SKDRDP Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 497 Supervisor Assignment, Cash and Office Assistant Vacancies. Recruitment in Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Village Development Project is happenings now! 497 Job Vacancies are available in Dharmasthala for Supervisor Assignment, Cash and Office Assistant posts. All male and female candidates who are interested in social service and are ready to work in rural environments, kindly start applying from 30th May 2019. However, the deadline to submit your application forms is finalized to be 1st June 2019. So, hurry up. Don’t miss out the opportunity to be a part of Jobs in Dharmasthala Rural Development Project, the state’s prestigious self-service organization.
Selected candidates will get facilities like Vacation Facility, PF, Gratuity. You can scroll down to check the eligibility and other requirements in order to be apart of SKDRDP Careers.
SKDRDP Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Shri Kshetra Dharmastala Rural Development Project (SKDRDP)|
|Name of the Post||Supervisor Assignment, Cash and Office Assistants|
|No of Vacancies||497|
|Starting Date to Apply||30th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||1st June 2019|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
SKDRDP Jobs 2019 Vacancy details
Eligibility Criteria for Job Vacancies in SKDRDP, Dharmasthala 2019
All applicants shall verify their eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for Dharmasthala Sangha Job Vacancies 2019.
- Supervisor Assignment – This post is assigned to MSW/BSW/BA or MA qualification. (OR) Passed 10th/12th with 03 years of experience in this post.
- Cash Assistant – Degree in any discipline. Must have Computer Knowledge
- Office Assistants – Degree in any discipline. Must have Computer Knowledge
- Supervisor Assignment – Maximum Age – 30Years
- Cash Assistant – Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Office Assistants – Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Supervisor Assignment – Rs.12,000/- to Rs.19,000/- per month
- Cash Assistant – Rs.12,000/- to Rs.16,000/- per month
- Office Assistants – Rs.121,300/- to Rs.15,000/- per month
Selection procedure for Dharmasthala rural development jobs is done based on the follwing process:
How to apply for Shri Kshetra Dharmastala Jobs 2019
- Interested candidates can send your application forms in a prescribed format to [email protected] by e-mail to Executive Director, Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Scheme BC Trust (R) Dharmasthala-574216 before 1st June 2019
Shri field Dharmasthala Rural Development Scheme BC Trust (R)
Dharmasthala – 574216
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To fill this post, you will have to work as a supervisor in four to five hobbies of a taluk.
- To select rural youth / young women who likes social service and train on the introduction of organization programs, organization, leadership and so on.
- A new association of workforce in the field of coverage is the perfect way to keep justice in place. Making Financial Loan Assistance to existing Societies.
- Visit all societies in his administration to review the weekly meeting, weekly repayment, and fundraising for money collection.
- Organizing programs organized by the Institute at Rural level.
- Sadri is to collect the amount of savings of the members of SHGs and loan repayment amounts at the institution deployed in the institute where the institution is set up in rural areas.
- The money collected will be credited to the firm’s bank account and the documentation will be provided to the Planning Commission.
- Sadri is the task of performing office work as per the prescribed job chart at the Taluk office.
- Kindly refer to the official notification provided below.
Important Dates for Dharmastala Gramodyoga Jobs 2019
|Advertisement Date||30th May 2019|
|Starting Date||30th May 2019|
|Last Date||1st June 2019|
Important Links for Careers in Shri Kshetra Dharmastala Rural Development Project 2019
|Official Notification Pdf & Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
History of SKDRDP (Shri Kshetra Dharmastala Rural Development Project):
The Shri Kshethra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project, known as SKDRDP, is a charitable fund promoted by Dr. D. Veerendra Heggade. SKDRDP focuses on empowering people through the organization of self-help groups (self-help groups) inspired by Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) and provides infrastructure and funding in the form of micro- credits to the rural population. The Shri Kshethra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project covers all aspects of enriching rural life. It is currently expanding its development activities to all districts of Karnataka. SKDRDP is active with its community development programs across the state. The main strengths of the organization are the blessing of its promoters, the dedicated group of workers, the goodwill of the interested parties and, most importantly, a comprehensive program to improve the living environment of the selected areas.
During the 2015-2016 fiscal year, SKDRDP expanded its area of operation to fully cover the state of Karnataka. SKDRDP® registered in 1991 at the Office of the Deputy Secretary of Government of Karnataka, Belthangady Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District, under the Charity Trust Act of 1920. SKDRDP has begun to play its role in technology transfer, infrastructure provision and financing through microcredit. In addition, the project focused on the empowerment of rural women and thus launched the “Jnanavikasa Program”. In response to the social needs of the region, SKDRDP innovated in activities such as Janajagruthi, community development, Siri, etc
Other Karnataka Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|District Court Recruitment||219 – LDC, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Others||[18-06-2019]|
|Ordnance Factory Chargeman Recruitment 2019||1749 – Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B)||[12-06-2019]|