State Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification – The applicants who desire to work in SBI can find all the latest and upcoming Recruitment updates here. The State Bank of India has released the Notification PDF for 65 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts in Advertisement No- [CRPD/SCO/2022-23/23, CRPD/SCO/2022-23/25 & CRPD/SCO/2022-23/26]. To provide the best assistance for SBI Jobs 2022, our team created this page and regularly updated all Live State Bank of India Recruitment in a simplified manner. We curate our page with the essential info of Post Name, Vacancies, Application Mode, Application Fee, Eligibility, etc. It leads the job applications to conclude the SBI Online/Offline application process hassle-free. Hence go through our page for more detailed updates on SBI Notifications 2022.
SBI Recruitment 2022 | 65 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts!! All aspirants waiting for SBI Recruitment 2022 will feel happy as the notification for 65 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts was released on 22nd November 2022. State Bank of India has released the SBI Notification on its official SBI website @ sbi.co.in. Aspirants can apply through its official website from 22nd November 2022 to 12th December 2022. Hence, the Applicant can check all the eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Pay Scale & other details of SBI Recruitment 2022 in the below article. Candidates looking for Central Government Jobs can apply for this SBI Recruitment 2022.
SBI Recruitment 2022 | Overview
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Cadre Officer Posts (Circle Advisor & Manager)|
|Number of Vacancies||65|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|SBI Notification Date||22nd November 2022|
|Starting date of application||22nd November 2022|
|Closing date of application||12th December 2022|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Bhopal & Anywhere in India|
SBI Vacancy 2022 | Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts Recruitment 2022
SBI Academic Qualification:
- Circle Advisor: Retired in the rank of Inspector General (IG)
- Manager: Degree / MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
SBI Age Limit:
- Circle Advisor: Maximum 65 years
- Manager: Between 25 to 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts Selection Process:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
SBI Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022:
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Section – English language (30 Question of 30 Marks), Numerical Ability (35 Question of 35 Marks), and Reasoning Ability (35 Question of 35 Marks)
- Time – Each section will be given 20 mins and a total of 1 hour
- Negative Marking – 1/4th mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer
SBI Jobs Mains Exam Pattern:
|General & Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- The salary for the post is Rs.17,900-1000/3-20,900-1230/3-24,590-1490/4-30,550- 1730/7-42,600-3270/1-45,930-1990/1-47,920/-
SBI Careers Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC/ Category they are required to pay the application fee of RS.750/- via Online mode.
- The application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs.750/- and SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM candidates is Nil.
How to apply for SBI Vacancy 2022 Notification?
- Go to the official website sbi.co.in
- Click “Join SBI -> Current Openings,” find the advertisement, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Online.”
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration. Otherwise, you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then upload the required documents in the prescribed size
- Make the payment via online mode.
- Finally, click submit button and take a print the application form.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd November 2022|
|End Date for Online Application||12th December 2022|
Important Links for State Bank of India Recruitment 2022
|SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts Notification 2022|
|State Bank of India Apply Online|
|SBI Official Website|
|SBI SCO Syllabus|
|Previous Paper for SBI SCO Posts|
State Bank of India (SBI): State Bank of India is a Government Owned Multinational Public Sector Banking and Financial Services Company in India. SBI Headquarters is Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the Largest Public Sector Bank in India. SBI has 13,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices across the World. This is one of the oldest banks in the Indian subcontinent. The roots of the SBI lie in the 19th century and it was founded in the year 1806 under the name Bank of Calcutta.
Later it was renamed the Imperial Bank of India in the year 120001 and in 1955, it has been renamed to State Bank of India. Besides, it has been nationalized on June 2, 1956. The Chairman of the State Bank of India is Arundhati Bhattacharya. Getting Jobs in the State Bank of India is really a good chance to place you in public sector banks. Hence, check this page often to know the latest SBI recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Probationary Officer (PO), Manager and Clerk post, and CBO(Circle Based Officers).