Saurashtra University Recruitment 2019
Saurashtra University Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 51 Teaching Jobs. Gujarat Government has advertised a notification for the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor & Research Officer Post. As there are only limited vacancies provided by Gujarat University aspirants are advised to apply for the desired vacancy. Candidates can have more information regarding Saurashtra University Recruitment in the below section. Online Application Link for Saurashtra University Jobs gets active from 13th November 2019.
Aspirants should complete the Saurashtra University Recruitment application procedure before the closing date 09th December 2019. After successfully done with the Online Application process send the hard copy of the duly filled application to the respective address on or before 16th December 2019. Interested check with Notification before starting the registration process. Scroll down to get more details Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee & Others.
<<Also Check: GPSC Recruitment – 678 Vacancies>>
Overview of Saurashtra University Gujarat Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Saurashtra University, Gujarat|
|Advertisement Number||NO. ESTA / A / 509 /’19 Dt.04/11/’19|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor & Research Officer|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||13th November 2019|
|Application Closing Date||09th December 2019|
|Job Category||Gujarat Government Job|
|Job Location||Rajkot, Gujarat|
Saurashtra University Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Saurashtra University Recruitment 2019
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor /Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate. or
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
- A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of 8 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75).
- Ph. D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch. &
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/ research/ industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor &
- At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals /UGC /AICTE approved the list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor /Co-supervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion. or
- At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals / UGC/ AICTE approved a list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
- Maximum Age Limit – 55 Years
- There is No Application Fee for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ EWS/ PH candidate and Saurashtra University Employees. Get further application fee details from Saurashtra University Recruitment Notification.
<<Also Check: NCR Recruitment – 529 Vacancies>>
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Salary (Rationalized Entry pay)|
|Professor||Academic level- 14||Rs. 1, 44,200/-|
|Associate Professor||Academic level- 13||Rs 1, 31,400/-|
|Assistant Professor||Academic level- 10||Rs. 57,700/-|
|Research Officer||Academic level- 10||Rs. 57,700/-|
Saurashtra University Recruitment – Selection Process:
How to Apply Online for Saurashtra University Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Register yourself for the desired vacancy.
- After done with the registration process.
- Log in to the application page.
- Fill the required details asked in it.
- Recheck the details and submit the Application form.
- Take a printout for further process.
- Enclose the self-attested copies of essential documents.
- Post the hard copy of the online application to the below-mentioned address.
Also Check: CISF Recruitment – 1314 Vacancies
Important Dates for Saurashtra University Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Starting Date||13th November 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||09th December 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of hard copy of Online Application||16th December 2019|
Important Links for Saurashtra University Rajkot Career 2019
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Govt Jobs 2019
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date to Apply|
|Gujarat Police Recruitment
||27,532 – Police Personnel||[Updated Soon]|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,750 – Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||[30-12-2019]|
|MEGA Recruitment||44 – Manager, Sr. Supervisor, Sr. Station Engineer, etc.||[12-12-2019]|
|South Central Railway Recruitment||4,103 – Apprentice||[08-12-2019]|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||1,163 – Specialist Officer||[26-11-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||1743 – Apprentice & Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA)||[26-11-2019]|
|NTRO Recruitment||39 – Technician A, B, & Assistant Security Officer Grade – I||[25-11-2019]|
|DSRVS Recruitment||4,055 – Teaching & Non-Teaching||[25-11-2019]|
|KAPL Recruitment||28 – Agrovet Service Representatives||[19-11-2019]|
About Saurashtra University, Gujarat
Saurashtra University is one of the huge colleges in Gujarat state in India. This college was built upon 23 May 1967, in Rajkot city, and the regulatory base camp is at Rajkot. By and by, 272 schools in Amreli, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot and Surendranagar regions are partnered with the Saurashtra University. It was framed under the Gujarat University Act of the Government of Gujarat in 1949 as an instructing and affiliating college. It is an affiliating college at the undergraduate level and a showing one at the post-graduate level. The college capacities in a law-based route Senate which is chosen each year resources and understudies. Educators of the universities, offices, and schools are spoken to in on the Academic and Executive Councils.