Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification for 100 Junior Officer Vacancies on Saraswat Bank Careers @ www.saraswatbank.com: Saraswat Bank is the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India. The Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates, residing in the following regions (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Greater Mumbai, Pune). Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply Online. The link will be LIVE from 01st January 2020 to 15th January 2020.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are residing in Mumbai and Pune only should apply. The number of vacancies published is subject to change as per the need. Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on the Saraswat Bank website www.saraswatbank.com between 01st January 2020 and 15th January 2020. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of Saraswat Bank Jobs.
Also Check: IOCL Recruitment – 349 Vacancies
Overview of Saraswat Bank Bharti 2020
|Name of the Board||Saraswat Bank (Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd.)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||01st January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15th January 2020|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Greater Mumbai, Pune|
Saraswat Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Centres||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Officer – Marketing &|
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai||70|
Eligibility Criteria for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested in applying for Saraswat Bank Recruitment Process must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for Saraswat Bank Jobs for Graduates 2020.
- Junior Officer – Marketing & Operations – Graduate – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA,
B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
Age Limit – Saraswat Bank Recruitment Process:
As on 1st January 2020, Age Limit for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 for Junior Officer is as follows,
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Also Check: NPCIL Recruitment – 137 Vacancies
Selection Process for Saraswat Bank Career 2020:
- Online Tests (Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination)
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Pay Scale:
- Candidates can refer to the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification for more information.
Application Fee for Saraswat Bank Jobs 2020
- Application fee/intimation plus GST charges – Rs.600/- for candidates
How to apply for Saraswat Bank Bharti 2020?
- Firstly, visit Saraswat Bank Official website i.e. www.saraswatbank.com
- Check for the Saraswat Bank Recruitment Notification pdf below.
- Ensure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Candidates should register themself on the application
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your application process.
Important Dates for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020
|Notification Release Date||01st January 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01st January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online and payment of fees||15th January 2020|
|Start date for downloading Call letters from the website||22nd January 2020|
|Online Test||27th January 2020|
Important Links for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (LIVE NOW)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Central Government Jobs 2019:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|NABARD Recruitment||227 – Assistant Manager Grade A, Office Attendant Group C||[31-01-2020]|
|RBI Recruitment||926 – Assistant||[16-01-2020]|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment||21 – Parliamentary Reporter||[28-01-2020]|
|Kerela High Court Recruitment||24 – Office Attendant||[22-01-2020]|
|PGIMER Recruitment||77 – Assistant Professor||[16-01-2020]|
|CDAC Recruitment||116 – Manager, Finance Officer & Other||[12-01-2020]|
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment||30 – Assistant Section Officer||[11-01-2020]|
|BECIL Recruitment||50 – Data Entry Operator||[07-01-2020]|
|AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment||50 -EE, Security Officer, SO & others||[04-01-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for Saraswat Bank Bharti will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Junior Officer posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Greater Mumbai, Pune which has an office of Saraswat Bank.
3. What are the important dates I must know for Saraswat Bank Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 01st January 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 15th January 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for Saraswat Bank Recruitment Process?
A. Candidate should have Graduated – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University to be eligible for Saraswat Bank Vacancy 2020. The candidate must be below 27 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for Saraswat Bank Careers?
A. Candidates will be selected based on Online Tests and Interview.
6. How much will I be paid for Saraswat Bank Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates will be paid Basic pay as per organization norms.
7. What is the application fee that I will have to pay for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment?
A. Candidates will have to pay – Rs. 600/- as application fee.
About Saraswat Bank (Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd.):
Saraswat Bank About this sound pronunciation (help·info) is an urban co-operative banking institution based in Maharashtra, India and operates as a co-operative society since 1918. The Founding Members of the society were Mr. J.K. Parulkar as Chairman, Mr. N.B. Thakur as Vice Chairman, Mr. P.N. Warde as Secretary, and Mr. Shivram Gopal Rajadhyaksha as Treasurer.
In 1988, the Bank was conferred with the “Scheduled” status by Reserve Bank of India. It is the first co-operative bank to provide merchant banking services. The bank got a permanent license to deal in foreign exchange in 1979. Presently the bank has a correspondent relationship in 58 countries covering nine currencies with over 162 banks.
The beginning of the 21st century has been a giant leap forward for the bank. The bank chose a path of organic/inorganic growth and its pace of growth accelerated. The bank’s total business which was around Rs.4000 crore in 2000 almost tripled to Rs.15295 crore in 2007.