Interested candidates can read the article to check for eligibility. If eligible they can attend the walk-in on the dates mentioned. All details related to the walk-in drive is given below. Candidates can also refer to the official notification and website using the link below. Make sure to attend the interview on the said date and time to be part of Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment.
Overview of Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Jobs 2023
|Name of the Organization
|Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Mode Of Application
|Walk-in-Interview Reporting Time
|Walk-in-Interview Starting Time
|Delhi Government Jobs
| Official Website
Eligibility Criteria for Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Candidate must have completed their MBBS with Post Graduation Degree or Diploma from a recognized university/institute in India.
Read the official notification for more details on Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Careers.
- For age limit as given in the Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2023, refer to the official notification
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview
Pay Scale for Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/- per month
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Online Application Fee:
- General/ Other Backward Community Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital using the link below
- Click on recruitment
- Find the notification for Senior Resident Walk-in-interview
- Read the notification carefully
- If you are eligible, attend the walk-in on the given date and time at the venue
General Information :
- Candidates selected for Senior Resident Posts on ad-hoc basis will be appointed for 44 days only, which is extendable up to 1 year or till the regular interview, whichever is earlier
- Selected candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council at the time of joining
- Carry original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all documents/ testimonials and one photograph
- Selected candidates will be prohibited from private practice
- Visit the official website regularly for updates
- Read the entire notification below attending the walk-in
Candidates have to carry the following documents while attending the Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment interview. Both original and one of self-attested documents is required to be carried by the candidate for the interview.
- Passport Size Coloured Photograph
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Valid Voter ID
- Valid Indian Passport
- All Medical Degrees
- Current Medical registration With State Medical Council or Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Valid Proof Of SC/ ST/ OBC, if applicable
- Publications, if any
Conference Hall, Administrative Block- 7,
1st Floor, Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital,
Tahirpur, Delhi – 110093