SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Online for 274 General duty Medical Officer Vacancies:
SPSC Recruitment 20181-9 Notification-Apply Online for 274 General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade), Accounts Clerk & Other posts. Government Jobs in Sikkim!! Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) recruits 274 eligible candidates for its vacancy positions. However, the board has vacancies for General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade), Accounts Clerk, Jr Store Keeper posts. Thus, all interested and eligible job seekers can now apply for SPSC Jobs 2018 through Online mode. Moreover, the application process starts from 17th January 2018 and ends on 16th March 2018. So, all individuals must make use of this wonderful job opportunity and be a part of SPSC Recruitment 2018. Consequently, check sections to get more details about age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification, apply process and others. Additionally, visit @ www.spscskm.gov.in to get information about SPSC Recruitment 2018.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Last Date||Apply Link|
|General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)||47||16/03/2018||View Details|
|Accounts Clerk, Jr Store Keeper||227||31/01/2018||View Details|
|Name of the Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)|
|Starting date to apply||17-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||16-03-2018|
|Job Category||Sikkim Government Jobs|
SPSC Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)||47|
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates applying for SPSC Jobs 2018 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for SPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognised Institution or University. Should have completed rotatory internship of one year from a recognised university or institution and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of State.
Age Limit to apply SPSC Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be given for SC, ST, STH, and candidates only.
Selection Process for SPSC Jobs 2018:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for SPSC Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules.
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade pay of Rs.5000/-
Application Fee for SPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must pay Rs.150/- as application fee.
How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit SPSC Official website @ www.spscskm.gov.in
- On the main page, Click on Recruitments.
- Download the desired advertisement notice and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on the apply online link.
- Then, Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, attach scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, press submit button before the last date.
SPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
SPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||16th January 2018|
|Starting Date of application||17th January 2018|
|Last Date to apply Online||16th March 2018|
Other Links to Consider:
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
BSNL JE Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 9145 Junior Engineer Vacancies.
KSCMF Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 163 FDA, SDA & Other Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1183 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 707 MST Vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
|Name of the Organisation||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Accounts Clerk, Jr Store Keeper|
|No. of Vacancies||227 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||5th December 2018|
|Last Date||31st January 2018|
|Category||Sikkim Govt Jobs|
SPSC Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Category||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Unreserved||Accounts Clerk, Jr Store Keeper||34.|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||15.|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Below Poverty Line)||07.|
|OBC – Central List||21.|
|OBC – Central List (Women)||16.|
|OBC – Central List (Below Poverty Line)||07.|
|OBC – State List||23.|
|OBC – State List (Women)||16.|
|Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line)||07.|
|Scheduled Tribe (Women)||09.|
|Scheduled Tribe ( Below Poverty Line)||05.|
|Scheduled Caste (Women)||07.|
|Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line)||02.|
|Primitive Tribe (Women)||05.|
SPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for the SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 have to meet the eligibility criteria as per the SPSC Recruitment 2018-19.
SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Educational Qualification:
Before applying for the above posts, knowing the educational qualification is very important. The organization expects only applications from the eligible candidates. So it is of importance to look into the educational qualification details in the following sections.
- Class XII examination passed and equivalent from a recognized Board with pass in Mathematics as one of the subject in Class X (Ten).
- Candidate should possess a certificate/diploma in basic course in computer application of minimum 03(three) months.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Must be knowledgeable in any of the State Languages viz-Nepali, Bhutia, Lepcha.
- Should be conversant with the local customs/traditions and knowledge of Sikkim.
- Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Age limit:
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Selection Process:
- Written Exam
SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Application Fees:
- General Candidates: Rs 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No fees
SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Pay Scale:
The candidates are paid well as per the norms of the Government.
- Rs 5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs 2600/-
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018:
- The applicants must log on to the official web portal of Sikkim Public Service Commission www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Click on the notification related to the SPSC details.
- Read the advertisement to know the eligibility carefully.
- Fill the information in the SPSC Online Application Form without any error.
- Next, you need to upload all the scanned copies of required certificates/ documents along with photos and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit key after verifying the details that you enter.
- At last, take the printout for future use.
SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Important Dates:
|Advt Release Date||5th December 2018|
|Last date to apply online||31st January 2018|
SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Important Links:
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
About Sikkim Public Service Commission
Firstly, Sikkim Public Service Commission started in 1982 only with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the Sikkim State Government. From then, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting UPSC examinations. In May, 1975, Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978.
From, 1982 Public Commission started functioning with appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the Sikkim Government. Later on the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. Presently, State Public Service Commission is located in the class rooms of the Old West Point School Complex.