RRCAT Recruitment 2020 | 70 Job Openings – Trade Apprentice Vacancies for ITI Candidates. The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has announced a job notification to engage eligibles for Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are interested in the Apprenticeship Program in Madhya Pradesh can apply through Online Mode. Applicants should register on the NAPS portal and then apply for the Trade Apprentice Posts on or before 28th February 2020.
RRCAT Recruitment 2020
Candidates who have completed ITI in the respective trade are only eligible to apply for the RRCAT Jobs. Aspirants willing to apply for the Trade Apprentice post check your eligibility level before applying for the RRCAT Jobs in Indore. It is important that the applicant should fulfill the eligibility conditions as per the RRCAT Indore Recruitment 2020.
Overview of RRCAT Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|No. of Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2020|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
RRCAT Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
RRCAT Apprentice Jobs 2020 – Trade Details
|Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||03|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic||16|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||02|
|Computer Network Technician||02|
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Recruitment 2020
- Candidates shall have passed out ITI either this year or the previous year with a relevant field.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
RRCAT Indore Apprentice Salary Details:
- Rs. 7750/- Per Month
- Kindly check with the RRCAT Recruitment Official Notification given below.
- Written Examination
How to Apply RRCAT Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice?
- Download the RRCAT Recruitment Notification pdf given below.
- Go through the notification before register for the RRCAT Careers.
- Register for the Apprentice post @apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After registration go to the Apply Online link given below for RRCAT Apprentice Jobs.
- Select the desired Apprentice Trade in the dropbox.
- Click on the Apply option below the table.
- Mention your name and valid mail ID and submit it.
- Then, log in to the Application page through your mail ID
- Double-check the details which you have mentioned on the application form
- Give a Submit button to finish the application
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Important Dates for RRCAT Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Register||Started|
|Last Date to Register||28th February 2020|
Important Links for RRCAT Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Job Links:
|Notification Link||Post Details||Last Date|
|MP Police Recruitment||15,000 – Constables, Head Constables, and Sub Inspectors||[Updated Soon]|
|NRHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment||27 – State Coordination Officer & more||[12-02-2020]|
|MP High Court Recruitment||47 – District Judge||[09-02-2020]|
|CBI Recruitment||30 – Internship||[21-02- 2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About RRCAT Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form RRCAT Apprentice Jobs 2020?
A. Applications for RRACT Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode.
2. What is the Job Location for RRCAT Jobs 2020?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Indore, Madhya Pradesh which has an office of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology.
3. What are the important dates I must know for RRCAT Jobs 2020?
- Starting Date of Application – Started
- Last Date To Apply Online – 28th February 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Jobs?
A. Candidate should possess an ITI certificate in the respective trade.
About Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology: The RRACT is a unit of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. It was set up on nineteenth February 1984. RRCAT consists of R&D in non-atomic cutting edge inquire. RRCAT created two synchrotron radiation sources namely “Indus I and Indus II”. The RRCAT gives a solid premise of bleeding-edge explores for outside Ph. D. researcher in the related fields.