SSC JE Notification 2017 Details
SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Overview
Staff Selection Commission Released the Junior Engineer notification to fill up the Various Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the SSC JE Notification 2017 can make use of this Information. This is a Good opportunity for all Graduates. The online application will start from 14th October 2017 to 10th November 2017. Other details regarding the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 given below.
SSC JE 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date||21st October 2017|
|Last Date||17th November 2017|
Staff Selection Commission release SSC JE 2017 Notification to recruit eligible aspirants for Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Posts. Therefore, job seekers who want to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2017 through online process have to wait till the notification released. After the notification publication, candidates able to fill SSC JE Application Form 2017 for the examination. The SSC has notified Junior Engineer posts for different government departments. The Commission has notified various posts in Civil and Electrical; for the eligible and interested Aspirants. Staff Selection Commission allowed the Candidates to fill the online application for their favorable posts under SSC JE Notification 2017. SSC keeps liberating JE posts for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical divisions. The Commission allows candidates to file the application form at ssc.nic.in official site for Staff Selection Commission.
SSC JE 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Departments||Pay Scale|
|Electrical and Mechanical||4,200|
|Quantity Surveying & Contract||4,200|
Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Required Filed Can make use of this SSC JE Vacancy 2017. This is Golden opportunity for all Job Seekers. We have given the Department wise vacancy List. The Staff Selection Commission not yet mention the Total Number of vacancies; after releasing official SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Notification we will update the details.
SSC JE 2017 Exam Dates – Important Dates
SSC JE 2017 Eligibility Details
Staff Selection Commission fixed eligibility criteria that Aspirants have to follow if they are interested to SSC JE 2017 Apply Online. This educational qualification and age limit is set by Staff Selection Commission department for Junior Engineer Exam. The Candidates who satisfies the eligibility can fill the SSC JE online application 2017. To check whether you are eligible or not, read below details based on the SSC JE Notification 2017.
SSC JE Educational Qualification:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD – Candidates Must Have B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- JE (Civil): Department of Posts – Candidates Must Have B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD – Candidates Must Have B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- JE (Electrical): Department of Posts – Candidates Must Have B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Central Water Commission Candidates Must Have – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES – Candidates Must Have B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- JE (Civil): MES – Candidates Must Have B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES – Candidates Must Have B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
SSC JE 2017 Age Limit Details
The Aspirants must be in between 18 to 32 years of age to apply for the SSC JE Notification 2017. The age relaxations will be applicable as per government rules of Staff Selection Commission. The different posts have different age limits that are expressed below.
Aspirants who satisfy the Above age limit details can apply the SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Examination.
SSC JE 2017 Apply Online
The Eligible and Interested candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria like; age limit, educational qualification and other things can fill the application form. The aspirants can apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2017 for various departments. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer application form in two parts: Part I and Part II.
To fill the SSC JE Online Application Part I candidates have to enter all the common details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, Email address, address, mobile number, category etc. After completing full online form of Part I Aspirants have to click on submit button. After that, they will get registration number & password for the part II registration Process.
In the next process candidates, have to submit their application id and password to move for part II registration. In Second Registration Part, Aspirants have to submit educational qualification and then have to upload scanned copies of passport size Photo and signature at the specified size. There is some required information that candidates must have in their mind while filling the SSC JE 2017 Online Application form. Those are Listed Here.
How to Apply for SSC JE Exam 2017
- First Step, the candidates are supposed to register with online on the website and fill out the application form within the provided time period.
- Only the online applications are required to submitted at the official website for SSC JE Recruitment 2017.
- Applicants are permitted to submit Only one online application for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical & Quantity Surveying & Contract).
- Applicants advised to do Exercise for filling the Online Application in Time.
- In case of candidate submit multiple applications; the last application for which Part-I and Part-II registration have been completed will be accepted.
SSC JE Notification 2017 – Click Here
The SSC JE Application Form 2017 – Click Here
SSC JE 2017 Selection Process
- Computer Based Test (Tier 1)
- Written Examination (Tier 2)
SSC JE 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have for the SSC JE Exam 2017 can get the Exam Pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Here.
SSC JE Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||2 Hours Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon] Afternoon Shift [2.00 PM to 4.00 PM]|
|General EngineeringPart A (Civil & Structural)|
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Descriptive Type||General EngineeringPart A (Civil & Structural)|
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
|300||2 Hours Date to be intimated later on.|
SSC JE 2017 Syllabus
For every Exam Preparation Syllabus and Exam Pattern Plays a Main Role. So Candidates who have applied for the SSC JE 2017 Exam must have to know about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For that we have mentioned the Detailed Syllabus and Download Link for the Aspirants.
Download SSC JE Syllabus 2017 Pdf
SSC JE Previous Papers
Candidates who have applied for the SSC JE Notification 2017 they are in search of the Previous Year Question Papers of SSC JE Exam. Fo those Candidates we have collected the all Exam Papers. Applicants can download the SSC JE Previous Papers through the below Link.
SSC JE 2017 Preparation Tips
Here we have mentioned Some Preparation Tips for the Candidates who are preparing. Follow these steps and Score Good Marks.
- Firstly, make an aim to work hard & focus on the exam.
- Be consistent in your learning process to achieve success.
- Focus more towards the Examination.
- Don’t be Hurry & answer the questions wisely
- Go through the all instructions mentioned carefully.
- Take your time before answering a question but don’t stick on for long.
SSC JE 2017 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission will Release the SSC JE Admit Card 2017 one week before the Examination. The Candidates who have applied for the SSC JE Notification 2017 can download the Hall Ticket With their Registration Numbers. We have given the Direct Link to Download the SSC JE Hall Ticket 2017.
SSC JE 2017 Answer Key
Staff Selection Commission will Release the SSC JE Exam Key after the Examination. The Examination will conduct on January Month. Aspirants who appeared the Examination they will get the Answer Keys here.
SSC JE 2017 Cut Off
Staff Selection Commission organised the Junior Engineer (JE) Paper-I Exam in all over India. Here, we have mentioned the expected SSC JE Cut off 2017, which will help the candidates. The applicants will appear in SSC JE Paper-I examination can get cut off marks from here.
|Category||Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Cut Off||Civil Engineering Cut Off|
SSC JE 2017 Result
Staff Selection Commission will Conduct the SSC JE Paper 1 Examination on 5th January to 8th January 2017. Candidates who appeared for the SSC JE Exam 2017 they are all waiting for the Results. We have mentioned the SSC JE Result 2017 Link here to check their Marks.