Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification is here – Apply Online for 715 Manager, Bank Assistant & Other Jobs. New Bank Job Alert !! This Notification was released to fill up the vacancies in the Rajasthan Cooperative Bank. Candidates looking for Bank Jobs can apply for this job vacancy. Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Online Application Process has been started from 12th September 2019.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Rajasthan Bank Jobs should submit your application on or before
06th October 2019 Extended to 17th October 2019. Candidates who have completed their graduation in the respective stream and preparing for the Bank exam can apply for the Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, and important dates are given below. Read this article for more details.
Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification – Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Manager, Banking Assistant, Computer Programmer & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||715|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
RSCB Job Vacancies 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank|
|Districts Central Cooperative Bank|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
Senior Manager/ Manager:
- Completed MBA degree from a university established by an Indian Law or Graduation from any discipline with 2 years post-graduate diploma in Business Management from an institution recognized by the state government.
- B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or
- MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT) from a recognized institution or
- M. Sc with 1 Year post-graduate diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) or
- Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Science/ Maths/ Statistics from a recognized University with a Diploma (3 Year) in Computer Engineering or
- Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Science/ Maths/ Statistics from a recognized University with a Post Graduation degree MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT).
- Deep knowledge of Networking and RDMS (Relational Database Management System) is compulsory.
- Experience – 1-year post-qualification in software development, implementation, and operations.
- Graduation degree from a university established by an Indian Law or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computer should be compulsory for all posts
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Refer to the Official Notification of Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019.
- Pay the fee through Online mode.
- General/ MBC/ Creamy layer of BC – Rs. 1000/-
- Sahriya/ SC/ ST/Non-Creamy layer BC/ EWS/ and MBC/ TSP Area/ Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 500/-
- Written Examination.
How to Apply ONLINE for Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Download the Notification given below.
- Read all the Instructions Carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Enter all the required details in the Online Application form.
- Scan and upload all the necessary documents along with photographs.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- After rechecking the details click on Submit Button to finish.
- Take Printout of application form for further use.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Bank Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Important Links for Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank:
Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank was set up at Udaipur in 1943 with an underlying capital of Rs.10.00 lacs. A prominent Industrialist Late Seth Shri Govind Ram Seksaria was the originator administrator and Late Shri Dwarka Prasad Gupta was the primary General Manager. The Bank likewise settled a country (Gramin) bank Mewar Anchlik Gramin Bank in Udaipur District in Rajasthan on 26 January 1983. The bank’s focal office is situated at Jaipur, in spite of the fact that its enrolled office is in Udaipur. By and by the bank has 294 of the branches being in Rajasthan. The cooperative bank is an organization set up on the helpful premise and managing in the customary financial business.
The historical backdrop of Indian helpful banking began with the death of Cooperative Societies Act in 1904. The target of this Act was to build up agreeable credit social orders “to support frugality, self-improvement, and participation among agriculturists, craftsmen and people of constrained methods. Possess assets to incorporate offer capital and different kinds of stores. A real bit of the offer capital is raised from part agreeable social orders and the focal helpful banks, and the rest is contributed by the state government. Singular commitment to the offer capital is little. The primary wellspring of stores is additionally the agreeable social orders and focal helpful banks. The rest of the stores originate from people, nearby bodies and others.
Similar Bank Jobs:
|Notification Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|RBI Assistant Jobs||Assistant – Various||[Updated Soon]|
|RBI Grade B Notification||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR, and DSIM in Common Seniority Group||[Updated Soon]|
|HDFC Bank Recruitment||Future Bankers Program (FBP) – 5000||[31-10-2019]|