- 1 Central Sector Scholarship 2015
- 2 Central Sector Scheme for CBSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 3 MHRD – CBSE
- 4 Central Sector Scholarship for College & University Students
- 5 Required Documents & procedure for CBSE Scholar Scheme
- 6 Central Sector Scheme for CBSE Scholarship – Contact Details
- 7 MHRD CBSE Scholarship – Central Sector Scheme for Scholarship
- 8 Central Scholarship by CBSE Selection Process
Central Sector Scholarship 2015
The Central Sector Scholarship 2015 Online Application last date extended by CBSE. The Ministry of Human Resource Development Scholarship Application renewal date extended by CBSE up to 15th December 2015. The MHRD supports the merit candidates of 12th Class through Scholarship Scheme. Actually, CBSE announced the Last date for Central Sector Scheme for Scholarship as 30th September. Later, it is extended to 30th November 2015. Now finally, it continued to 15th December 2015. The Last date for receipt of hard copy of applications is 31st December 2015. The 12th Class passed students who want to apply for the Central Sector Scholarship 2015 can check our website. The merit candidates are eligible for applying Central Sector Scholar.
Central Sector Scheme for CBSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Class Passed Students are eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship 2015.
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination 2015 conducted by CBSE, ISC or any of the state boards of India.
- Male/ Female may apply for this Central Sector Scheme for Scholarship 2015.
- The Central Sector Scholarship Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Total Annual Income of Family from all resources should not exceed 6 Lakhs per Annum.
- Candidate should not belong to creamy layer and must not be availing any other scholarship.
- Candidate must have taken admission in a regular undergraduate course in any recognized Indian university/institution.
- The CBSE Scholar Applicants must secure the following minimum total aggregate marks in the stream opted by them:
- Select Your Board and Type your roll number to check whether you are eligible for the Central Sector Scholarship.
MHRD – CBSE
The full form of MHRD is Ministry of Human Resource Development. The MHRD Headquarters located in New Delhi. The Objective of MHRD is ‘Formulating the National Policy on Education and to ensure that it implemented in letter and spirit’. MHRD also helps the poor Merit Students by giving the Central Sector Scholarship. Check the MHRD Official Website – www.mhrd.gov.in.
CBSE is the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Government of India suggested setting up a joint Board in 1929. The Central Board, India supports the Merit Candidates by giving the Central Sector Scholarship. The aspirants who want to get help from the external resources can apply for the CBSE Scholarships for College and University Students.
Central Sector Scheme for Scholarship Benefited Candidates 2015
|State / Board||
Central Sector Scholarship for College & University Students
Central Sector Scholarship will be distributed in the ratio of 3:2:1 among the pass outs of Science, Commerce & Humanities in the below manner:
- The rate of Central Sector Scholarship is Rs. 1000/- at Graduation level for the first three years of College & University courses.
- The CBSE Scholar is Rs. 2000/- per month at Post-Graduation level.
- The Students who are pursuing professional courses would get Rs. 2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year.
- The Central Sector Scholarships would pay for 10 months in an academic year. This is subject to annual renewal by stringent criteria.
CBSE MHRD Scholarship Rewards 2015
Name of the Commission: Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD].
Name of the Board: Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE].
Name of the Scholarship: Central Sector Scholarship.
CBSE Postponed Date: 15th December 2015.
Eligibility: 12th Class passed, College & University Students.
Required Documents & procedure for CBSE Scholar Scheme
The Central Sector Scholarship applicants need to register through online first. By registering in online, you will get a Registration number. Remember that CBSE Scholarship Application Regd Num, it is most important while sending documents.
Documents to be Post to given Postal Address:
- Photocopies of Caste Certificates (Mention Online Registration Number on its top), if applicable.
- A hardcopy of the Online Application with Sign of the Central Sector Scholarship applicant.
- Duly signed online generated Application form (Write online registration no. on its top).
- Senior School Certificate Exam 2015 Marks lists xerox copies with Online Registration Number on each mark list.
- Under Graduate Course joining report duly signed and stamped by the head of the institution from where the course is being pursued.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending March 2015) issued by the employer should attach along with the affidavit (wherever applicable).
- Original copy of parents income affidavit. It should be either in Hindi or English in the prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/-. The Stamp paper duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer. Write Central Sector Scholarship Online registration number on its top.
- One cancelled cheque of personal/saving account or photocopy of the front page of bank passbook (which is used for scholarship) bearing account number and NEFT/RTGS code.
The envelope containing a printout of Online Application form and documents as mentioned above must bear the CSSS-2015 online registration number on the top. So as to reach the board on or before 31st December 2015 (Extended Date).
Central Sector Scheme for CBSE Scholarship – Contact Details
Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office),
“Shiksha Kendra” 2,
Delhi – 110 092.
E-mail: [email protected] (For CBSE Students).
For any Queries: Call 94460 96580 or 0471-2306580.
MHRD CBSE Scholarship – Central Sector Scheme for Scholarship
[iframe src=”http://184.108.40.206/cbse/2015/csssrenew/rmenu.aspx” width=”1000%” height=”500″]
Central Scholarship by CBSE Selection Process
- Within 5 weeks of 12th Class Result release by all the state boards, CBSE & ICSE draw up a Merit list of candidates for the Central Sector Scholarship. CBSE selects the potential aspirants on the basis of the marks scored in the Board Exams.
- The concerned Authorities will write to the eligible students to confirm within 15 days whether they are willing to accept the scholarship.
- Only those candidates who show willingness within 30 days for the scholarship will be considered for the scholarship.
- The shortlisted candidates of Central Sector Scholarship will get the following documents:
- Entitlement Card
- Income Affidavit Form
- A form for ‘Statement of Particulars’
- All these documents are to be completely filled by the candidate and deposited to the Head of the Institution where he/she has taken admission. From where these documents will be forwarded to respective boards.
- On receiving the documents, the respective board will compile the list of Scholarship awardees on the basis of merit, eligibility criteria & reservation guidelines applicable. The prepared list will be forwarded to National Scholarship Division of MHRD.
- On receipt of the list, the Ministry of Human Resource Development will make the arrangement. It is for the disbursement of the Central Sector Scholarship amount directly to the Bank Accounts of the picked list.