RVUNL Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for 83 Junior Electrical Inspector, Personal Assistant, Lab Assistant & Other Posts @ energy.rajasthan.gov.in!! The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has released a job notification to hire 83 candidates for various vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the RVUNL Vacancy via Offline mode. Applicants can start submitting the application from 18th February 2020 to 31st March 2020. The RVUNL Application form and official notification can be downloaded from the below section.
RVUNL Recruitment 2020
All the candidates who are looking for the Rajasthan Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity and get part in RVUNL. The selected candidates will be placed in Rajasthan. Interested candidates are advised to read all the details given below before submitting the application form. Applicants should refer to the official notification for more details. Candidates who wish to know more about RVUNL, click on the website link below.
Overview of RVUNL Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)|
|Number of Vacancies||83 Posts|
|Name of Post||Junior Electrical Inspector, Personal Assistant, Lab Assistant & Other|
|Starting date of application||18th February 2020|
|Closing date of application||31st March 2020|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Application process||Offline Application|
Details of RVUNL Vacancy 2020-21:
The details of the vacancy as given in the RVUNL Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||33|
|IV Class Worker||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in RVUNL Career can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online. Applicants can refer to the below section or official notification to ensure the eligibility details. Candidates who belong to Rajasthan can apply for the RVUNL Jobs and get into a part of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
- Candidate must have completed 5th pass/ 10+2/ secondary/ Degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university/ institution.
Read the official notification for more details on RVUNL Careers.
- For age limit kindly refer to the official notification
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||Level in Pay Matrix L- 10|
|Personal Assistant||L – 11|
|Lab Assistant||L – 8|
|Junior Assistant||L – 5|
|Helper||L – 2|
|IV Class Worker||L – 1|
RVUNL Jobs Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on RVUNL online application fees
How to apply for RVUNL Recruitment 2020?
- Open the notification using the link below
- Read the details carefully and check if you are eligible
- If eligible, download the RVUNL application form
- Fill in all the details and make sure they are correct
- Enclose any documents asked for
- Pay the application fee, if required
- Send the duly filled application form to the registered postal address on or before the last date
Candidates can refer to the official notification for Postal address.
Important Dates for RVUNL Vacancy 2020-21:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2020|
Important Links for RVUNL Recruitment 2020-21:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions About RVUNL Recruitment 2020:
1. How to apply for RVUNL Jobs 2020?
A. Applications for RVUNL Recruitment will be accepted only in the Offline mode. Candidates can apply for Junior Electrical Inspector, Personal Assistant, Lab Assistant & Other posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Rajasthan which has an office of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
3. What is the last date to apply for RVUNL Recruitment 2020?
- Starting Date of Application – 18th February 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 31st March 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2020?
A. Candidate should have completed 5th pass/ 10+2/ secondary/ Degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university/ institution to be eligible for RVUNL Jobs.