RBDCK Recruitment 2017-18 – 20 Manager, Assistant, & other Vacancies
New Job Alert is here! RBDCK Recruitment 2017-18 Notification is out. Apply Offline for 20 Manager, Assistant, Deputy Tahsildar & other Posts. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates can now apply for RBDCK Recruitment 2017 on this page. The application process starts from 29th November 2017 and ends on 4th December 2017. However, check details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. Also, visit @ www.rbdck.com and be a part of RBDCK Recruitment 2017.
RBDCK Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Roads and Bridges Development Corporation of Kerala (RBDCK)|
|Post Name||Manager, Assistant, Deputy Tahsildar & others|
|Starting date to apply||27-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||04-12-2017|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
RBDCK Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Additional General Manager||01|
Eligibility Criteria for RBDCK Recruitment 2017
All the candidates who wish to apply for RBDCK Jobs 2017 Notification must meet below provided eligibility conditions. In addition, Aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
RBDCK Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Additional General Manager Posts: Must have passed B.Tech/B.e in civil engineering. Also, MBA in finance form recognized University. 15 years experience in desired field.
- Senior Manager Posts: B.Tech along with MBA. also, 7 years os work experience in desired field.
- Manager: Passed B.Tech and MBA. also, 2 years of work experience in desired field.
- Personal Assistant: Passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, shorthand or diploma in concerned field. Also, 5 years of work experience in desired field.
- Deputy Collector: Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Also, 3 years of work experience in desired field.
- Deputy Tahsildar: Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Also, 3 years of work experience in desired field.
- LA (Assistant): Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Also, 2 years of work experience in desired field.
- Confidential Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Relevant work experience. Also, typing speed of 80 words per minute.
- Accounts Assistant: Passed B.com and certificate in computer data entry or equivalent from recognized university. Also, 2 years of work experience in desired field.
RBDCK Recruitment Age Limit:
All the applicants must meet age limit as per the rules.
- Age limit is applicable as per the rules an regulations of Kerala Government.
- However, age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
RBDCK Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written examination, or
RBDCK Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Additional General Manager Posts: Rs.77,400/- to Rs.1,15,200/-.
- Senior Manager Posts: Rs.13,610/- to Rs.20,700/-.
- Manager: Rs.36,600/- to Rs.79,200/-.
- Personal Assistant: Rs.39,500/- to Rs.83,000/-.
- Deputy Collector: Rs.42,500/- to Rs.87,000/-.
- Deputy Tahsildar: Rs.9,190/- to Rs.15,510/-.
- LA (Assistant): Rs.5,650/- to Rs.8,790/-.
- Confidential Assistant: Rs.20,000/- to Rs.45,800/-.
- Accounts Assistant: Rs.20,000/- to Rs.45,800/-.
RBDCK Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates must pay the application fee as per the norms.
- Applicants must desired amount as their application Fee.
- Applicant fee has to be paid while applying.
How to Apply for RBDCK Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, candidates must visit RBDCK Official website i.e. www.rbdck.com
- On the Main page, click on careers.
- Then, click on concerned notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill in application with necessary details, attach photograph and necessary certificates.
- Now, duly filled application forms can be posted to the below provided postal address before 04-12-2017.
- Also, candidates submit application forms through mail id which is provided below.
Roads and Bridges Development corporation of Kerala Limited,
2nd floor, Preethi Building, M.V.Road, Palarivattom, Cochin – 682025,
RBDCK Recruitment Important Links:
RBDCK Recruitment Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||28th November 2017|
|Starting Date of application||29th November 2017|
|Last Date to apply||4th December 2017|
Roads and Bridges Development Corporation of Kerala Ltd (RBDC) is an autonomous body under the Government of Kerala which manages construction of roads and bridges in the state of Kerala, India. In contrast with the Kerala Public Works Department, RBDC is an autonomous body which mobilizes its own fund for its operations.Our vision is to create well developed network of roads, flyovers, bridges, other transport infrastructure facilities for improved productivity and economic efficiency of transport that will act as catalyst to the overall development the State of Kerala. We visualize enhanced safety of road and rail transport within the State by replacing the railway level crossings with road over bridges.
Also, We cherish high level of professional ethics in all our endeavour, relentlessly strive for excellence by setting our standards high and applying advanced technologies and quality control measures for the timely completion of projects. We practice sustainable development by taking care of the environment and the people living around the projects for the long term good of the mankind.
Know more about RBDCK
Firstly, RBDCK is a corporation established and fully owned by the Government of Kerala and has been incorporated as a limited company under the Companies Act 1956 on 23rd September 1999. Also, RBDCK mainly deals with the properties and assets comprising movables and immovable including land, road projects, railway over bridge projects, toll collection rights and works under construction. Moreover, RBDCK is a company under the Public Works Department of Government of Kerala.Major functions of the Corporation are, To construct, maintain, operate and manage Highways, Roads, Bypasses, Bridges, Over-bridges etc., entrusted to and vested with the Company by the Government of Kerala.
To undertake construction and maintenance of such facilities for and on behalf of any Government, Governmental agencies and Organisations on Turn-Key, Build-Own-Transfer, Build-Own-Operate and Transfer or any other basis and to collect tolls, user charges and such other revenues for the use of such facilities from the public, Government and other agencies. Also, To raise funds subject to the provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and Reserve Bank of India guidelines issued from time to time for construction, maintenance, improvement and operation of such facilities etc.
RBDCK Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
First of all, Roads and Bridges Development Corporation of Kerala Limited has 20 great Openings for the year 2017-18. Moreover, The Vacancies available are for Manager, Assistant, Deputy Tahsildar & other posts. Candidates who fulfill above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who satisfy all eligiblity conditions can apply for RBDCK Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date here.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding RBDCK Jobs 2017. Roads and Bridges Development Corporation of Kerala Limited is providing employment opportunities in recent days. Therefore, all job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding RBDCK Vacancy 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about RBDCK Job Vacancy 2017.