Are you preparing for the SSC CHSL Exam 2017? Then you reached the exact destination to practice the online SSC CHSL Mock Test. We have immense pleasure to provide you the Free SSC CHSL Mock Exam for LDC, DEO Posts. Our Recruitment Team has provided this Quiz especially for the Applicants of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017.
Take Free SSC CHSL Mock Exam from the Bottom of this Page….Scroll Down
By this SSC CHSL Mock Test, you can estimate your level of ability and complexity of the Questions. For more SSC CHSL Mock tests, bookmark this page. Our Recruitment Team has provided the “Practice Test” to nurture the candidates with the process of computer-based examination for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Mock Test – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification
The SSC Notification 2016 has issued to recruit the 5134 SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level vacancies under LDC, DEO & Other various posts. The SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Notification has issued on 8th October 2016. The Candidates who have applied for the SSC CHSL Jobs have to attend the SSC Recruitment of CHSL jobs from 7th January 2017. The applicant determination for SSC CHSL Recruitment by their execution in Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination.
Getting the SSC job is not an easy task. For that purpose, you have to do the smart work in addition to the hard work. Our Recruitment Team has collected the Previous years SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam pdf to nurture your knowledge. Here, you can practice the Online SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam at a free of cost. And hence there is a chance to improve your knowledge and you will be ready to take the SSC CHSL LDC Test at any time. Before attempting the SSC CHSL Mock Test 2017, look at the following online practice papers.
Take SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Now
Your email address:
SSC CHSL Mock Test 2017 – Insight CHSL SSC Tier 1 Exam
|Tier 1 Exam Dates||1st Batch||2nd Batch||3rd batch|
|7th January 2017 to 9th January 2017||10 AM -11.15 AM||1.15 PM- 2.30 PM||–|
|10th January 2017 to 8th February 2017||10 AM -11.15 AM||1.15 PM- 2.30 PM||4.15 PM to 5.30 PM|
- “The Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016, (Tier-I) will be held by the Commission, in the Computer Based Mode, from 7th January 2017 to 8th February 2017”.
- “The Examination would be held in Two (2) (Shifts) i.e. First Shift from (10.00 AM to 11.15 AM) and Second Shift from (4.15 PM to 5.30 PM) on the first three days of the examination i.e. from 7 th January 2017 to 9th January 2017.
- “After that, the SSC CHSL Exam will be held in Three (3) shifts i.e. First Shift from (10.00 AM to 11.15 AM), Second Shift from (1.15 PM to 2.30 PM) and Third Shift from (4.15 PM to 5.30 PM) for the remaining period from 10th January 2017 to 8th February 2017”.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Brief Information
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission Board.|
|Name of the Post||CHSL Jobs.|
|Exam Starting Date||7th January 2017|
|Closing Date of Examination||8th February 2017|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||09/04/2017|
|Category||Online Mock Exam|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips- SSC CHSL Mock Test
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||75 minutes|
- SSC CHSL Exam will be conducted for 200 marks.
- It contains 200 questions.
- It is an objective type exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 75 minutes.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers ie 0.50.
Insight SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination Syllabus:
SSC CHSL Syllabus Consists the following subjects for the SSC CHSL Mock Test.
- General Intelligence.
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
SSC 10+2 Exam Mock Test – General Intelligence Questions
- Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Headquarter of Corporation Bank – Mangalore.
- CM of Meghalaya – Mukul Sangma.
- 1000, 500 Rs Note demonetized in which year? – 2016.
- Bermuda triangle in located in which ocean? – North Atlantic Ocean.
- limit of BSDBA – Rs. 10000.
- NATO Summit 2017 – Belgium (Brussels).
- Bhamas Capital – Nassau.
- 10,000 Rs Note demonetized in which year? – 1978.
- Nobel in economics given for which theory? – Contract Theory.
- Dalai lama was given award by – Milan, Italy.
- Who was the Author of One Indian Girl? – Chetan Bhagat.
- Indravati national park – Dantewada, Chhattisgarh.
- Bhavani dam is located in which state? – Tamil Nadu.
- EFTPOS stands for- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- OPEC Headquarter – Vienna, Austria
- UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador – Priyanka Chopra
- In National Pension System(NPS) how much percentage of the corpus is taxable – 60%
- Which is important part of National Pension System(NPS) – Asset Allocation and Fund Management
English Language Questions for SSC 10+2 CHSL Exam – SSC CHSL Mock Test
- For each of the following, choose the sentence in which the subjects and verbs have been correctly identified and in which the subjects and verbs agree?
- A. At the end of the story, they was living happily ever after.
- B. At the end of the story, they were living happily ever after.
- C. At the end of the story, they were living happily ever after.
- D. At the end of the story, they was living happily ever after.
- Spot the Incorrect Sentence
- A. We discussed about the problem so thoroughly
- B. on the eve of the examination
- C. that I found it very easy to work it out.
- D. No error.
- Solve the Incorrect Sentence
- A. One of the members
- B. expressed doubt if
- C. the Minister was an atheist.
- D. No error.
- SYNONYM OF CORPULENT
- A. Lean
- B. Gaunt
- C. Emaciated
- D. Obese
- SYNONYM OF ALERT
- A. Energetic
- B. Observant
- C. Intelligent
- D. Watchful
- ANONYM OF ENORMOUS
- A. Soft
- B. Average
- C. Tiny
- D. Weak
- The small child does whatever his father was done.
- A. has done
- B. did
- C. does
- D. had done
- E. No correction required
- Find the correctly spelled words.
- Find the correctly spelled words.
- A. Pessenger
- B. Passenger
- C. Pasanger
- D. Pesanger
- The workers are hell bent at getting what is due to them.
- A. hell bent on getting
- B. hell bent for getting
- C. hell bent upon getting
- D. No improvement
SSC CHSL Exam Quantitative Aptitude.
- 5172, 2536, 1268, 634, x. What will be the value of x? Answer: 317
- A person incurs 5 percent loss by selling a watch for Rs.1140 at what price should the watch be sold is earn 5 percent profit? Answer: 1260
- A man can row 18km per hr in still water. The speed of the man in downstream is thrice the speed in upstream. Find the rate of the stream? Answer: 9 km per hr
- The SI accrued on an amount of Rs 14,800 at the end of 3 years is Rs 6,216. What would be the compound interest accrued on the same amount at the same rate in the same period? Answer: 7126.85
- Rs.800 becomes Rs.965 in 3 years at a certain simple interest. If the rate of interest is increased by 4 percent, what amount will Rs.800 become in 3 years? Answer: 1052
- Mohan starts to walk towards east from his home and traveled 15meters. He then takes a left turn and walked 10m. again he takes a right turn and walked 07m finally he takes a right turn and walks 10m and takes his destination. So how far is he from his starting position and which direction is he facing? Answer: 22 meters east
- If A is the brother of B, B is the sister of C, and C is the father of D, how D is related to A? Answer: Niece/ Nephew
- Mohan can do a work in 15 days. After working for 3 days he is joined by Vinod. If they complete the remaining work in 3 more days, in how many days can Vinod alone complete the work? Answer: 5 days
- The maximum value of F in the following equation 5E9 + 2F8 + 3G7 = 1114 where E, F, G each is stands for any digit? Answer: 9
- In a 500 m race, the ratio of speeds of two runners P and Q is 3:5. P has a start of 200 m then the distance between P and Q at the finish of the race is? Answer: Both reach at the same time
General Knowledge Questions – SSC CHSL LDC Exam 2017 -SSC CHSL Mock Test
- What is the Helpline Number launched by the Govt to promote digital Payment? Answer: 14444
- Who was the PM of New Zealand after John Key? Answer: Bill English.
- Who was recently conferred with the Officer of the Legion of Honour, highest French civilian distinction? Answer: John Kerry
- Which state Government has recently launched a mobile App LeZgo? Answer: Rajasthan
- Which movie has won the Best Picture and seven other awards at the 22nd Critics Choice Awards? Answer: La La Land
- Where is the World Trade Organisation headquarters located? Answer: Geneva
- Who is the author of The book The Bangle Seller? Answer: Maya Kalyanpur
- Which state becomes second Open Defecation Free State in the country after Sikkim? Answer: Himachal Pradesh
- What is India rank in 2016 Global Youth Development Index? Answer: 133th
- India first Design Yatra has been conducted in which city? Answer: Kozhikode
- Who is the Food Processing Industries minister? Answer: Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- Name the Renowned Tamil Poet, whose statue was unveiled in Haridwar? Answer: Thiruvalluvar
- Which country Achieved 4th rank in Global Wind Power Installed Capacity Index? Answer: India
- India first cashless bazaar has been launched in which state of India? Answer: Chhattisgarh
- Which operating system which allows developers to build customized apps, bots, and integrations? Answer: FlockOS
- Name the state govt that has announced Aerospace and Defence Policy 2016? Answer: Gujarat
For more SSC CHSL Examination questions, click here
If this SSC CHSL Mock Test 2016 is useful for your preparation, then you can bookmark this page. We will update the daily SSC CHSL Online Tests for the Applicants of the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2016.