SAJHA Recruitment 2018-19 – 101 District Sports Coordinator, Stadium Care Taker & Other Vacancies
SAJHA Recruitment 2018-19 Notification- Apply Online for 101 District Sports Coordinator, Stadium Care Taker & Other posts. Jharkhand Sports Authority has 101 new Vacancies for the year 2018-19. However, the vacancies available are for District Sports Coordinator, Stadium Care Taker & Other posts. Therefore, all interested and eligible aspirants can apply for SAJHA Sports Recruitment 2018 on this page. However, the Online application process will start from 16th January 2018 and end on 30th January 2018. Thus, interested individuals can make use of this wonderful job opportunity to be a part of SAJHA Jharkhand Recruitment 2018. Moreover, get detailed information about eligibility, application procedure, educational qualification and other related information about SAJHA Recruitment 2018 on this page. Also, to know more details about sports Jobs in Jharkhand, please visit @ www.sajha.in
SAJHA Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of Jharkhand (SAJHA)|
|Name of the Post||District Sports Coordinator, Stadium Care Taker & Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||101 posts|
|Starting date to apply||16-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||30-01-2018|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
SAJHA Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||District Sports Coordinator||24.|
|2.||Stadium Care Taker||24.|
|5.||Sports Medicine Expert||01.|
|11||Sports Competition Manager||01.|
|12.||Executive Engineer (Civil) Estate Officer cum Technical Advisor||01.|
|13.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02.|
|14.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||01.|
|15.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01.|
|16.||Public Relation Coordinator||01.|
Eligibility Criteria for SAJHA Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates applying for SAJHA Jobs 2018 Notification must fulfill following eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application procedure, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for SAJHA Jharkhand Recruitment 2018:
- District Sports Coordinator: Degree or Diploma in Sports Management or General Management from recognized University or Institute. Must have participated 3 times in Nationals. Also, an experience of 3 years.
- Stadium Care Taker: Passed Metrics and participated 3 times in nationals.
- Groundsmen: Passed Intermediate. 2 years of ground preparation.
- Curator: Graduate in relevant field. Also, 2 years of ground preparation.
- Sports Psychologist: Passed Doctoral Degree in Psychology. 5 years experience in reputed hospital or equivalent.
- Gymnasium Trainer: B P Ed and 3 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Public Relation Coordinator: Passed Degree in PR and communication or Journalism and mass communication from recognized Board. Also, 3 years work experience in the concerned domain.
- Masseur: Must have Certificate or diploma ion Integrated massage. Also, 3 years experience in massage.
- Nutritionist: Should have done B.Sc in Nutrition and Diabetics Nutrition or B.Sc in Dietetics. Also, 3 years work experience in relevant field.
Refer Official Notification for more details.
Age Limit to Apply SAJHA Recruitment 2018:
All appearing candidates should satisfy following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SAJHA Recruitment 2018:
Applicants are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination and
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for SAJHA Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Jharkhand Government.
- District Sports Coordinator: Rs. 20000 to 25000/- per month
- Stadium Care Taker: Rs. 15000 to 20000/- per month
- Groundsmen: Rs. 15000 to 20000/- per month
- Curator: Rs. 25000 to 30000/- per month
- Sports Medicine Expert: Rs. 1600/- per month
- Sports Psychologist: Rs. 1200/-
- Nutritionist: Rs. 1000/- per month
- Gymnasium Trainer: Rs. 12000 to 25000/- per month.
- Assistant Engineer: As per the Rules
- Junior Engineer: As per the norms.
- Public Relation Coordinator: Rs.35,000/-
- Masseur: Rs. 18000 to 25000/- per month
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 25000 to 30000/- per month
- Sports Competition Manager: Rs. 25000 to 30000/- per month
- Executive Engineer (Civil) (Estate Officer cum Technical Advisor): As per the rules.
Application Fee for SAJHA Recruitment 2018:
- Check Official Notification given below for more details.
How to Apply for SAJHA Recruitment 2018 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit SAJHA Official website @ www.sajha.in
- On the main page, Check for Official Notification.
- Download the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Enter all necessary details like name, DOB, address, contact number, a name of the post, mail id and others.
- Upload your recent passport and enclose copies of necessary certificates.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- At last, press submit button before the closing date.
SAJHA Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
SAJHA Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||10th January 2018|
|Starting Date of application||16th January 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30th January 2018|
The Objective of SAJHA is to promote and develop the sports activities. Also, to prepare the concerned policies in the light of sports policy of Jharkhand Government. One of the main objectives is to implement them in Jharkhand for the sake of improving sports level. Jharkhand Sports Academy instills a sense of health consciousness and physical well being in the minds of the public. Tha Academy provides opportunities to and creates awareness among all the age group to attain physical fitness through sports, yoga, and other such techniques. Additionally, it gives advice to the State Government for the growth of sports and thereby implement them with the help of state government.
Know more about SAJHA Jharkhand Sports Academy:
From the days of British India, Jharkhand has been a healthy soil bastion for sporting activities. It has produced a stream of sportspersons who have dazzled worldwide by their exemplary feats on and off the ground. Right from legendary Jharkhand hockey stick magician Jaipal Singh Munda, Captain of gold-winning Indian Hockey Team, Amsterdam Hockey and archery of Jharkhand has glorified its name around the world. Olympic in 1928. The Jharkhand state has been emerging as a shining star time. And, again on the sporting highway, various miles stones were and are being created by this fraternity.
Jaipal Singh Munda (Hockey) (1903-1970), a Distinguished parliamentarian, and a sportsman of international repute, a politician with great vision, an educationist, and courage, a powerful orator with mastery over multiple national and foreign languages. He was a multi-faceted personality and a powerful son of Jharkhand. Alos, Jaipal Singh Munda was a student of St John’s College, Oxford, Jaipal graduated in 1926 with Honours in Economics. The captain of the first Indian National Hockey Team for the Olympic Hockey Tournament in Amsterdam in 1928, where India wan the gold. he led his team successfully through all the matches.