SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Postponed – The State Bank of India has postponed the SBI Clerk Main Exam due to the COVID – 19 lockdown in India. Earlier the board had planned to conduct the SBI Clerk Main Exam in the month of May 2020. For this, the applicants have been eagerly waiting to download their SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card from the official website. Now the board has postponed the clerk main exam due to this lockdown and the new admit card date will be updated soon. Hence the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card will be issued one week before the date of the exam. We will provide the direct link for the admit card for all the applicants when it is released by the officials.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 – HighLights
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerk & Jr. Associate|
|No of Vacancies||8000 +|
|Name of the Exam||Mains Exam|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date|
|Admit Card Date||Updated Soon|
Important Details on State Bank of India Clerk Admit Card
The Bank will give the complete details of the exam and the examiners on the SBI Clerk Admit Card. So that Invigilators can make their verification easily. So, candidates are suggested to enter all the details in the SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card. Check with the listed credentials in the below section which have to be filled in the admit card.
- Applicants Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
ID Proof with SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2020
Examiners must carry the original identity proofs along with the SBI Clerk Admit Card while entering the exam hall. Thus, the bank will recruit the applicants who are clearing the exam with eligible marks.
- Original Identity Proof
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download SBI Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- Click on to the State Bank of India Admit Card.
- Enter the valid credentials to log in the admit card.
- Then enter the captcha if given on the login page.
- After entering the details, the SBI Clerical Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the important details in the hall ticket.
- Get a glance at the details entered in the hall ticket.
- Finally, Submit the Admit Card.
- Download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the admit card.
- Carry for all the selection rounds.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Download Direct Link
|SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Paper||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|