SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 46 Medical Officer & Medical Specialist Posts!! SAIL invites applications from young, energetic, result in oriented & promising doctors for filling up 26 posts of Medical Officer and 20 posts of Specialist doctors. SAIL recruitment 2021 notification & application forms are available from 25th March 2021. Interested candidates are advised to submit the application form via speed post/ registered post on or before 07th May 2021.
SAIL Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates will be required to appear interview for the posts of Medical Officer & Medical Specialist. Date, Time & Place of Written Test / Interview will be intimated to eligible/ short-listed candidates through Post, Email, and the SAIL website. Candidates who want to apply for SAIL jobs are advised to read all the information given in the sections below. After reading this, candidates will be able to determine if they are eligible for the posts or not. If eligible, the candidates can download the application form and submit it to the prescribed address.
SAIL Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||46|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer & Medical Specialist|
|Starting date to submit an application||25th March 2021|
|Last date to submit an application||07th May 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Odisha, Madhya Pradesh & Jharkhand|
|Application process||Offline Application|
SAIL Vacancy 2021
The details of the vacancy as given in the SAIL Recruitment 2021 is as below
- Medical Officer – 26
- Medical Specialist – 20
- Total – 46
Eligibility Criteria for Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in SAIL Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- Medical Officer: BDS/ MBBS/ Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Medical Specialist: PG Degree/ PNB in relevant discipline.
- Medical Officer: 34 years
- Medical Specialist: 41 years
For the age limit as given in the SAIL Recruitment 2021, refer to the official notification
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Computer Based Test/ Interview.
Pay Scale for SAIL Recruitment 2021:
- Medical Officer – Rs. 20600-3%-Rs. 46500/ Rs. 24900-3%-Rs. 50500/-
- Medical Specialist – Rs. 32900-3%-Rs. 58000/-
SAIL Online Application Fee:
- General/OBC/EWS category – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates – No Fee
- Candidates need to pay a fee from 01st April 2021 to 30th April 2021.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the SAIL official website sailcareers.com.
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- SAIL Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the SAIL application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Fill up the required details asked in the application form
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Finally, Send the application to the prescriber’s postal address.
Applicants should send their application to
DGM[Pers], Raw Materials Division,
Steel Authority of India Ltd., 6th Floor,
Industry House Building, 10 Camac Street,
Kolkata – 700017 [West Bengal].
Important Dates for SAIL Jobs 2021
|Starting date to submit application||25th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application||07th May 2021|
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification||SAIL Notification|
|Application Form||SAIL Application Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL):
SAIL is a steel-making company based in New Delhi, India. It is owned by the government of India. It was established on 19th January 1954. SAIL is the 3rd largest steel producer in India and 20th largest in the world. It owns and operates 5 steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Bokaro Durgapur, and Burnpur.