RMSA Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Offline for 4257 Guest Teacher Vacancies: Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, West Champaran has newly announced 4257 great Vacancies for Guest Teacher posts through RMSA West Champaran Recruitment 2018 Notification. Candidates who have passed B.Ed and Post Graduation can apply for RMSA Champaran Recruitment 2018on this page. Aspirants must know that the starting date t submit your application form for RMSA Recruitment is 22nd May 2018. Closing Date to post your completely filled application forms is 15th June 2018. Postal Address, RMSA West Champaran Application Form, Eligibility Details and others are listed below. You can visit Official Website i.e. www.westchamparan.nic.in to know additional details regarding RMSA India Jobs 2018.
RMSA Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organisation: Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
Name of the Posts: Guest Teacher
No. of Vacancies: 4257 Posts
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: West Champaran, Chhattisgarh
RMSA West Champaran Recruitment 2018 Details
|Posted on: 24th May 2018|
RMSA Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018
RMSA Champaran Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
RMSA India Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
RMSA West Champaran Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
RMSA West Champaran Jobs 2018 is as follows:
RMSA West Champaran Jobs 2018 is as follows:
Selection Procedure for RMSA West Champaran Recruitment 2018 is as follows:
RMSA West Champaran Jobs 2018
|RMSA Champaran Online Application Fee|
|RMSA Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale|
RMSA India Jobs 2018 Details
|How to Apply for RMSA West Champaran Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Central Govt Jobs||Employment News|
|12th Pass Jobs||Sarkari Result|
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA),
West Champaran, Bihar
RMSA Jobs 2018 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ALL THE BEST !!!
Similar Job Openings to RMSA Recruitment 2018-19 Notification:
| » Parliament of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 43 Vacancies|
» SAMEER Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 42 Openings
» NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 248 Openings
» UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various posts
» NTPC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 30 Openings
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018-19 – 92 Graduate Teacher, Principal & Other Vacancies
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018-19 Notification- Apply Online for 82 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor posts. New Government Jobs in Assam!! Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan is all set to receive offline applications from intending candidates for 92 vacancies. However, the vacant positions are for Graduate Teacher, Principal & Other posts. As a result, eligible candidates can apply for RMSA Assam Recruitment from 8th January 2018. Moreover, the application procedure ends on 19th January 2018. Thus, all job seekers can utilize this great chance of RMSA Recruitment and enlighten your future in Assam Careers. Additionally, details regarding eligibility, application procedure, selection process, and others are specified in the following sections. Make efficient use of it and be a part of RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Teacher, Principal & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Starting date to apply||06-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||19-01-2018|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
RMSA Assam Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2.||Graduate Teacher, Arts||34|
|3.||Graduate Teacher, Science||22|
Eligibility Criteria for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates who are applying for Vacancy in RMSA Assam Jobs 2018 Notification must fulfill following eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll til the end of this page to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018:
- Principal: Master Degree from Recognized University with at least 50% of marks is desired at all levels of academic qualification. BT/B.Ed from a recognized University or Institution. Also, teaching experience in any of the government or Semi Government or CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary School or equivalent.
- Graduate Teacher, Arts: Must have done BA having 50% marks in Graduation with B.Ed Degree from any recognized University or Institution and TET.
- Graduate Teacher, Science: Must have done B.Sc having 50% marks in Graduation with B.Ed Degree from any recognized University and TET.
- Computer Teacher: Should have Bachelor of Library Science or Graduate with one year Diploma in Library Science from recognized Institution.
- Librarian: Should possess BCA/B.Sc or BIT or DOEACC ”B” Level or BE/B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc with at least 55% marks.
- Laboratory Assistant: Passed 12th Class with Science stream from a recognized University or Board with at least 45% marks.
Age Limit to Apply RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 43 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC, ST, STH, and candidates only.
Selection Process for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Academic Marks.
- Based on Experience in the concerned field.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the norms of Assam Government.
- Principal: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.13,300/-
- Graduate Teacher, Arts: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/-
- Graduate Teacher, Science: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/-
- Computer Teacher: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/-
- Librarian: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3,300/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Fixed Rs.18,000/-
Application Fee for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018:
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST/PH Candidates: Rs.250/-.
How to Apply for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit RMSA Assam Official website @ www.rmsaassam.in
- On the main page, under Announcements – Click on Advertisement for the recruitment of various post in Adarsha Vidyalaya.
- Download the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Enter all necessary details like name, DOB, address, contact number, name of the post, mail id and others.
- Paste your recent passport and enclose necessary certificates.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- At last, press submit button before the last date i.e. 19-01-2018.
Office of the Mission Director,
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA),
SSA, Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781019
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Application Form||Click Here|
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||5th January 2018|
|Starting Date of application||1st January 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19th January 2018|
RMSA Assam Jobs 2017
RMSA Recruitment 2017-18 Notification: There are 3052 vacancies for the post of Part Time ICT Instructor available in RMSA recruitment 2017. All the interested individuals can make use of this opportunity. Aspirants can start your RMSA Online application process from 27th September 2017. The last date to submit your online applications for RMSA recruitment 2017 is 15th October 2017 @ www.rmsassam.in. Continue Reading this article for further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and much more information about RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017.
Details of RMSA Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply Online @ www.rmsaassam.in
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA)|
|Post Name||Part Time ICT Instructor Posts|
|Starting date to apply||27-09-2017|
|Closing date to apply||15-10-2017|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|RMSA Official Website||www.rmsaassam.in|
RMSA India 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Part Time ICT Instructor Posts||3052|
Eligibility Criteria for RMSA Recruitment 2017 in Assam
Candidates applying for RMSA Recruitment 2017 have to meet eligibility criteria to be part of the board.
Candidates must have passed their graduation or post graduation in relevant field with minimum marks from the recognized university.
Age Limit for RMSA Vacancy 2017-18:
- Updated Soon.
[ Check for Latest Employment News]
RMSA Recruitment 2017 other Details:
- Online Examination and Interview.
- Selected candidates for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 will get respectable pay scale from the board.
[ Check for Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017 ]
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-.
How to Apply for Raj RMSA Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, click on RMSA Official website. i.e. www.rmsassam.in.
- Search for the notification and read it fully.
- Click Online Application form.
- If you are a new user, complete your registration process.
- Fill the necessary details like name, Age, DOB etc..
- Upload photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Starting Date of Application: 27th September 2017.
- Closing Date of Application: 15th October 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
About Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is a centrally sponsored scheme of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the development of secondary education in public schools throughout India. It was launched in March 2009. The implementation of the scheme has started from 2009-2010 to provide conditions for an efficient growth, development, and equity for all. The scheme includes a multidimensional research, technical consulting, various implementations and funding support. The principal objectives are to enhance the quality of secondary education and increase the total enrollment rate from 52% (as of 2005–2006) to 75% in five years, i.e. from 2009–2014. It aims to provide universal education for all children between 15–16 years of age. The funding from the central ministry is provided through state governments, which establish separate implementing agencies. The total budget allocated during the XI Five Year Plan (2002-2007) was ₹2,012 billion (US$31 billion).
More about RMSA Assam
- Since the initiation of the National Policy on Education (NPE), 1986, there has been no major changes in the structure and organization of the secondary and higher secondary school systems under the Ninth Plan period.
- The focus in this plan was on minimizing the various disparities, to renew the curricula giving importance to Vocationalisation and employment-oriented courses. It also gives importance to expanding and diversifying the open learning system, teacher training, and ICT. The free education and hostel facilities for girls and integrated education for the disabled children were also brought into the highlight, etc.
Why recruitment.guru for RMSA Recruitment?
For more than 2 years, the recruitment.guru has sought to collect your needs and give recognition to your actions, both individual and collective, in the fight against job opportunity details. The aim of the website www.recruitment.guru is to enable people or users that there are numerous job notifications available for their benefit and make their everyday search process easy. Also, We help both freshers and experienced graduates to get more and more recent employment notifications and help them to find their dream jobs like RMSA Assam 2017
recruitment.guru is one of the leading top websites for all government job notifications. Our page provides users an exclusive information about recruitment notifications from RMSA Assam 2017. Users can find both active and expired job opening details from Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan RMSA. We also provide certain useful links like Sarkari Naukri, Employment News and many other links which will direct users to find more Government jobs Vacancy recruitment in RMSA Assam 2017.
What are the information best presented in latest RMSA Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
recruitment.guru is the right place for all the job seekers to gather all the important information to apply for recent RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 Notification. Our website provides a great information about the recent employment RMSA Recruitment 2017 Notification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, and how to apply for Latest RMSA India Jobs 2017 and many other important details related to upcoming RMSA Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Moreover, recruitment.guru also provides information about job openings and recruitment notification from RMSA Assam 2017 and regular updates about recent Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan RMSA Recruitment 2017. Hence, all the Job Seekers can make use of our page and get recent RMSA Recruitment 2017 Notification.
More About recruitment.guru
At recruitment.guru all the users can search and find all the information about recent job notification, its eligibility criteria, pay scale which is updated every minute to make your task easy. Here, you can find many related jobs as per your qualification like SSLC, 12th or PUC, B.E, B.Tech, B.sc, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, Ph.D., MBBS, B.com, BA, MA, M.Phil and for many more qualifications. So, all the job finders can garb this amazing opportunity and utilize it well. Furthermore, you can also explore our new links like Sarkari Naukri, Employment News, Teacher Jobs, Railway Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Current Affairs, Admit card, Results and many more useful links which you can find easily with detailed information which is gathered together.