Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Junior Translators & Other Posts| Candidates who are waiting to grab the chance in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) now have a great opportunity. The commission has recently released the recruitment notification for Various Junior translators & Other Posts. The starting date of the online application begins on 20th July 2022. The last date to fill & submit the SSC Online Application should be on or before 04th August 2022. Before applying for this job, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of the SSC Jobs 2022 simplified. Candidates looking for Government Jobs can apply for this SSC Recuitment 2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022 | Various Junior Translators & Other Posts
Applicants looking for SSC Jobs can check the eligibility details on this page. If the applicants are eligible can apply for the posts through the prescribed application format. Candidates must make sure they are suitable for SSC Recruitment before applying. To provide the best assistance for SSC Jobs 2022, our team recruitment.guru created this page and regularly updated all Live Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment simplifies. We curate our page with the essential info of Post Name, Vacancies, Application Mode, Application Fee, Eligibility, etc. It leads the job applications to conclude the hassle-free SSC Online application process. Hence go through our page for more detailed updates on SSC Notifications 2022.
SSC Jobs 2022- Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of Post||Junior Translators & Other Posts|
|Starting date of application||20th July 2022|
|Closing date of application||04th August 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important Central Government Jobs 2022
|SAI Recruitment 2022|
|BPCL Recruitment 2022|
|CCBL Recruitment 2022|
|RCFL Recruitment 2022|
|BEL Recruitment 2022|
|NTPC Recruitment 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Translators & Other Posts Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in SSC Jobs can check their SSC Junior Translators & Other Posts Selection Process with the details below to apply online.
SSC Junior Translators & Other Posts Selection Jobs Academic Qualification:
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of MA, Master Degree or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Read the official notification for more details on SSC Careers 2022.
SSC Junior Translators & Other Posts Selection Exam Age limit:
- Age limitation as on 01st January 2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Selection Process for SSC Junior Translators & Other Posts Recruitment 2022:
- Written Exam (Tier-1)
- Written Exam (Tier-2)- Subjective
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale for ssc.nic.in recruitment 2022
- Please refer to the official notification for more information.
SSC Notification Online Application Fee:
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
SSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Exam (CBT)- Compulsory
- Skill test (If needed)
- PST (If needed)
- DV (Compulsory)
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022?
- Visit Staff Service Selection’s Selection’s official website “ssc.nic.in”
- Click on “NEW User,” If you already have an account, log in with your Existing Account.
- After login new page appears where you need to enter basic details “Name, Parents Name, Email ID, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, etc., then click on next.
- Upload your Basic documents like Aadhar card No, Upload Photo, Signature.
- Now fill Application form by entering your qualification details, and according to your qualification posts list will appear on your screen (Select posts that you want to apply)
- After submitting all personal details at the end, you will get Payment options and pay fees as mentioned on the form.
- Click on Submit button on or before the closing date.
- Download the submitted application form for future reference. Also, note your registration no. and password.
Important Dates for SSC Jobs 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th August 2022|
|Date of Exam||October 2022|
SSC Recruitment Important Apply Online Links 2022
|Staff Selection Commission Posts Notification Pdf|
|SSC Apply Online Link|
|Staff Selection Commission Syllabus|
|Previous Paper for SSC|
|SSC Official Website|
About SSC (Staff Selection Commission):
The Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization that recruits staff in various positions in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India and subordinate offices. This commission is an office attached to the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), which includes a president, two members, and an examining secretary-examiner. His position is equivalent to the additional secretary of the Indian government. Parliament’s Committee on Estimates has recommended the creation of a Committee for the Selection of Services in its 47th report (1967-1968) to carry out examinations for the recruitment of lower categories of posts. Subsequently, on November 4, 1975, in the Personnel Reform and Administration Department, the Government of India established a commission called the Subordinate Services Commission.
On September 26, 1977, the Subordinate Services Commission has renamed the Personnel Selection Board. The functions of the Personnel Selection Board were redefined by the Government of India through the Ministry of Personnel, Public Claims, and on May 21, 1999. The new Constitution and the new functions of the Board of Selection have been implemented. Personal. June 1, 1999. Each year, the SSC conducts the SSC. Higher-level combined examination for the recruitment of unnamed officials for various government positions. Continue Reading.