- 1 SSC CAPF Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 SSC CPO Syllabus & Pattern 2016
- 1.2 Railway Group D Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 SSC SI & ASI Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.4 SSC CISF Vacancy Details 2016
- 1.5 SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.6 SSC CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
- 1.7 SSC Sub Inspector & ASI Important Dates
- 1.8 SSC CAPF & CISF 2016 Selection Process
- 1.9 SSC CAPF Application Fee 2016
- 1.10 SSC Online Application for CPO 2016 – SSC Registration
- 1.11 Download SSC CPO Recruitment Official Notification 2016
SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Details:
The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for filling 2907 Vacancies in various departments. Different posts The SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Notification is available for download on the official website link ssc.nic.in. Eligible candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply to these before the last date. The SSC Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces(CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF.
SSC CAPF Recruitment 2016
Here is a good news for Unemployed Graduates, The SSC has released the SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for Central Police Organization 2016. The SSC AI & ASI Recruitment Notification 2016 notifies the vacancies of 2907 officer posts. Various posts include Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector etc. Candidates who are waiting for Central Government Jobs can apply to these SSC Jobs through online mode. The SSC Online Applications starts from 5th January 2016. The last date to SSC Apply Online is 5th February 2016.
For more Latest Govt Jobs Updates – Visit Central Government Jobs
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment 2016 Notification
The SSC is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. It releases notification every year for recruitment of capable candidates into various posts in Central Government. Eligible candidates can apply to these posts through online mode at the official website. The official website of Staff Selection Commission is ssc.nic.in.
The SSC released the SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 for recruitment of qualified candidates into special officer posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Written Test & Physical Endurance Test.
SSC CISF Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Sub Inspector in CAPFs||1706|
|2.||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF||1106|
|3.||Sub Inspector (SI) – Male in Delhi Police||95|
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2016
Candidates must meet the minimum SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria as per the Indian Government rules.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Age Limit
The SSC CPO Age limit is given as per the official notification. Candidates must possess the following age limit on 1st August 2015.
Minimum Age Limit: 20.
Maximum Age Limit: 25.
SSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification
Candidates who possess Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institute or Equivalent are eligible to apply to these posts. Candidates can check the SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 official notification for further details.
SSC CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 2907.
Category: Central Government Jobs.
Mode of application: Online.
Job Location: India.
SSC Sub Inspector & ASI Important Dates
|SSC CPO Online Application Starts From||05/01/2016|
|SSC CPO Online Application Ends On||05/02/2016|
SSC CAPF & CISF 2016 Selection Process
The SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Selection Process consists of the following stages:
- Written Test.
- Physical Endurance Test/Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Written test and Personal Interview conducted by the officials of SSC. Candidates who have applied to these posts will receive the SSC CPO Admit Cards 2016 for the prelims exam. Aspirants who qualify in the Prelims & Mains will be called for SSC CPO 2016 Interview. Eligible candidates who get selected will get the job in Central Government. The Pay scale details are given below on this page.
SSC CAPF Application Fee 2016
- For General and OBC (NCL) – Rs. 100/- only.
- For SC/ST – No Fee.
SSC Online Application for CPO 2016 – SSC Registration
Steps to apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Notification is given below. Check the procedure & Website link given on this page to apply online.
- Read the SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 notification thoroughly before applying online.
- Visit the link given on our site for SSC Online Application.
- Fill the form completely in the required format without mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph in the given Format & Dimensions.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee through e-Challan or Net Banking Mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the Completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Candidates who get selected for these posts will be given a salary of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with a grade pay of 4200/- per month.
SSC CISF Exam Notification 2016 Admit Cards
The SSC SI & ASI Admit Cards will be available for download on this page after the official release. Aspirants can visit the official website for further details.
Download SSC CPO Recruitment Official Notification 2016
Visit this link for official notification – SSC CAPF Recruitment 2016