SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Notification
SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Notification has released recently on 13th June 2015. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India has released this recruitment notification to fill 6578 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online for various posts in SSC on or before 11/07/2015 (Extended to 17/07/2015) for Part-I registration and 13/07/2015 (Extended to 20/07/2015) for Part-II Registration. Candidates looking for Latest Government Jobs in India may apply for these vacancies in SSC. Candidates residing remote area has to apply through online on or before 20/07/2015.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government body. It releases recruitment notifications every year in various fields such as Combined Higher level Secondary Examination (CHSL), Combine Graduate Level Examination(CGL). Now it releases the CHSL Notification to hire candidates who have completed their secondary level education(10+2). SSC board conducting a common written exam Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for all the candidates applying for SSC CHSL 2015 exam.
Candidates can get online Application form and Official SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment notification at the official website www.ssconline.nic.in. The interested candidates should apply on or before completion of the last date. The application process involves two steps Part-I & Part-II Registration. The last date for part-I Registration is 11/07/2015 (17/07/2015) and for part – II Registration is 13/07/2015 (20/07/2015). Please read the complete detailed SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Notification before applying online. Remaining details like eligibility criteria, Application Fee, selection process are given below.
Staff Selection Commission 2015 Recruitment Vacancy Details
SSC has released this CHSL Notification to recruit Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator vacancies. Below table illustrates the number of vacancies available for various posts.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||3523|
|Data Entry Operator||2049|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||1006|
SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for LDC & Other Various Posts in Staff Selection Commission should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Notification.
Candidates who have completed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University are eligible to apply for these posts released under SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Age Limit: Candidates born between 02/08/1988 to 01/08/1997 are eligible to apply for these posts i.e the Candidates should have below age limits as on 01/08/2015.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Age Relaxation Details:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years.
- For OBC: 3 years.
- For PH: 10 years.
- For PH+OBC: 13 years.
- For PH+SC/ ST & for Ex-Servicemen: 15 years.
SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Details
Name of the organisation: Staff selection commission (SSC).
Exam name: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL).
Total Vacancies: 6578.
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the Application fee through online mode or offline mode.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Candidates & Women Candidates: Nil.
Online mode: Candidates can pay Application fee through online by using Net Banking, credit card or debit card.
Offline mode: Candidates can pay the fee through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”. CRFS stamps are available in Post Offices.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests.
- Written Test.
- Typing Test/ Skill Test.
- Typewriting test.
- Last Date for Part-I Registration: 11/07/2015 (Extended to 17/07/2015) by 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Part-II Registration: 13/07/2015 (Extended to 20/07/2015) by 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Submission of Application through Offline: 13/07/2015 by 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Submission of Application through Offline for Remote Areas & Residing abroad: 20/07/2015 by 05:00 P.M.
- Date of CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015: 01, 15 & 22/11/2015.
SSC Online Application:
Candidates can get online application from the official website ssconline.nic.in. Fill the online application and submit it on or before 13/07/2015.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on Guidelines to the candidates. read carefully before applying.
- If you are eligible to apply, click on examination –>Part-I Registration.
- Click on online form.
- Fill the all fields carefully and submit it, with this your part-I Registration will be completed.
- Note down the Registration ID & Password which will be generated after the part-I registration.
- Now you can complete your part-II Registration using this registration ID before the last date.
- Upload your Photo & Signature to complete your part-II Registration and submit it.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing recent photograph of size 4 cm x 5 cm along with fee to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 13/07/2015 (17/07/2015) by 05:00 P.M & 20/07/2015 by 05:00 P.M for candidates belongs to remote areas & residing abroad.
SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Results
Candidates can check their Interview results at official website www.ssc.nic.in For more latest updates of Government jobs in India stay in touch with recruitment.guru.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
Candidates can download the Admit cards for CHSL examination from the official website www.ssc.nic.in Admit cards will be released 1 month / 15 days before the exam.
For more details please refer Official SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Notification
Given below is the Recruitment notification released by the Staff Selection Commission of India, to fill 6578 LDC & other various Posts. check it carefully before applying.
Related Searches on SSC CHSL Recruitment
- SSC Recruitment 2015.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination.
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015.
- Vacancies in SSC.
- SSC exam dates.