South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 12 Probationary Legal Officers Vacancies: South Indian Bank Job notification has been released recently for Probationary Officer (PLO) Posts. A total of 12 vacancies are available in SIB Bank. Candidates from India are eligible to apply for these job openings in South Indian Bank. Starting date to submit your SBI Bank ONLINE application forms is likely to be 17th July 2019. South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Online Registration should be completed on or before 28th July 2019. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure and other details below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – 12 PLO Vacancies
|RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY LEGAL OFFICERS (PLO)|
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank (SIB Bank)|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Legal Officers (PLO)|
|Educational Qualification||All Graduates|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Online Application – Start date||17th July 2019|
|Online Application – Last date||28th July 2019|
|Online Examination Date||11th August 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India at the sole discretion of the Bank|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019 Details
The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Legal Officers (PLO)||12|
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Careers 2019
Educational Qualification for SIB Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Probationary Legal Officers (PLO)||Passed 10th/SSLC, 12th/Intermediate & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course|
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and no later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Salary:
- Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/- per month
Selection Process for SIB Recruitment 2019:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- General Candidates – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.200/-
Made using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Probation Period for South Indian Bank Recruitment:
- The period of probation is 02 years.
- Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
- Posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches/ offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
- The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, central processing centres, etc.
How to Apply ONLINE for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
The applicants can apply for the various posts from the declared date of SIB Bank Job Notification i.e. 28th July 2019
The ONLINE application procedure includes 4 steps:
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
- FINAL APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Firstly, visit SIB Bank Official Website i.e. www.southindianbank.com
- On the home page, click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your name, e-mail ID, phone no & Others.
- A Provisional Registration Number & Password will be generated by the system
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- If you are unable to complete the application, click on the “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Fill in all the asked details carefully.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Make a payment of your application fee
- After successful payment of application fee, e-receipt will be generated.
- Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful
DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD:
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, left thumb impression, and other necessary documents.
FINAL APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
- Finally, recheck the filled details and hit on FINAL SUBMIT button.
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Notification 2019 for PLO
|Advertisement Date||15th July 2019|
|Starting Date to apply||19th July 2019|
|Last Date to apply||28th July 2019|
|Online Test Date||11th August 2019|
Important Links for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|SIB Previous Year Question Papers||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Overview of South Indian Bank (SIB Bank):
South Indian Bank is a private-sector owned bank and it traded BSE, NSE. The industry type of the South Indian Bank is banking, financial services, insurance, and capital markets. Came to existence in the year 19385 and SIB has its headquarters at SIB House, Mission Quarters, Thrissur City, Kerala. The key people of the South Indian Bank are Sri. V. G. Mathew, Managing Director & CEO. The products that the South Indian Bank provides are loans, savings, investment vehicles, insurance, and so on. The official website of the SIB iswww.southindianbank.com. Yearly turnover for the South Indian Bank is 1 lakh Crore in Indian rupees.
It has 850 branches and 4 service branches, 48 ext. Counters, and 20 regional offices across various states in India. South Indian Bank has nearly 1320 ATMs and 17 bulk note acceptor/cash deposit machines across India. This is the first bank based in Kerala that implemented core banking system. Besides, the South Indian bank is considered as the 8th largest branch network amongst all the public sector banks in India.
About SIB – South Indian Bank:
South Indian Bank revelas its new logo and it was divulged by the global brand ambassador of the South Indian Bank. This bank did numerous achievements and it has covered 100+ villages and 15 urban Centres under financial inclusion. Moreover, it has opened more than 10 exclusive FLC Centres spreading across various states including Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh.
As we know that the South Indian bank is releasing job opportunities every year to recruit candidates for various jobs in multiple departments. And, this is the page which lets you know the latest and upcoming jobs from South Indian bank without being paid. Check out this page often to keep updating yourself about the South Indian Bank (SIB).
Recommended Jobs for You:
RBI Assistant Jobs – Various Vacancies
RBI Grade B Notification – Various Grade B Vacancies
APCOB Recruitment – 77 Vacancies