- 1 Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status 2015-16
- 2 Kerala DCE Scholarship Eligible Criteria
- 3 Kerala DCE
- 4 Kerala DCE Central Sector Online Scholarship Status 2015-16
- 5 Kerala CSS Scholarship Status
- 6 Kerala DCE Scholarship Status Contact Details
- 7 DCE Kerala CSS Status 2015-16
Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status 2015-16
Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status 2015-16 is updated on our website. The Kerala Government is giving a grant to the merit candidates. The Kerala Central Sector Scholarship will be given based on the Application analysis. An enormous number of economically weak candidates applied for the Kerala DCE Scholarships. The Kerala Scholar Applicants are also eligible to check their Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status. All Students of Kerala State are eligible for any of the Kerala Scholarships. The Kerala Merit Candidates may apply for any of the below Scholarships:
1. Post Matric Scholarships [PMS].
2. State Merit Scholarships [SMS].
3. Scholarship for dependent of Jawans [SJ].
4. Central Sector Scholarship [CSS].
5. District Merit Scholarship [DMS].
6. Blind/ PH Scholarships [BPHFC].
7. Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship [MNS].
8. Music Fine Arts SDcholarship [MFAS].
9. Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship [SJMS].
10. C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship [MGS].
11. Sanskrit Scholarship [SS].
12. Hindi Scholarship [HS].
13. Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers [MSCT].
Kerala DCE Scholarship Eligible Criteria
Following is the list of Eligible courses for the Kerala Central Sector Scholarship. The candidates who are studying any of the below studies can check the Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status from our website. Here are the Eligibility criteria for Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Application.
- He/ She should not avail any other Scholarships.
- Parental income Both Father and Mother should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum for the financial year ending March 2013.
- Applicant should be pursuing any Regular Course at Under-Graduate Degree level in any recognised Educational Institution, including Professional Courses such as Medical, Engineering etc.
- Students pursuing Parallel/ PrivateRegistration/ Correspondence/ Distance Education courses are not eligible to apply for this Kerala Central Sector Scholarship.
- Applicants should not be belonging to the Creamy-layer as defined by the Department of Personal and Training in their Notification number 36012/22/93.
The acronym of DCE is Department of Collegiate Education. The DCE Kerala located in the place of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It is a unique department. The Collegiate Education Dept functioning under the State Government of Kerala. The DCE Kerala Official Website is ‘www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala encouraging the Education by giving grant made to the economic weak students. They are supporting by providing the Kerala DCE Scholarships. Visit the DCE Official Website for Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status.
Kerala DCE Central Sector Online Scholarship Status 2015-16
The Kerala Central Sector Applicants can check Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status 2015. The candidates also allowed to check the Kerala Central Sector Minority Scholarship Application Status 2015 directly on the official site. Enter your particulars like Application No, Academy year in Application to get the Kerala DCE Central Sector Scholarship Application Status 2015-16.
Kerala Online Scholarship Application Status – More Details
Name of the Department: Government of Kerala.
Name of the Board: Department of Collegiate Education [DCE].
Name of the Scholarship: Kerala Central Sector Scholarship for Minority Community.
Eligible Candidates: Pursuing any Regular course Under Degree Graduate Level.
Official Website: www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Category: Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status.
Kerala CSS Scholarship Status
In the Kerala Central Sector Minority Scholarship Status, the Kerala Scholar Applicants can check the following Details. Refer the Total Amount, Scholarship Released Date for Kerala Central Sector Scholar Applicants. So, verify your Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Status in the given links. The Kerala Online Application status helps to know your Tuition fee, Mess fee details. Recently, it introduced the Student Bank Account Attachments for the Kerala Central Sector Scholarships. Due to this, the Central Sector Application becomes transparent. The Kerala Govt also introduced the Biometric procedure to verify Student details.
Kerala Central Sector Scholarship Amount
Under Graduate Students:
Rs.1000/- per month for Subject to a Maximum ofRs. 10,000/- for an academic year.
Rs. 2000/- per month for Post- Graduate Studies (Subject to a Maximum of Rs. 20,000/- for an Academic year), provided they selected for Scholarship at UG level.
Rs.1000/- per month for the first three years (Subject to a Maximum of Rs. 10,000/- for an academic year).
Rs. 2000/- per month for the 4th and 5th years of study (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/- for an academic year).
Kerala DCE Scholarship Status Contact Details
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology,
National Informatics Centre,
Kerala State Centre,
DCE Kerala CSS Status 2015-16
Kerala CSS Scholar Status of Fresh Applicant Login
[iframe src=”http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/home_statistics/transfer_statistics.php?ser=135″ width=”1000%” height=”500″]
DCE Kerala Central Sector Renewal Scholar Status 2015-16
[iframe src=”http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/home_statistics/transfer_renewal_statistics.php?ser=135″ width=”1000%” height=”500″]