SBI PO Interview Questions
SBI PO Interview Questions are available here. State Bank of India is going to conduct an SBI PO Interview on 3rd week of September. Candidates who are qualified in the SBI PO Mains Exam and seeking for the Sbi po interview date and SBI PO Interview Questions can get from here. SBI PO Selection Process mainly of 3 phases prelims, mains & interview. Candidates who passed the prelims and mains stage are seeking for the SBI Interview. people will be in dialoma i.e., they don’t know how to prepare for the SBI PO Interview. For them here we are providing SBI PO Interview Questions, SBI PO Interview Tips & Sbi Po GD Tips.
SBI PO Interview Tips
Candidates who are preparing for the Sbi po interview can download the Sbi po interview questions from here. This is a good place to the every aspirants who are seeking for the Bank Jobs. Download SBI PO Interview Questions and prepare well for the exam.
SBI PO Interview
SBI PO Selection Process is:
- Group Discussion Round
- Face To Face Interview
SBI PO Interview Tips for GD:
- This is a platform for the candidates to interact and debate with one another in front of the panel of members who hen evaluate their performances. Here the ability to be a team-man is analyzed. Your analytical skills and descriptive style are also evaluated .
- Enhance your debate skills. Work on your language and style of presenting it. Prove your point without getting aggressive or using foul language.
- Pitch your voice according to the discussion taking place in the GD. It might be a health discussion rather than a debate and so you must keep in with the sink.
- Wear proper formal attire. GD is as important as the PI and thus you must look presentable.
- Follow the instructions or rules, as the case may be, that are told by the panel members at the beginning of the session. They evaluate the candidate’s performance based on his adherence to the rules and guidelines.
- Do not panic if no new points come to your mind. Relax. A calm and composed mind helps you think clearer and better. If you have nothing new to say, do not repeat the old points like a stuck gramophone record.
- Be punctual. It is also very necessary to limit yourself to a few minutes while speaking on a topic. Do not go unimportant details and bore the other candidates and panel members.
Tips for SBI PO Interview:
- Personal interview takes place individually for all the candidates. They gauge your General Awareness, confidence level through the PI.
- Be confident in yourself. Take long deep breaths before entering the PI hall and try to relax.
- Keep updated. Most of the questions that the panel members ask are from the latest happenings of the world, especially in the banking sector.
- Start reading newspapers. Go thoroughly through the latest government policies, budget, RBI guidelines and policies.
- If you do not know the answer to a question, pass it straight away. Do not try to fool the panel members by beating around the bush and wasting time. It will do you more harm than good.
- Carry a copy of your resume and make sure you remember eveything you have mentioned in it. Be prepared for questions pertaining to the hows and whys of your basic qualifications, what made you enter the banking sector etc.
- Do not rush while speaking. Speak in a calm and composed manner so that you may not utter something inappropriate which you may regret later. Also remember to speak in a polite and respectful manner.
- Punctuality and presentation make a huge difference. Arrive on time and be dressed in formals.