- 1 PJTSAU Professor Results 2017
- 2 Telangana State Agricultural University Professor Results 2017 @ www.pjtsau.ac.in
- 3 PJTSAU Professor Cut off marks 2017 – PJTSAU Results 2017
- 4 TS Agricultural University Professor Merit List 2017
PJTSAU Professor Results 2017 will release soon by the Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University. Candidates who appeared for the Assistant Professor exam check the Telangana State Agricultural University Professor Results 2017 at the official website www.pjtsau.ac.in. Interested aspirants can download the PJTSAU Prof Asst Prof Results 2017 on this page. Also, check the Research Associate Exam cut off marks and merit list in the following sections.
PJTSAU Professor Results 2017
Here is a good news for those candidates who applied for the PJTSAU Professor Recruitment 2017. The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University released the Assistant Professor Results 2017. Hence, Exam appeared aspirants check the PJTSAU Professor Results 2017 by entering the hall ticket number at the official website www.pjtsau.ac.in.
Prof Jayashankar TS Agricultural University released the latest Employment News for Assistant Professor, Research Associate, Editor, Translator posts. Board received the applications to fill 1061 vacancies. Also, the authorities conducted the written exam to select the efficient aspirants for its organization. The result for the Prof exam is out now. Candidates download the PJTSAU Professor Asst Professor Results from the below attached link.
Telangana State Agricultural University Professor Results 2017 @ www.pjtsau.ac.in
|Name of the Board||Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Professor, Research Associate, Editor, Translator and more|
|Number of vacancies||1061 vacancies|
|Exam Date||will notify soon|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
|Result release date||will available soon|
PJTSAU Professor Cut off marks 2017 – PJTSAU Results 2017
Are your searching for the PJTSAU Professor Results? Then, your are at the right destination. Candidates who participated in the written exam of Assistant Professor exam can download the Prof TS Agricultural University Results 2017 on our page. The Results are important for the candidates who appeared for the exam. Because based on the Results candidates are shortlisted for the next level of the recruitment process.
Candidates check the cut off marks available at the official website www.pjtsau.ac.in. Before the Result release, we are providing the PJTSAU Professor cut off marks based on the previous year analysis. The cutoff marks contain the minimum marks required in each subject to qualify in the written exam. Moreover, The cut off marks are decided by the Board officials based on the number of candidates appeared for the Asst prof exam.
TS Agricultural University Professor Merit List 2017
The PJTSAU Professor Merit list 2017 obtained on the official website www.pjtsau.ac.in. To check the Research Associate exam result aspirants get ready with the hall ticket number and date of birth details. The Merit list contains the names/roll numbers of the qualified candidates. Only these candidates can enter the next rounds of selection process like the interview. So, Aspirants can stay tuned to our page All India Results for latest updates on Results.
How to Download PJTSAU Professor Results 2017 Online? www.pjtsau.ac.in
- At first, visit the official website of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University which is www.pjtsau.ac.in.
- In the home page click on the Results section.
- Search for the PJTSAU Professor Results 2017.
- Then, click on the appropriate link.
- Next, enter the application number, date of birth and password details of the candidate.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- Now, the Telangana Agricultural University Professor Results 2017 will display on the screen.
- Download the Prof TS Agricultural University Professor ExamResults 2017.
- Finally, take the printout of the Assistant Professor result and carry during the exam.