Looking for SSC Selection Post Syllabus 2019. Here we updated the latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Selection Posts Phase 6 Examination for Matriculation, 10+2, and Graduation Level. Let’s have a look at the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern details. Also, download the Syllabus Pdf for free in the section following.
SSC Selection Post Syllabus 2019
Candidates applying for the Examination for Selection Posts Phase-VI/2018 can get here the detailed SSC Selection Post Syllabus 2019 Pdf. Apart from the syllabus for the Matriculation, 10+2, Graduation level aspirants can also get here the Exam Pattern. The written examination will be conducted in Computer Based Mode. So, to prepare well go through the full article and get an idea about the examination.
SSC Phase 6 Syllabus 2019 Details
|SSC Exam Name||SSC Selection Post Phase 6 Examination|
|Post Name||Technical Operator, Canteen Attendant, JE & Others|
|SSC Phase 6 Exam Date – Matriculation||16th to 18th January 2019|
|Higher Secondary Level Exam Date||17th & 18th January 2019|
|Graduate Level Exam Date||17th & 18th January 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Phase 6 Syllabus 2019
Candidates applying for the various posts under the SSC Selection Post Phase 6 Examination for the Matriculation, 10+2 & Graduation level need to undergo the following selection criteria.
- Written Examination (CBT)
- Document Verification
SSC Selection Post Phase-VI 2019 Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Computer Based Test for the Selection Post Phase 6 Recruitment 2019. However, the Board is going to give the SSC Selection Post Eligibility wise Question Paper. So, we advise the applicants to check the SSC Selection Post Syllabus and Exam Pattern details in the table following. Also, keep in mind the Exam Pattern is Similar for all but the Question Paper will differ in the examination. Furthermore, for more details candidates can check the Official Website @ ssc.nic.in
|Part||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- Questions will be having Objective Type MCQ’s.
- Overall Time Duration will be 60 Mins.
- Time Duration for VH/OH 80 Mins.
- 0.5 Marks Negative Marking will be as per the SSC Rules.
SSC Selection Post Phase 6 Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission Selection post Complete syllabus is available here. Let’s check the latest SSC Syllabus for Selection Post Phase 6. Here we have given the separate syllabus for Matriculation and Higher Secondary Level.
(a) SSC Selection Post 6 Syllabus of Matriculation Level
- Space Visualization
- Similarities & Differences
- Visual Memory
- Discrimination Observation
- Problem Solving
- Relationships, Number series Etc.
This section will also have questions that are designed to test the abilities of a candidate to deal with abstract ideas. Also, questions on Symbols, Relationships, Arithmetical Computation & other Analytical Functions.
- General awareness of candidates on the environment & its application on society
- Knowledge of current events
- Scientific aspects in everyday observation
- The General Knowledge questions like Indian Relations with Neighbour Countries, History, Culture, Geography Etc.
Questions related to the topics listed below are given, and the questions will be basic.
- Number System, Computation of whole numbers, Decimal fractions, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Sentence structure
- antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
(b) SSC Selection Post Phase-VI Syllabus of Higher Secondary Level
Questions (verbal & Non-Verbal) type are asked on the following listed topics.
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic Operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figure Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagram
- Drawing inferences.
- Number series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding & De-coding Etc.
The Question will be asked to test the general awareness of the candidates. Where everyday knowledge and the applications related questions were asked. The test will also have questions like Indian Relations with Neighbor Countries, History, Geography, Economics, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Arithmetic, Number Series, Computation of the whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Statistical Charts Etc.
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms
- Spellings/detecting Misspell Words
- Idioms & Phrases etc
(c) SSC Syllabus for Selection Post 6 for Graduation and Above Level
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Coding and decoding etc.
- Questions related to the environment
- Current Events
- India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining History
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Scientific Research
- Whole Number, Decimals, Fractions and relationship between numbers
- Percentage Ratio & Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Partnership Business
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds etc.
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested
However, the SSC Selection Post phase 6 Syllabus for graduation and above level will be having topics similar to above. There are few additional topics in each section so go through the Syllabus link mentioned below.
Important Links for SSC Phase-VI Syllabus 2019 Pdf
- SSC Selection Post Pdf Syllabus for Phase 6
- SSC Selection Post Previous Papers Pdf
- Staff Selection Commission Phase-VI Recruitment
- Official Website of Staff Selection Commission