Candidates who have completed ITI in the respective trade are only eligible to apply for the RRCAT Jobs. Aspirants willing to apply for the Trade Apprentice post check your eligibility level before applying for the RRCAT Jobs in Indore. It is important that the applicant should fulfill the eligibility conditions as per the RRCAT Indore Recruitment 2023.
Overview of RRCAT Jobs 2023
|Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
| No. of Vacancies
|Name of the Post
|Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs
| Apply Mode
|Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply
|Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Recruitment 2023
- Candidates shall have passed out ITI either this year or the previous year with a relevant field.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
RRCAT Indore Apprentice Salary Details:
- Kindly check with the RRCAT Recruitment Official Notification given below.
- Written Examination
How to Apply RRCAT Recruitment 2023 for Trade Apprentice?
- Download the RRCAT Recruitment Notification pdf given below.
- Go through the notification before register for the RRCAT Careers.
- Register for the Apprentice post @apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After registration go to the Apply Online link given below for RRCAT Apprentice Jobs.
- Select the desired Apprentice Trade in the dropbox.
- Click on the Apply option below the table.
- Mention your name and valid mail ID and submit it.
- Then, log in to the Application page through your mail ID
- Double-check the details which you have mentioned on the application form
- Give a Submit button to finish the application
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Important Dates for RRCAT Apprentice Jobs 2023
|Starting Date to Register
|Last Date to Register