RPSC AE Syllabus 2018 Pdf download links are available here. Interested candidates can easily acquire the RPSC AEN Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 on this page. With the help of the RPSC AE Syllabus and Test Pattern, you can clearly know which topics to read. You can also check RPSC AE Previous Papers to be clear about the RPSC Exam Pattern, Dates, and so on.
Download RPSC AE Syllabus 2018
It’s true that numerous numbers of candidates are applied for the RPSC AE Exam. And, those applicants are now looking for the RPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare for the exam. So, we have gathered the detailed syllabus of the RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Test Pattern 2018 and listed here. Check the RPSC AEN Syllabus to find the topics for every subject that comes for the written test. Reading the RPSC AE Syllabus 2018 Pdf help you to know the entire subjects so you can prepare for the exam effectively. Additionally, you can know the exam pattern as well. So, read both the RPSC AEN Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 before preparing for the written test. Reading the entire topics make you prepare well for the test so you may work as an Assistant Engineer.
RPSC AEN Syllabus – RPSC AE Exam Details
|Organisation Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan State Engineering Services Combined Competitive Exam|
|No. of Vacancies||916|
|Starting date to Apply||30 April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||29 May 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Combined Competitive Exam (Prelims & Mains), Viva Voice Examination|
|Prelims Exam Date||Update soon|
|Mains exam date||Notify Later|
|Admit Card||Intimate Soon|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has been issued the RPSC AE Recruitment notification. This is to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Engineers. There are 916 vacancies are there. Interested candidates can start to apply for RPSC AE Exam from 30th April 2018 to 20th May 2018. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Prelims, Mains, and Viva-voce. Right after applying for the RPSC AE Exam, check the RPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern. This will help you to crack both the Prelims and Mains exam effectively.
RPSC AE Selection Process
The selection process for RPSC AE is as follows,
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality and Viva-voce Examination
RPSC Syllabus – RPSC AEN Exam Pattern 2018 for Prelims
|S. No||Section Name||Subject Names||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Section – A||General Knowledge & General Science||200||2 hours|
|2||Section – B||Civil Engineering||200||2 hours|
|3||Electrical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|4||Mechanical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|5||Agricultural Engineering||200||2 hours|
- RPSC AE Prelims exam contains two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper.
- It consists of two papers
- It is an objective type
- The total marks are 400 and the exam duration is 4 hours.
RPSC AE Mains Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Paper||Subject Names||Maximum Marks||Exam Period|
|1||Paper I||Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|2||Paper II||Social aspects of engineering||100||3 Hours|
|3||Paper III||Anyone optional subject (Civil, Mech, electrical, agriculture engineering)||200||3 Hours|
|4||Paper IV||3 Hours|
- Rajasthan AE Mains exam consists of 4 papers
- It will be the conventional type.
- Applicants must take 2 papers of compulsory subjects i.e (Paper I & Paper II).
- Aspirants should select one optional subject which has 2 papers.
- One paper has 100 marks.
- Time allotted for each paper is 3 hours.
RPSC AEN Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download
Would you like to get placed in RPSC? If yes, then you should crack the RPSC AE exam. To do that, candidates are advised to refer the RPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So, they can easily get to know what are all the subjects to prepare for the written exam.
RPSC Syllabus 2018 Pdf – General Knowledge and General Science
- General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy, and culture.
- General Science.
- Environment & pollution.
- Electronics telecommunications.
- Satellites and elements of computers.
- Current affairs: – Current events of State, National, and International importance.
- History & Culture of Rajasthan.
- Political integration.
- Dialects and Literature.
- Music, Dance & theatre.
- Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
- Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
- Major monuments and literary works.
- The medieval background.
- Socio-economic life and organization.
- Freedom movement and political awakening.
- Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal aspects thereof.
- Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India.
- Major irrigation and River Valley Projects.
- Mineral based industries.
- Tourism Development in Rajasthan.
- Geography and Natural Resources.
- research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes, etc.
- Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Agriculture based Industries.
- Ecology and wildlife of India.
- Rajasthan’s Physiography.
- Natural resources of Rajasthan.
RPSC AEN Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology.
- Doors and Windows.
- Requirements for fire protection.
- Design of slabs spanning in two directions and T-beam slabs.
- Reinforcement in overhead and underground water tanks.
- Design of simple RCC cantilever and counterfort retaining walls.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Engineering hydrology.
- Hydraulic pressure at a point and its measurement.
- Hydrology of floods and drought reservoirs and dams.
- Fluid Mechanics Including Hydrology And Irrigation.
- Planning and orientation of buildings.
- Ventilation and air conditioning and acoustics.
- Classification of soil as per I.S. code.
- Soil permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field.
- Plate load test and standard penetration test.
- Stability of simple slopes.
- Structural Mechanics.
- Theory of simple bending.
- Bending moment and shear force diagrams for the cantilever.
- Shear Stress, Influence lines.
- Plane and space frames.
- Steel Structures.
- Gusseted and slab base foundations
- An economic span of bridges.
- Stones, Bricks, timber, Lime, Cement, Mortar, Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, Asphalt.
- Traversing and Traverse Adjustment.
- Chain and Compass surveying; Leveling.
- Trigonometrical and Triangulation survey.
- Computations of areas and volumes.
- Soil/ Geotechnical Engineering.
- Compaction and consolidation of soil.
- House drainage system Distribution network with all the ancillaries
- Public Health Engineering.
- Highway And Bridges.
RPSC AE Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits.
- Network theorems.
- Digital measurements.
- Electronics and Communication.
- Digital Electronics.
- Fourier series, Laplace transforms and their applications.
- Three phase balanced and unbalanced networks.
- Transient response: Transient analysis of RL, RC and RLC circuits
- Field Theory.
- Network Functions.
- The electrical and electronic behavior of materials.
- Applications of magnetic, conducting, dielectric and insulating materials.
- Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation.
- General principles of measurement.
- Measuring Instrument.
- Electrostatic and Magnetostatics.
- Electrostatics and electrical fields.
- Magnetostatics and magnetic fields.
- Electromagnetic wave equations.
- Electrical Materials.
- Phenomenon of polarization
- Control System.
- Power systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Three-phase induction motors.
Rajasthan PSC AE Syllabus 2018 – Agricultural Engineering
- Surveying, Leveling, and Land Development.
- Linear Measurements.
- Farm Power and Machinery.
- Classification of Internal combustion (IC) engines terminology.
- Agricultural Processing.
- Farm electrification and rural housing.
- Grains storage structures and their design requirement.
- Rural Housing.
- Renewable Energy.
- Soil and Water Conservation.
- Design of gully control measures including permanent structures.
- Design of irrigation methods.
- Solar Radiation.
Direct links to download RPSC AE Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and RPSC AE Previous Papers Pdf
Here are the direct links for downloading the RPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Moreover, you can also download RPSC AEN Previous Papers for free. Hope, the above information is useful for the candidates.
RPSC AE Syllabus – Download Here