RBI Assistant Jobs 2019 Notification – Apply Online for RBI Assistant Jobs: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is looking for well-qualified professionals to fill up with 623 RBI Assistant posts. Candidates with qualified skills and with a better experience can apply for the posts through online mode. The RBI Assistant notification will be released soon in the official website www.rbi.org.in. Make sure the interested candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria in the below page before applying for the posts.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-Overview
|Name of the board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||RBI Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||623 (approx)|
|Starting Date to Apply||Will be released soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be released soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
RBI Assistant Notification 2019-20
Those of Eligible candidates will be selected by the board member of Reserve Bank of India. Selected aspirants will get the basic pay as per listed below. Scroll down to get the complete details regarding RBI Assistant Jobs 2019-20.
RBI Vacancy 2019
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2019 Details – Category Wise
Eligibility Criteria Reserve Bank of Indian Assistant Jobs 2019
- Graduate from the University/Board recognized by Government of India.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates the pass level should be a minimum of 50% marks.
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD General – 10 Years
- PWD OBC – 13 Years
- PWD SC/ST – 15 Years
- Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
- Categorized Women – 10 years
RBI Assistant Salary 2019:
- Rs. 14,650/- PM( i.e. 13,150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only).
- Language Proficiency
- OBC/General – Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PWD/XS – Rs. 50/-
Application Procedure for RBI Assistant Jobs 2019-20 – Online
- Reserve Bank of India will release the registration link for RBI Assistant Application form after the declaration of RBI Assistant 2019 Notification on the official website.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Go to Official Website of RBI Assistant Notification 2019 i.e. rbi.org.in
- Select the link “Click here for New Registration” on the top of the page.
- Enter the valid details as in the professional documents.
- Do check the particulars filled before the submission.
- Click on to the “Submit” button.
- Contenders Registration Number will be shared through E-mail/ SMS.
- After receiving the number can upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Fill the additional details which are given in the application.
- Click on to the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then the candidate can download the copy of application form.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Important dates for RBI Assistant Notification 2019
|Starting Date||Yet To be Announced|
|Last Date||Yet To be Announced|
Important Links for RBI Assistant 2019 Notification
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|RBI Assistant Syllabus||Click Here|
|RBI Assistant Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935. It was established in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Reserve Bank, Central Office initially came into existence in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in the year 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India. The Reserve Bank’s affairs are governed by a central board of directors.
The board is appointed by the Government of India in keeping with the Reserve Bank of India Act. The Reserve Bank India under the act of 1934 sets out the objectives of the Reserve Bank:“to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework in order to meet the challenge of a gradually increasingly complex economy, and also to maintain price stability, keeping the Objective of Growth in mind.