RBI Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 926 Assistant Posts before 24th January 2020!! Reserve Bank of India has released its notification through which it is inviting interested candidates to fill up 926 vacancies across India. These vacancies are for the post of RBI Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply for the same from 23rd December 2019. The last date to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment is
16th January 2020 24th January 2020.
www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in RBI assistant jobs can make good use of this opportunity. Eligibility details along with all other details are given below. Once candidates ensures they are eligible, they can go ahead and read all the other details regarding RBI Recruitment 2020. A link to the official website is also given for candidates to know more about RBI. RBI Recruitment Apply Online link is given below for easy application by the candidates.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification for 926 Vacancies
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||926|
|Application Starting Date||23rd December 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
RBI Bank Recruitment 2020 – RBI Assistant Job Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Office||SC||ST||OBC||Gen||EWS||No of Vacancies|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification required for RBI Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment Vacancies 2020 is as follows,
- Passed Bachelors Degree
Age Limit for RBI Assistant Jobs 2020
Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2020 for
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
Age relaxation will be as per rules
Selection Process for RBI Vacancy 2020
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Main Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Recruitment 2020 Assistant Salary
- Rs. 14, 650/- starting salary
RBI Online Application Fee Details
Applicants need to pay the application fee through Online mode Only.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – Rs.50/-
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Important Documents Required
Candidate should have below provided documents.
- Valid email ID (Kept Active till the end of RBI Recruitment 2019)
- 10th & 12th Marks Card
- Address Proof
- Signature Copy (Scanned Copy)
Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Steps
Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature with required specifications as given in the Official Notification PDF.
- Firstly, Visit RBI website www.rbi.org.in Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature with required specifications as given in the Official Notification PDF.
- Now, On Home Page, click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Then, click on “Click here for New Registration” link to register their application by entering their basic information in the RBI Online application form.
- Enter all the details asked in the RBI Online Application Form.
- After that, the provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An
Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Now, applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- Make sure you fill all the details carefully.
- After your fill, cross-check and press ‘ FINAL SUBMIT’
NOTE: – No change is permitted after you click on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Important Dates for Assistant Jobs in RBI Recruitment 2019
|Notification Release Date||23rd December 2019|
|Application Starting Date||23rd December 2019|
|Application Last Date|
|Last Date For Payment of Examination Fee (Online)|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||14th February 2020 & 15th February 2020|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||March 2020|
RBI Jobs 2020 for Assistant Jobs – Important Links
|Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Central Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Post Details||Apply Online|
|Department of Telecommunications||101 – Sub Divisional Engineer and Junior Telecom Officer
|West Central Railway||1273 – Act Apprentice
|West Central Railway Recruitment|
|Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)||30 – Project Engineer – I
|Union Public Service Commission||421 – Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer
|UPSC EPFO Recruitment|
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development||227 – Assistant Manager Grade A & Office Attendant Group C