INSPIRE Scholarship 2015-16
INSPIRE Scholarship 2015-16 notification released. The Department of Science & Technology is giving support to students education in the form of Inspire DTS Scholarship. The INSPIRE (SHE) Scholarship open from 1st November 2015. DTS SHE Scholarship Scheme will open until 15th Dec 2015. The students who passed 12th Class and pursuing UG are eligible to apply for the INSPIRE (SHE) Scholarship Scheme. The Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education applicants should be aged between 17-22 years. The Top 1% students in CBSE, ISCE, State Boards are allowed for the INSPIRE Scholarships 2015 – 16. The DST She Scholarships open to all JBNSTS, KVPY, NTSE.
Inspire SHE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The Inspire Scholarship 2015- 16 will be given to 10,000 merit candidates every year. The Inspire SHE Scholarship Eligible Criteria is as follows:
1. All India, who are pursuing in CBSE, ISCE, State Boards are eligible.
2. The Inspire Scholarship applicants should have age limit 17-22 years.
3. Both Genders Male / Female is eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education.
4. 12th Class passed in the year of 2015 from any recognized State/ Central Board in India.
5. Also, they must be in Top 1% in their respective Board Exams.
6. Under UG:
- The student should be pursuing three years B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons), four years B.S.
- Five years integrated M.Sc./M.S programs in any UGC recognized College/ University/ Institutions in India in natural/basic sciences.
Top 10,000 Ranks in National Competitive Exams: Students who have secured in the Joint Entrance Examination of the following exams. They have also opted to study Natural and Basic sciences in any academic institute or university leading to graduate and post-graduate degree.
- JEE Advanced [Top 10,000 ranks].
- JEE Main [Top 10,000 Ranks].
- AIPMT [Top 10,000 Ranks].
7. The INSPIRE Scholarship also Open to all KVPY, NTSE, JBNSTS scholars and Science Olympiad Medalists.
8. Opting to undertake courses in the Natural & Basic sciences leading to B.Sc. And M.Sc. degrees.
9. The Applicant can not avail any other Scholarships.
10. Open for Students of following Institutes:
- IISER [Indian Institute of Science Education and Research].
- NISER [National Institute of Science Education and Research].
- Dept of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences [DAE-CBS] at the University of Mumbai is also eligible for the Inspire Scholarship.
- Four years BS or 5 years Integrated M.Sc. Programs in Basic & Natural Sciences at all Indian Institute
of Technology [IITs] within top 10,000 rank in JEE Advanced.
11. Here are the Subjects under the Basic and Natural Sciences are within the scope of INSPIRE Scholarship for pursuing BSc/BS/Int. MSc/Int. MS course:
Mathematics, Biology, Statistics, Geology, Astrophysics, Astronomy, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Anthropology, Atmospheric Sciences & Oceanic Sciences, Microbiology, Geophysics, Geochemistry.
INSPIRE Scholarship – CBSE, ISCE, State Boards Cut Off
Department of Science & Technology
The Department of Science & Technology located in the city of New Delhi. DST established in the year of 1971. The Dept of Science and Technology is a department within the Ministry of Science & Technology in India. The DST encourages the merit students by providing the Inspire Scholarship. The full form of INSPIRE is Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research.
Every year, DST releases the Inspire Scholarship notifications. Recently, Dept of Science & Technology issued the INSPIRE (SHE) Scholarship 2015-16. Inspire (SHE) Scholarship Online Application open from 1st November. The merit candidates of 12th Class passed, Under UG eligible to apply on or before 15th Dec 2015. The interested candidates can apply for INSPIRE SHE Scholarship Scheme in Online.
INSPIRE (SHE) Scholarship Scheme 2015 Details
1. The Selected candidates will get the SHE Annual Scholarship at total value Rs. 60,000 in each.
2. The Inspire Scholarship applicant will get Rs. 80,000 per annum for a maximum period of 5 years.
3. INSPIRE Scholarship Award will be transferred directly to the Selected candidates Bank Account.
4. Further, candidates scholarship will be continued based on the Performance of Students. The INSPIRE Scholarship Receivers further years depend on Good academic record in the exam conducted by the University and upon the proposal of the Head of the Institution.
5. All the SHE scholars must undertake summer research projects under an active researcher in any recognized research centers across India. A summer time attachment fee of Rs. 20,000 will be paid as Mentorship every year.
Required Documents to apply SHE Scholar 2015 – 16
|Document||Remarks||File Size- Maximum|
|Passport Size Photograph||Compulsory||50 kb|
|Class 10 Mark sheet||Compulsory- For Date of Birth Proof||1 MB|
|Class 12 Mark Sheet||Compulsory||1 MB|
|Community /Caste Certificate||only if the applicant belongs to OBC /SC /ST||1 MB|
|Eligibility Note/Advisory Note||Not Compulsory.
If provided by the State/Central Board
|Certificate specifying Rank or Award in
JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced) / AIPMT/
KVPY / JBNSTS/ NTSE /
International Olympic Medalists
|Only if eligible under this criterion||1 MB|
|Endorsement Form signed by the Principal
of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the
DTS Inspire She Scholar Contact Details
Department of Science & Technology,
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110016.
Tel : 0120-4676260 011-26568099, 0120-6137050
E-mail: [email protected], inspire.prog-dst.nic.in
INSPIRE Scholarship Endorsement Form 2015
Steps to apply for Inspire She Scholarship Scheme
- Fill your particulars in the Inspire Scholarship Application form.
- Attach the Scanned copies of mentioned Documents.
- Forward to the appropriate.
- For any queries regarding the INSPIRE SHE Scholarship, Contact the Numbers provided.
- Check www.inspire-dst.gov.in for further details.
INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education Details
[iframe src=”http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/SHE.html” width=”1000%” height=”500″]