SSA Telangana Hall Ticket 2019 Released – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Telangana has issued the admit card for Multiple SSA Telangana Jobs. Thus, the board has decided to conduct the examination on 27th November 2019. Therefore, the SSA Telangana Admit Card has been released on 25th November 2019. Hence, Candidates can download the admit card from the end of the section through the direct link.
SSA Telangana Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Telangana|
|Name of the Post||Coordinators, Assistant Statistical Coordinators in DPO, Science Coordinators, Coordinators in Office of DEO|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||27th November 2019|
|Admit Card Date||25th November 2019|
Details to be noticed on SSA Telangana Admit Card 2019
Below given details are mandatory to be filled in the SSA Assistant Coordinators Admit Card 2019. Thus, Aspirants are suggested to enter the details in the hall ticket which matches the credentials in the submitted application form. Rechecking is necessary after the completion of entering details.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
SSA Telangana Exam 2019
The Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Telangana exam is going to be held on Tomorrow (27th November 2019). Therefore, the board has scheduled the exam centers which are mentioned on the admit card. So, Contenders are suggested to get the SSA Telangana Hall Ticket soon to get the exam details. Moreover, Contenders will not be allowed inside the exam hall without the hall ticket. Go through the SSC Telangana Exam Pattern and Syllabus details to make the exam preparation.
|S.No||Type of The Exam||No of Questions||Medium of the Exam||Time Duration|
|Part-I||Questions with Multiple Choice and each question carry one mark||50||English||2hours 30 min|
|Part-II||Objective Questions and each carry one mark||50|
Documents along with SSA Telangana Hall Ticket 2019
To take down the SSA Telangana Written Examination, Candidates need to carry any one of the original identity proof along with the SSA Telangana Exam Hall Ticket. Download the hall ticket by following the steps given at the bottom of the section.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
SSA Telangana Hall Ticket Download Steps 2019-20
- Click on the SSC Telangana Admit Card.
- Enter the Login details on the Home Page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Tap on Login to get the Hall Ticket.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the Hall Ticket.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.