SPSC Jobs 2019 – Sikkim Public Service Commission released notification for the employment of Specialist posts. SPSC Recruitment hires around 53 candidates to fill up the posts. Candidates can check out the complete information about the Specialist post in the SPSC Notification list. This Online Application starts from 14th December 2018 and ends up by 29th December 2018. Scroll down and get complete details about the Specialist Jobs 2019.
Latest SPSC Jobs 2019
The latest government jobs are released by the Sikkim Public Service Commission. As there is a good scope for the SPSC Vacancies candidates can register for the Specialist post before the last date ends. Before enroling for the candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria and go up for the registration process. Important dates and notified links for applying the Specialist Recruitment are mentioned on this page for the reference of the job seekers. The eligibility criteria for the 53 Vacancies covers the educational qualification and age limit. The selection process for the competitors is listed as Viva-Voice or Written Examination. The application fee and the pay scale details about the posts are listed below. The starting date to apply for the SPSC Jobs is from 04th December 2018. As this process in an online process make sure your registration is before 21st December 2018. Check out the complete details about the SPSC Vacancies on this page in detail. Scroll down to get more information related to the 53 Specialist posts of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
SPSC Notification 2019-20 Details – www.spscskm.gov.in
|Sikkim Recruitment 2019 – Specialists Posts|
|Name of the Board||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Specialists Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||53 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||29th December 2018|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Sikkim Government Jobs|
SPSC Vacancy Details – 53 Posts
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Chest & Respiratory Medicine||03|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||03|
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Recruitment
Competitors those who want to enrol into the Sikkim Jobs can check the complete eligibility details in the below section of this page. Eligibility Criteria for Specialists Posts covers educational details and age limit. Those who satisfy these conditions can go for the Complete details such as pay scale, application fee and selection process for the Sikkim, Specialists Posts. For detailed info check out the Official Notification Link displayed below.
According to notification candidates who have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree in Clinical, Para-Clinical and Pre-Clinical subjects, they apply application form.
- Candidate’s age limit must be according to their category wise. The age relax to all reserved category available in maximum age limit
- Applicant Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Applicant Upper Age Limit: 45 Years
Candidates should be between the Age Limit listed. To know about the age relaxation refer to the official notification.
SPSC Jobs – Complete details
Pay Scale Salary:
Candidates are requested to refer the SPSC Notification link to know about the pay scale details regarding the Specialist posts.
- Candidates pay application fee through Bank Challan or Debit Card or credit card or Net banking or much more. Once paid application fee is not refundable.
- The application fee for OBC & General: Rs. 150 / –
- Application Fee for SC and ST: Rs. 150 / –
If the number of candidates is less than the posts advertised, then the candidates shall be selected through Viva-voce/Interview only in terms of Notification. If the number of candidates more than vacant post then selection will be made through Written Examination.
SPSC Recruitment – Online Application
Applicants those who want to register for the Specialists Vacancy can apply through Online Process. Only those who are under the eligibility criteria can go for filling the application form. Before enrolling go through the official notification and then go for application fill up. Follow the below given details and then
SPSC Recruitment – Online Application Processing Steps
- Click on the Apply Online provided below
- To your right, you can see the registration process.
- Before going for the registration process please the read the details given to your left side which includes with the terms and conditions of the Board
- Now fill all required information at available text box to login into the webpage
- Fill all the details asked for the registration of Specialist post
- Make the payment mode as per the above-given procedure
- Then upload Documents in required size with the photo and signature of yours to the application form
- After completing the application click on the “Submit” button to submit the application
- Do not forget to take print out of the completed application form for future reference
Important Links of SPSC Notification 2019-20
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of SPSC Recruitment
|SPSC Jobs – Schedule Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply||04th December 2018|
|Walk-In Interview Date||21st December 2019|
|Date to Release Advertisement||03rd December 2018|
|Date to Interview / Written Test||Will be Update Soon|