SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 127 Vacancies:
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 127 Second Division clerk Posts: Here is Bank Jobs Alert!! South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited invites application for Recruitment of Second Division Clerks & Others for 127 Various Vacancies. Therefore, candidates who are looking for the latest Bank Jobs; they must apply online for the SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 before 10th January 2019. However, the Online application for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 starts from 20th December 2019. Moreover, you can get details about eligibility conditions in the below sections. Also, you can gather more information at recruitment.guru or @ www.scdccbank.com.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited (SCDCC Bank)|
|Name of the Posts||Second Divison Clerk and Computer Programmer|
|No. of Vacancies||127 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||18th December 2019|
|Last Date||10th January 2019|
SCDCC Bank Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Second Division Clerk (SDC)||125|
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details:
Aspirants who want to apply for the SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification; they have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria as per the rules and regulations of Government. Additionally, Candidates can get all details like Age Limit, Selection Process and, Educational Qualification here.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Computer Programmer: Must have passed MCA from any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science with above 50% mark obtained by attending the regular course of classes. Must also have 3 years of work experience in Computer Programming. Also, experience in SQL, Oracle, Dot Net, Hardware, and Networking.
- Second Divison Clerk (SDC): Should have a Degree from any recognized University in India with a minimum of 50% marks and above. or A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with a minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree or Diploma in Computer Application. OR Any other course in Computer with a minimum of 6 months course. The persons having Degree with Computer subject are exempted from this condition.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
Applicants must meet following age limit as per the rules.
- As on the date of Notification, the candidate should be within 40 years in the case of SC & ST,
- Maximum age of 38 years in case of Backward community and class and
- Maximum age of 35 years in case of others
Refer official Notification for More Details.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
Aspirants who are applying for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019; they have to pay the following amount as application fee.
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
SCDCC Bank Recruitment PayScale:
Applicants who are selected for Second Division Clerk or Computer Programmer Post in SCDCC Bank; they will get an impressive pay scale as per the norms of Government.
- Rs.31,320/- to Rs.75,905/- for Computer Programmer.
- Rs.21,110/- to Rs.47,120/- for Second Division Clerk.
How to Apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, Visit the official SCDCC Bank Official Website i.e www.scdccbank.com
- Click on the Recruitment Notification.
- Download the notification and read it completely.
- Now, click on instructions and read it fully.
- Then, click on online application form.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Also, upload necessary certificates, if needed.
- Make payment of your application fee.
- Finally, press submit button before the last date i.e 10-01-2019.
- Take a print out of it and post it to below provided postal address before 18-01-2019
The Chief Executive Officer,
The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail,
Mangalore – 575 003.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||18th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th January 2019|
|Last Date to submit Hard copy of Application||18th January 2019|
SCDCC Bank Recruitment Important Links:
|Official Advertisement Notification||Download|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
About SCDCC Bank:
The Bank was registered in 1913 and started its formal functioning from 1914. Puttur was the first registered office of the bank subsequently it was shifted to Mangalore. The Bank is having 101 Branches including service Branch spreading over the undivided District of South Canara.The Bank has given top priority for financing Agricultural sector since inception by taking into consideration various credit needs of the farmers. It is serving farmers by providing timely & adequate finance through the primary Agriculture Societies at the ground level. The bank is taking active participation in Government sponsored schemes such as S.G.S.Y, Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme etc.
The bank has issued 90,749 Mangala Kissan Credit Cards to the members of the PACS out of which 71389 Members have been covered under personal accident insurance schemes. A sum of Rs. 677.96 crores have been advanced under this scheme during the year 2013-14. The Borrower under crop loans is also covered by crop insurance scheme sponsored by the Government. With a view to diversifying the activities, Bank has also financed Rs. 1080.72 crores to non-farm sector. Bank has provided financialhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10×10.png support to sugar sector under consortium arrangement and advanced Rs. 19.88 crores to 6 sugar factories in various districts of the state.
Know more about SCDCC Bank:
The Bank has taken active participation in promoting and financing the Self Help Groups and has promoted 40336 SHG groups under the supervision of the Navodaya Grama Vikasa Charitable Trust (R), Mangalore. The Bank has also bagged State Level Awards for the best performance of SHGs from NABARD since 11 years. These groups have mobilized Rs. 131.59 crores as savings and 31497 groups, credit linked with Rs. 158.52 crores advance to them. The Bank has not lagged behind in customer service, by computerizing all its Branches and by introducing several innovative service activities like Single Window System, Any Branch Banking, ATM facilities and 12 hours of Banking from 8 AM to 8 PM at its Head Office branch (Kodialbail).
Banking on wheels – A unique introduction of Mobile Bank to facilitate Banking Services to the rural, where there is no Banking facility. A customer can avail all banking transactions like depositing, withdrawals, and loan facility. This Bank is interconnected with all Branches of the Bank through Any Branch Banking facility. The Management of the Bank vested with Board of Directors consisting of 15 members under the presidentship of the veteran Co-operator Sri M. N. Rajendra Kumar, who was also the former President of Karnataka State Co-operative Apex Bank. The Bank – awarded as Best DCC Bank from KSC Apex Bank, Bangalore since last 17 years.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019-20 Job Opportunities
Firstly, South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited has 127 fresh Openings for the year 2019-20. However, the Vacancies available are for Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose meet the age limit can apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding SCDCC Bank Jobs 2019. However, SCDCC Bank is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding SCDCC Bank Vacancy 2019 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about SCDCC Bank Job Vacancy 2019.