Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew Result
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew Result Released. NDM has declared the Result of Boats Crew (Lascar & Fireman) Exam today. This is a good news for candidates who are looking for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew Result. NDM Boats crew exam were held on 30/08/2015. Huge number of candidates were participated in the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew Exam. Now, the candidates who took the exam are looking for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew Result can Check here Naval Dock Mumbai Boats Crew Lascar & Boats Crew Fireman Result 2015 Trade Test dates. You can also download Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew Marks List & Cut off in recruitment.guru.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Naval Dockyard is also called as Bombay Dockyard. It is an Indian shipping yard at Mumbai. It was established in 1735 by east India Company. Naval Dockyard is the premier ship repair yard in Indian Navy. Recently Naval Dockyard at Mumbai has declared an employment notification for the recruitment of Boat Crew – LASCAR- I & Fireman Posts in Naval Dockyard (Mumbai). Huge number of candidates were participated in the written exam. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Released this recruitment result on it’s official website: www.godiwadabhartee.com.
NDM Boats Crew Exam Result
Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) had conducted a Written exam for recruitment to 264 posts of Boats Crew (LASCAR) and Boats Crew (Fireman). It was first decided to conduct exam on 11/08/2015 but due to some reason it was postponed & then conducted on 30/08/2015. Candidates who had appeared for the Exam on 30th of August, 2015 for Boats Crew Staff are eagerly looking for the NDM Boats Crew Exam Result can download the Result and marks list directly from here.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai 30th August Exam Result
Name of organization: Naval Dockyard
Name of the post: Fireman & Luscar.
No. Of vacancies: 264 posts.
Official website: nbmbi.erecruitment.co.in
Category: Naval Dockyard Boats Crew Result
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew Cut off
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew Exam Cut off were decided and declared by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
Mode of Selection for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Boats Crew
- Candidates who are qualified in the Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) Boats Crew written test are eligible for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Candidates in accordance with performance in the written examination will be called separately via website www.godiwadabhartee.com / email or post for PET/swimming test.
- This test is compulsory for all candidates on the day of its conduct.
- Any temporary disability or any other cause shall not be a reason to seek exemption or postponement for appearing in PET/swimming test.
- Swimming: 50 meters without any floating aid.
- Running: 800 meters in 06 minute.
Medical Examination and Verification of documents:
- Candidate has to be in the merit of written examination and also must qualify PET / swimming test.
- Provisionally selected candidates would be called for final verification of documents and medical examination.
Provisional Selection of Candidate:
- A final merit list will be drawn on completion of Medical examination and successful verification of documents.
- The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on the final merit list drawn after successful completion of Documents verification, Medical Examination and other requirement as specified by the Central Government and Appointing authority.
[iframe src=”http://www.ndmbi.erecruitment.co.in/Reports/Result.aspx?did=606″ width=”100%” height=”500″].