- 1 Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status 2015-16
- 2 Kerala DCE Scholarship Eligible Criteria
- 3 Kerala DCE
- 4 Kerala DCE Post Matric Online Scholarship Status 2015-16
- 5 Kerala Minority Scholarship Status
- 6 Kerala DCE Scholarship Status Contact Details
- 7 DCE Kerala Minority PMS Status 2015-16
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status 2015-16
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status 2015-16 is updated on our website. The Kerala Government is giving a grant to the merit candidates. The Kerala Post Matric Scholarship will be given based on the Application analysis. An enormous number of economically weak candidates applied for the Kerala DCE Scholarships. The Kerala Scholar Applicants also eligible to check their Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status. All Students of Kerala State are eligible for any of the Kerala Scholarships. The Kerala Merit Candidates may apply for any of the below Scholarships:
1. Post Matric Scholarships [PMS].
2. State Merit Scholarships [SMS].
3. Scholarship for dependent of Jawans [SJ].
4. Central Sector Scholarship [CSS].
5. District Merit Scholarship [DMS].
6. Blind/ PH Scholarships [BPHFC].
7. Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship [MNS].
8. Music Fine Arts SDcholarship [MFAS].
9. Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship [SJMS].
10. C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship [MGS].
11. Sanskrit Scholarship [SS].
12. Hindi Scholarship [HS].
13. Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers [MSCT].
Kerala DCE Scholarship Eligible Criteria
Following is the list of Eligible courses for the Kerala Post Matric Scholarship. The candidates who are studying any of the below studies can check the Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status from our website. Here are the Eligibility criteria for Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Application.
- He/ She should not avail any other Scholarships.
- The Annual Family Income of Student must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- The Kerala Scholarship Applicant Should belong to Minority Community [Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsis].
- Should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous Board/ University Examination. For more info check the links provided below.
The acronym of DCE is Department of Collegiate Education. The DCE Kerala located in the place of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It is a unique department. The Collegiate Education Dept functioning under the State Government of Kerala. The DCE Kerala Official Website is ‘www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala encouraging the Education by giving grant made to the economic weak students. They are supporting by providing the Kerala DCE Scholarships. Visit the DCE Official Website for Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status.
Kerala DCE Post Matric Online Scholarship Status 2015-16
The Kerala Post Matric Applicants can check Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status 2015. The candidates also allowed to check the Kerala Post Matric Minority Scholarship Application Status 2015 directly on the official site. Enter your particulars like Application No, Academy year in Application to get the Kerala DCE Post Matric Scholarship Application Status 2015-16.
Kerala Online Scholarship Application Status – More Details
Name of the Department: Government of Kerala.
Name of the Board: Department of Collegiate Education [DCE].
Name of the Scholarship: Kerala Post Matric Scholarship for Minority Community.
Eligible Candidates: First-year Students of Selected Education.
Official Website: www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Category: Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status.
Kerala Minority Scholarship Status
In the Kerala Post Matric Minority Scholarship Status, the Kerala Scholar Applicants can check the following Details. Refer the Total Amount, Scholarship Released Date for Kerala Post Matric Scholar Applicants. So, verify your Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status in the given links. The Kerala Online Application status helps to know your Tuition fee, Mess fee details. Recently, it introduced the Student Bank Account Attachments for the Kerala Post Matric Scholarships. Due to this, the Post Matric Application becomes transparent. The Kerala Govt also introduced the Biometric procedure to verify Student details.
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Amount
An amount equivalent to Admission & Course/Tuition Fee. Maintenance allowance subjected to a maximum ceiling. See the below page for Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status.
Kerala DCE Scholarship Status Contact Details
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology,
National Informatics Centre,
Kerala State Centre,
DCE Kerala Minority PMS Status 2015-16
[iframe src=”http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/main/candlogin.php?st=1&ser=135″ width=”1000%” height=”500″]
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship Status Link for Fresh Applicants
[iframe src=”http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/home_statistics/transfer_statistics.php?ser=135″ width=”1000%” height=”500″]
Kerala PMS Scholar Status – Renewal Candidates Login
[iframe src=”http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/home_statistics/transfer_renewal_statistics.php?ser=135″ width=”1000%” height=”500″]