KCC Bank Clerk Result 2017 will soon release by Kangra Central Co-operative Bank. Candidates appeared for the KCCB Bank exam on 8th, 9th July 2017 download the KCCB Clerk Result 2017 here. You can also check the details of cut off marks and merit list in the below sections. Interested candidates can check the Kangra Cooperative Bank Clerk Computer Operator Exam Result at the official website kccb.in.
KCC Bank Clerk Result 2017
Latest Employment news from the Kangra Central Co-operative Bank. A notification released to recruit 216 candidates for Clerk, Officer Grade IV, Computer Operator posts. Candidates interested in Bank Jobs had submitted their applications before the last date. Also, the officials conducted the written exam for the candidates having the admit card on 8th & 9th July 2017. Now, all the aspirants are eagerly waiting for the KCCB Clerk Result 2017. So, the officials decided to release the KCC Bank Clerk result 2017 at the official website kccb.in. Candidates qualified in the written exam can participate in the next rounds of the recruitment process.
KCCB Bank Clerk Computer Operator Result 2017
|Name of the Bank||Kangra Central Co-operative Bank|
|Name of the posts||Clerk, Officer Grade IV, Computer Operator etc.|
|Number of vacancies||216 vacancies|
|Application Last date||27th June 2017|
|Work location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Exam date||8th July, 9th July 2017|
|Result release date||will available soon|
KCC Bank Exam Dates:
- Exam held on 8th July 2017 – Timings
- 10 am to 12 noon for Grade III Officer
- 01 PM to 3.30 PM for Grade III Jr. Computer programmer
- Exam held on 9th July 2017 timings
- 10 am to 11.30 am for Grade IV Jr. Clerk
- 01 am to 2.30 Pm for computer operator
Kangra Bank Clerk Officer Grade IV Cut Off Marks
The Cut off marks are very important for the candidates who appeared for the Clerk, Grade IV, Computer Operator written exam. The Kangra Cooperative Bank will declare the cut off marks based on previous year analysis, the difficulty level of the exam, the number of candidates appeared for the written exam. Aspirants who secured equal or more than the official cut off marks are said to be qualified in the written test.
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Clerk Merit List 2017
Candidates after the completion of written exam, eagerly browsing on all the sites for the KCC Bank Clerk result 2017. So, aspirants now stop searching for it. Because we the Kangra Bank released the Merit list of clerk Officer Grade IV at the official portal @ kccb.in. The KCCB bank clerk merit list contains the list of candidates name who are qualified in the written examination. If you find your name in the merit list means who are shortlisted for the next rounds.
How to Download KCC Bank Clerk Result 2017 Online?
- Firstly, login to the official website of Kangra Central Co-operative Bank i.e., kccb.in.
- On the home page click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Search for the latest released notifications of KCCB Bank Clerk Result 2017.
- Click on that appropriate link. Enter t
- Enter the hall ticket number, password, and date of birth details of the candidate.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- Now, the Kangra Bank Clerk Officer Grade IV Result 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Download the Result.
- Finally, take the printout of KCC Bank Computer Operator Result 2017 for future use.
Significance of Kangra Bank HP Result 2017 – kccb.in.
Exam aspirants of KCC Bank check the clerk exam result to know the exam status. It is a proof of performance of the candidate in the written test. Also, exam qualified aspirants must carry their result document to the Interview round. The KCCB Bank Result 2017 is available to download at the official portal kccb.in. Our team recruitment.guru will update the direct download link of KCC Bank Clerk Result 2017 on this page. Stay tuned to recruitment.guru for the latest updates of Kangra Central Co-operative Bank.