SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Good News for the candidates who are waiting for the SSC CHSL Notification 2020. Yes, The staff selection commission is going to conduct a combined higher secondary level (10+2) exam for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, DEO Post. SSC wants eligible candidates to apply for these posts. If you are interested, you can start applying for these posts from Today! The last date to apply for SSC CHSL is
15th December 2020 Extended to 26th December 2020. All relevant details are available below. Candidates can check if they are eligible and then proceed to start applying for SSC Jobs. Candidates who have completed their 12th can consider applying for these posts. There are 4726 vacancies for each post.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
Aspirants can find all the relevant details below. Get Notification Pdf, Exam Eligibility, Apply Link for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021. The selection will happen in three tiers. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. The vacancy details will be disclosed later by the SSC officials. Read the entire article to check eligibility and to get all details about SSC CHSL Recruitment. You can also refer to the official notification for more details. The board had earlier released a short notification, but now the detailed notification is also published. We have provided the link to the notification and the website for your reference.
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination – 2020
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level 2020 Exam (CHSL)|
|Number of Vacancies||4726|
|Name of Post||Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, DEO|
|Starting date of application||06th November 2020|
|Closing date of application|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details of SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020-21:
The 4726 posts are as under:
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – 1538
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – 3181
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 07
Keep checking the official website for updates on the vacancy counts.
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in SSC CHSL Exam 2020 can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or university in India.
Read the official notification for more details on SSC CHSL Careers.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 years
Age relaxation on upper limit is available as below
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwD. (Unreserved) – 10 Years
- PwD. (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD. (SC/ST) – 15 Years
Age relaxation for others is applicable as per the rules. You may check the official notification for details on the SSC CHSL age limit and age relaxation.
- Tier I – Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Skill Test/ Typing Test.
Pay Scale for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-.|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-.|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-.|
- Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for SSC CHSL Jobs
SSC CHSL Online Application Fee:
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- is applicable
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen/ Women candidates – No fee
The application can be paid online or offline. The ways of payment are:
- Online – BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Cards
- Offline – In cash at any SBI branch by generating SBI Challan
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website @ www.ssc.nic.in
- You have to register yourself for SSC CHSL Careers (One-time registration)
- Find the notification for the job you want to apply for
- Read the notification carefully
- Make sure you are eligible before proceeding with the application
- Go to notifications
- Click on Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2020 Section
- Click on Apply Online
- Use your registration number and password to log in
- Fill in all the details and make sure the information you provide is correct
- Submit the application form
- Make the payment, either online or offline.
Government of India, Staff Selection Commission
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Block No. 12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Please read the entire notification before applying. All the formats for submitting certificates are available in the official notification. You will also find the rules of the application. In case of any error, the application will be rejected without any information. It is highly recommended that candidates read every detail in the notification.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||06th November 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Last Date Extended Notice II||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice I||Click Here|
|Vacancy Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Important Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Download Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|