TS epass Online Application process for the Academic year 2017-18 has started. It is ultimately a Good news for the students who are waiting for the Scholarships. The Telangana State Government has issued the epass Scholarship for the backward classes like OBC, SC, ST and Minority Merit Students. All the fresh and renewal students can check their Application Number, TS epass application status, TS epass Scholarship status here on this page.
TS epass Online Application 2017-18
The Telangana State Government under the guidance of our honorable Chief Minister Mr. K. Chandrashekar Rao has recently released the TS epass Online Application 2017-18. There are a huge number of candidates who wish to pursue higher education. But their financial status does not support them to study further. Candidates apply at epass home page. Hence, The Telangana State Government is providing the financial support regarding Scholarships. The candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC categories and with annual family income is less than or equal to 1 lakh are eligible to apply for the Telangana e-pass Scholarship.
The Government of TS encourages the poor candidates by giving them scholarships & fees for the higher education. Hence, the students who are interested in studying Intermediate, Polytechnics, Graduation/ Post Graduation courses can apply online for Fresh Scholarship. The students who have already admitted need to renewal their TS epass Application. You can check the TS epass Online Application for the fresh and renewal students here on this page recruitment.guru. So, the interested can get the updates of TS epass Scholarships from this page.
Eligibility Conditions to apply for TS epass Scholarship 2017-18
The candidates who are going to apply for the TS epass Online Application 2017-18 must have to satisfy the below mentioned criteria. Fill the details in epass home page. Otherwise, you are not eligible to get the scholarship provided by the Telangana State Government. Carefully read all the eligibility criteria.
- Firstly candidate must be a Bonafide student of Telangana state or Resident of Telangana.
- Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC must have their annual family income less than or equal to 1 lakh.
- The aspirant should have the age minimum age 0f 17 years while applying.
- Must possess 10th, date of birth certificate issued by Recognised Board.
- Students attendance must be at least 75% at the end of each term.
TS epass Online Application 2017-18 for Fresh and Renewal Students
Candidates who are applying for the first time [Fresh Registration] need some documents for verifications. There are many Students may don’t Know about the TS Epass Scholarship Fresh Registration. The candidate is solely responsible while applying for the Telangana epass Scholarship. Because any mistake done during the Registration may lead to the Application disapproval. Hence, the students who are applying for the first time need to follow the below mentioned guidelines.
Documents to be Required for Fresh Registration
- Candidate passport size photograph.
- Aadhar card.
- Bank Pass Book first page.
- Study certificate/ Bonafied Certificate.
- SSC, Intermediate Study Certificates.
- Permission letter issued by the College.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Date of Birth details.
Documents to be Required during Renewal:
- Previous year memo.
- Bank Account Number, First page of Bank Passbook.
- A Valid mobile number for receiving one-time password.
- Original income certificate.
How to Apply for TS epass Online Application 2017-18 (Fresh & Renewal)
- Firstly, login to the official page i.e., telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on student services.
- Now, select the type of requirement either Fresh/ Renewal.
- If you click on Postmatic Scholarships for Fresh Registration, it will navigate to some page.
- Then Click on the check boxes as shown below, and then the Apply Now will Activate.
- Read Carefully and click on the check boxes clearly and then click on Apply Button.
- After Clicking on Apply Now Button ———> It will Navigates to the Next Page.
- In the next page, you have to Enter your SSC Pass Type———
Here they provide an options like:
- SSC Regular
- SSC Supplementary/Private
- Other Board
- Oriental SSC
- Direct Degree
- Click on your Respective Option.
- After that Enter your SSC Hall Ticket No: SSC Pass Year:————– Date of Birth:—————
- After Completion of Entering the Above data, it will retrieve the date. And give a chance for the Next Steps.
- After that, it will navigate to the TS Epass Online Application Page. Enter the details carefully there and click on Submit Button