State Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification – The applicants who desire to work in SBI can find all the latest and upcoming Recruitment updates here. The State Bank of India has released the notification for 5486 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – Clerk Posts. To provide the best assistance for SBI Jobs 2022, our team created this page and regularly updated all Live State Bank of India Recruitment in a simplified manner. We curate our page with the essential info of Post Name, Vacancies, Application Mode, Application Fee, Eligibility, etc. It leads the job applications to conclude the SBI Online/Offline application process hassle-free. Hence go through our page for more detailed updates on SBI Notifications 2022.
SBI Recruitment 2022 | 5486 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – Clerk Posts
Apply for Various Clerk Posts!! All aspirants waiting for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 will feel happy as the notification for 5486 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – Clerk was released on 06th September 2022. State Bank of India has released the SBI Notification on its official SBI website @ sbi.co.in. Aspirants can apply through its official website from 07th September 2022 to 27th September 2022. Hence, the Applicant can check all the eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Pay Scale & other details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 in the below article. Candidates looking for Central Government Jobs can apply for this SBI Recruitment 2022.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 | Overview
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||5486|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|SBI Notification Date||06th September 2022|
|Starting date of application||07th September 2022|
|Closing date of application||27th September 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Posts Recruitment 2022
SBI Clerk Academic Qualification:
- The candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
SBI Clerk Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
SBI Clerk Selection Process for SBI Jobs:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022:
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Section – English language (30 Question of 30 Marks), Numerical Ability (35 Question of 35 Marks), and Reasoning Ability (35 Question of 35 Marks)
- Time – Each section will be given 20 mins and a total of 1 hour
- Negative Marking – 1/4th mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer
SBI Clerk Jobs Mains Exam Pattern:
|General & Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Salary:
- The salary for the post is Rs.17,900-1000/3-20,900-1230/3-24,590-1490/4-30,550- 1730/7-42,600-3270/1-45,930-1990/1-47,920/-
SBI Clerk Careers Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC/ Category they are required to pay the application fee of RS.750/- via Online mode.
- The application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs.750/- and SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM candidates is Nil.
How to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 Notification?
- Browse the Official Website www.sbi.co.in
- Download the SBI notification provided below
- Click on the SBI Online Apply link
- Pay application fees through the online mode
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Attach scanned copies of your photograph and other necessary documents.
- Submit the online application.
- Most Important capture the Application number or Request Number for further reference.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th September 2022|
|End Date for Online Application||27th September 2022|
Important Links for State Bank of India Recruitment 2022
|SBI Clerk Notification 2022|
|State Bank of India Clerk Apply Online|
|SBI Official Website|
|Syllabus for State Bank of India Clerk Posts|
|SBI Clerk Previous Paper|
State Bank of India (SBI): State Bank of India is a Government Owned Multinational Public Sector Banking and Financial Services Company in India. SBI Headquarters is Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the Largest Public Sector Bank in India. SBI has 13,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices across the World. This is one of the oldest banks in the Indian subcontinent. The roots of the SBI lie in the 19th century and it was founded in the year 1806 under the name Bank of Calcutta.
Later it was renamed the Imperial Bank of India in the year 120001 and in 1955, it has been renamed to State Bank of India. Besides, it has been nationalized on June 2, 1956. The Chairman of the State Bank of India is Arundhati Bhattacharya. Getting Jobs in the State Bank of India is really a good chance to place you in public sector banks. Hence, check this page often to know the latest SBI recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Probationary Officer (PO), Manager and Clerk post, and CBO(Circle Based Officers).