Southern Railway Chennai Job 2019 Notification
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 2393 Tracker, Helper, and Other Job Vacancies. Latest Railway Job Alert!! A recent Notification is engaged for Ex-Serviceman for the Safety category jobs under Southern Railway Recruitment Board. Only Ex-serviceman retired after 15 years of service and has passed Army Class-I certificate can register. Southern Railway Online Applications are opened for the Southern Railway Recruitment for Ex-Servicemen from 13th August 2019.
Online application form for Southern Railway Recruitment will be available till 12th September 2019. Ex-Servicemen willing to apply for the safety categories of Southern Railway should be under 50 years and possess a medical standard of AYE-2 and below. Selected candidates will have full-time contractual basis work and provide training before the deployment. Candidates who are serving in the Armed Forces as on the date of Southern Railway Notification are not eligible.
Ex-Serviceman Jobs in Southern Railways 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Southern Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Tracker, Helper, and Other|
|No. of. Vacancies||2393|
|Starting Date to Apply||13th August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||12th September 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Southern Railway Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No.of. Vacancies|
|Trackman, Helper (Track Machine/ Diesel Mechanical/ Diesel Electrical/ Tele/ Signal/ C&W), Pointsman ‘B’ (SCP), TRD||2393|
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification
Important details regarding the eligibility criteria of Southern Railway is given in the below section. Get complete educational details and age limit details that are given on this page. You can also find the pay scale details, selection process, and application fee for the safety category post. For detailed information, candidates can check for the Official Notifications of Southern Railway Notification.
- Passed in Army Class-1/ SSLC/ Matric/ Equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
- Maximum Age Limit – 50 Years
- Candidates applying for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 can have a check through the Notification for the Application Fee details.
Southern Railway Pay Level:
- Candidates selected for the Southern Railway Recruitment will be a paid based on the Level-1 pay scale.
- Allowances per annum (wherever applicable) – Rs. 5000/-
- Daily Allowances (admissible on tour time) – Rs. 500/-
|Class of City to be posted||Salary|
|Z- Class||Rs. 22,968/-|
|Y- Class||Rs. 24,660/-|
|X- Class||Rs. 27,072/-|
How to Apply Online for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants going to apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment should be ready with valid mobile number, mail ID, Particulars of Military Service and Scanned copy of Discharge Book.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Hit on Click Here to ‘Apply option’.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Next Page’.
- Read the Pre-requisites details completely.
- Tick on the declaration tab.
- Then, hit on the ‘Click Here to fill the New Application Form’ tab.
- Read the given declarations and tick on the declaration box.
- Hit on the ‘Proceed to fill Application Form’.
- Start filling the application form and recheck with the details.
- Click on the “Proceed to the Next Page’ option.
- Enter the OTP received to the registered mobile number.
- Submit the form and take a printout for reference.
Important Dates for Southern Railway Careers 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||13th August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||12th September 2019 (till 5.00 PM)|
Important Links for Southern Railway Vacancy 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Southern Railway
Southern Railway (SR), situated in Chennai, is one of 17 Indian Railways territories, made in autonomous India. It was made on April 14, 1951, by the mix of three state rail lines, to be specific, Madras and Southern Mahratta, South Indian Railway and Mysore. The South Indian Railway came to the presence in the British provincial time as Great Southern India Railway Co., established in Great Britain in 1853 and enlisted in 1859. The head office was at Tiruchirappalli (Trichy).
The administration has taken all the rail road organizations in 1944. In 1948, following freedom, there were up to 42 distinctive rail road frameworks, an assortment of rail road organizations, which fluctuated in a size and gauges. Different advisory groups exhibited recommendations, considered in extraordinary detail so as to ensure the conceivable unification with the least aggravation and conceivable change.
Similar Railway Job – RPF Recruitment 2019 for 9000 Police Jobs