date of submitting Application||01st July 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application||30th July 2019|
|GDCE Exam Dates||Announced Soon|
RRC Western Railway Jobs 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification Pdf for Jr. Clerk||Download|
|Official Notification Pdf for Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Download|
|Official Notification Pdf for Goods Guard||Download|
|Official Notification Pdf for Station Master||Download|
|Annexure Form for Station Master||Download|
|Annexure Form for Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Download|
|Annexure Form for Goods Guard||Download|
|Annexure Form for Jr. Clerk||Download|
|RRC WR GDCE Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Western Railway Recruitment
The Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways the busiest railway networks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are Mumbai Central, Ratlam – Ahmedabad. The railway system is divided into six operating divisions, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam, and Mumbai WR. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busy junction station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns the highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division. Surat railway station is one of the busiest railway stations in Western Railway in the non-junction category where more than 160 trains pass per day.
Western Railway General Manager’s official bungalow ‘Bombaci’ is located on Altamont road in Cumbala Hill, Mumbai.
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Post||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|NHAI Recruitment||46 – Assistant Manager & Others||[20-08-2019]|
|ZSI Recruitment||18 – Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant||[14-08-2019]|
|PGCIL Recruitment||06 – Vigilance & Director||[06-08-2019]|
|BCAS Recruitment||128 – Security Officer & Others||[August 2019]|
|BIS Recruitment||115 – UDC, Laboratory Officer (B), Senior Officer & Others||[27-07-2019]|