SSC CHL Notification 2018
SSC CHSL 2018 Notification – Apply for 3259 10+2 Vacancies: Staff Selection Commission released the SSC 10+2 Notification 2018 to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2018 for the recruitment of 3259 Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, & Various Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18th November 2017 to 18th December 2017 by 05:00 pm. more details regarding the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission CHSL (SSC CHSL)|
|No of Posts||3259 Posts|
|Post Name||LDC, DEO, Clerk & other Posts|
|Start Date to apply||18th November 2017|
|Last Date to apply||18th December 2017|
|Work Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam and Interview|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018 Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Postal/ Sorting Assistant||2359|
SSC 10+2 Notification Eligibility Details
- LDC/ JSA & Postal/ Sorting Assistant: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognised Board or University
- DEO: Candidates Must Have 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised Board or equivalent.
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
- Computer Based Exam.
- Descriptive Test.
- Skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Application Fee.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- No fee for Women candidates of all categories, SC, ST, PwD and Ex-servicemen.
- Fee must paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2018
- Vist the official Staff Selection Commission website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on Apply Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam.
- Read the notification
- Click on “Click Here to Apply” & click on Register.
- Fill the details & submit the form.
- After Registration, Go to Apply Part.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
SSC CHSL 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply & Fee Payment||18th November 2017|
|Last Date to Apply & Fee Payment||18th December 2017 by 05:00 pm|
|Starting Date for Generation of SBI Challan (Offline)||18th December 2017 by 05:00 pm|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan||20th December 2017|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I)||4th to 26th March 2018|
|Date of Tier II Exam (Descriptive Paper)||8th July 2018|
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2018 Important Links
|Official Advertisement Notification||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2018 Apply Online||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers of SSC 10+2 Exam||Click Here|