SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: 8000+ Clerical Cadre Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancies, Apply Now!! State Bank of India invites online application from eligible and interested candidates to fill up 8000 Clerk Vacancies. There are more than 8000 vacancies for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Clerical Cadre Post. Candidates who are interested in SBI Clerk jobs can start to apply online from 3rd January 2020. Candidates can find the SBI Clerk Recruitment apply online link below. The last date to apply is 26th January 2020. Check eligibility details, pay scale and other details on this page.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020-21
Interested candidates can read all the details given below. If eligible, they can proceed to start applying online for SBI Recruitment. To apply online candidates can use the link below. Candidates can also refer to the official SBI notification 2020 for more details about the vacancies. Start applying now to be part of SBI Careers.
Overview of SBI Clerk Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||Clerk|
|Name of Post||8000+|
|Starting date of application||3rd January 2020|
|Closing date of application||26th January 2020|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Apply Online|
Details of SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020-21:
There are 8000+ vacancies for SBI Recruitment 2020. The details of the vacancy (Circle wise) as given in the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Circle||Number of Posts|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in SBI Clerk Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online. Candidate must have completed graduation and must be between the age of 20 to 28 Years to be eligible for SBI Recruitment.
- Candidate must have completed Graduation from a recognized institute or university in India to be eligible for SBI Recruitment
Read the official notification for more details on SBI Clerk Careers.
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
To know more about age limit and age relaxation refer to the SBI clerk Notification 2020.
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
Pay Scale for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020:
- Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31,450/- per month
- Refer to the official website for more details on the pay scale for SBI Jobs
SBI Clerk Online Application Fee:
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS Candidates – No Fee
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, visit SBI Official Website i.e. https://bank.sbi/careers (OR) https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Now, Click on “Current Openings”
- An application SBI Clerk Online Application form 2020 opens
- Enter all the necessary details
- After you save the data, note down the registration number and password which will help re-edit.
- Now, Upload scanned copies of your photograph and other necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your SBI Recruitment Online application process.
State Bank of India, Turner Road
Bandra West, Mumbai
Maharashtra – 400050
- Telephone Number -022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days)
Important Links for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020-21:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Bank Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Apply Online & Last Date||Jobs & Openings|
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|| NABARD Recruitment
|Assistant Manager Grade A, Office Attendant Group C – 227.|
|Reserve Bank of India||RBI Recruitment
|Assistant – 926|
|RBI||RBI Assistant Recruitment
|Assistant – 926|
|Saraswat Bank||Saraswat Bank Recruitment
|Junior Officer – 100|
About State Bank of India (SBI):
State Bank of India is an Indian Multinational financial sector statutory body. It is also a public sector bank. It has its headquaters in Mumbai. SBI is ranked 236 in the fortune global 500 list of worlds biggest corporations of 2019. SBI is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets. It also has a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market. State Bank of India was founded in 1806 as Bank of Calcutta via the Imperial Bank of India. State Bank of India is the oldest commercial bank in the Indian Subcontinent.