SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Notification
State Bank of India(SBI) The Largest Public Sector Bank in India has released the SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Notification for the post of Probationary Officers on 11/04/2015. This is a good opportunity for the candidates looking for Latest Bank Jobs in India. The interested eligible candidates can apply for this post between 13/04/2015 to 02/05/2015 through online. The Candidates who want apply for this post can apply at Company Website www.sbi.co.in.
Before applying online Please read the official SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Notification and make sure that you have met all the required eligibility conditions. If any one found to be not eligible for this post their applications may be rejected. If the candidate shortlisted for interview and found Not eligible for this post during document verification process they will not be allowed for the interview. The Candidates who have completed their Graduation from Government Recognized universities and the Students who are in the Final year/Final Semester can apply for this post.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Important Dates
The candidates applying for the Post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India should Know the important dates related to the exam as given in SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Official Notification. Here in below table you can find the important dates such as Last Date for Submission of Online application, Last Date For Payment of Fee, Admit Card Release date and Written Exam Date.
|Date of Release of Notification||11/04/2015|
|Date of Commencement of Application Submission||13/04/2015|
|Last date for Submission of Application||02/05/2015|
|Last date for Payment of Fee||02/05/2015|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||09/06/2015|
|Written Exam Date||June 2015|
No.of Vacancies Under SBI PO Recruitment 2015
Number Vacancies for the Post of Probationary officers in State Bank of India under Different Categories are Given Below.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|No.of Vacancies for PWD|
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who have completed their Graduation in any stream from the Government recognized institutions and the students who are in the Final year or Final Semester of Graduation can apply for this post through online at company official website www.sbi.co.in. If the students in the Final Year/Final Semester are called for interview they have to submit the proof of having passed graduation exam on or before 01/09/2015. If the proof has not produced the candidate will not be eligible for the interview.
- The Candidates Age who is applying for this post should not be below 21 years and should not exceed 30 years as on 01/04/2015. That means the candidate must have been born between 02/04/1985 to 01/04/1994.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC Candidates, 15 years for PWD(SC/ST) Candidates, 13 years for PWD(OBC) Candidates, 10 years for PWD(General) Candidates and 5 years for Ex Servicemen are applicable.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Application Fees
All the Candidates who are applying for this post under General and OBC categories has to pay Rs.600.
All the Candidates who are applying for this post under SC/ST/PWD Categories has to pay Rs.100.
Procedure for Payment of Application Fees:
- You can pay the application Fees through online mode only for SBI PO post.
- After completion applying online submit your application Form and select your mode of Payment either online/offline.
- In online Payment Mode you can pay the Fees using Credit Cards/Debit Cards/net Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. The Transaction Charges has to be borne by the Candidates.
- On successful completion of transaction e-receipt and application form will be generated, you can print them for future reference.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2015
- Candidates should first scan their Photo and signature before applying through online.
- Candidates has to visit Banks official Website www.statebankofindia.com or ww.sbi.co.in to apply online.
- In the Home Page you can find Careers with us, please select careers with us, there you can find the application for SBI PO Recruitment 2015.
- Fill the Application Form Carefully. On completion of the filling application submit the application.
- If the candidates unable to submit the application, they can save the application.
- After submission of application pay the fees through online, after successful completion of transaction your application will be submitted successfully.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Selection Process
- The Candidates who are applying for this post has to get minimum marks in the descriptive test as decided by the bank to qualify in the test.
- The Candidates selected in the Descriptive test will be called for Group Discussion by the bank, The selected candidates have to attend Group Discussion.
- The Candidates who have completed both the Phases has to attend for the interview.
- The Candidates who have successfully completed their interview will be allotted with call letter on merit basis.
For the Complete Notification Please Refer Below link