Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Sports Authority of India is inviting online applications from candidates for the post of young professionals. There are 130 vacant positions that the officials at SAI want to fill up. This job is on contract basis for 2 years. Candidates can start applying from 9th December 2019. The last date to apply online for Sports Authority of India Recruitment is 20th December 2019.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019-20
Interested candidates can start to check if they are eligible with the details given below. If eligible and interested in SAI jobs, candidates can apply for the same before the last date. A link to the official website and notification is given below for reference. Candidates can refer them and then apply online using the link given below.
Overview of SAI Jobs 2019
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Number of Vacancies||130|
|Name of Post||Young Professionals|
|Starting date of application||9th December 2019|
|Closing date of application||20th December 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Details of SAI Vacancy 2019-20:
The details of the vacancy as given in the Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 is as below
- Young Professionals – 130
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019
Candidates interested in SAI Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
Candidate must have completed either one of the following to be eligible for SAI vacancies
- Postgraduate or equivalent from a recognized university or board in India, or
- Graduate with a minimum of three years of work experience
Read the official notification for more details on SAI Careers.
Age limit as on 20th December 2019 should be
- Maximum – 32 Years
- Academic Marks
Pay Scale for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
- Selected candidates will be paid fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 40,000/-
- No other allowances, TA/DA, HRA, etc, will be admissible
SAI Online Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on SAI online application fees
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website @ www.sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in
- Click on the advertisement Engagement of Young Professionals on a contract basis in the latest news section
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible
- Log in or register yourself in SAI using the registration link given below
- Open the application form and fill in all the details
- Attach relevant documents, if required
- Submit the application form before the last date, i.e., 20th December 2019 before 5.00 pm
Job description :
- Assisting, coordinating and managing the implementation of various sports promotional schemes of Sports Authority of India.
- The job is on a contract period for 2 years which may be reduced/ increased by the SAI officials based on performance.
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate)
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Telephone Number – 011-24369781
- Fax Number – 011-24369781
Important Links for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019-20:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Registration Link||Register Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Central Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Post Name & Last Date||Apply Online|
|Defense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)||142 – JRF, Apprentice & Research Associate|
|Steel Authority Of India Limited||148 – Mining Foreman, Mining Mate & Others|
|Indian Ordnance Factory||4805 – Trade Apprentice|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment|
|Central Industrial Security Force||2970 – ASI, Head Constable & Constable GD|
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited||86 – Operator, Manager & Others|
|Indian Navy||886 – Apprentice, SSC Officer & Sailor (MR, SSR & AA)|
|Indian Navy Recruitment|
|District Court||105 – Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Jr Stenographer & Salaried Admin|
|District Court Recruitment|
|Satish Dhawan Space Centre Shar (SDSC SHAR)||45 – Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant|
About Sports Authority of India (SAI):
The Sports Authority of India (SAI) (Hindi: भारतीय खेल प्राधिकरण) is the pinnacle national games assortment of India, set up in 1984 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the improvement of the game in India. SAI has 2 Sports Academic organizations, 10 “SAI Regional Centers” (SRC), 14 “Focus of Excellence” (COE/COX), 56 “Sports Training Centers” (STC) and 20 “Extraordinary Area Games” (SAG). likewise, SAI additionally oversees Netaji Subhash High Altitude Training Center (Shilaroo, Himachal Pradesh) just as 5 arenas in the national capital of Delhi, for example, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (additionally fills in as national head office of SAI), Indira Gandhi Arena, Dhyan Chand National Stadium, SPM Swimming Pool Complex and Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Range.
Two “SAI Sports Academic” organizations are Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports (at Patiala in Punjab) and Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education (at Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala), directing examination and running endorsement to PhD level courses in physical instruction and sports medicine. Ten “SAI Regional Centers” (SRC) are situated at (clockwise from north) Chandigarh, Sonipat, Lucknow, Guwahati, Imphal, Kolkata, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Gandhinagar.