SSCKKR Recruitment 2017 – 41 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region Released the SSCKKR Recruitment 2017. The Notification is to fill up the 41 Senior Assistant, Research Assistant, and other Posts. Candidates can apply for SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 before the last date 24th September 2017. The online application for SSC KKR Notification 2017 Available at ssconline.nic.in.
SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 – ssconline.nic.in
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Name of the Post||Senior Assistant, Research Assistant, and other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||41 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Category||Central Government jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||25th Aug 2017|
|Last date to apply online||24th Sept 2017|
SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Marketing Intelligence Inspector||01.|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical).||03.|
|Scientific Assistant (Electronics).||02.|
|Library and Information Asst||01|
|Junior Conservation Asst||11.|
|Data Entry Operator Grade B||15|
|Asst Welfare Admin||01.|
SSC KKR Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
- Candidates who have completed bachelor Degree
For Post wise Details Refer SSC KKR Jobs 2017 Notification.
Candidates who are applying for SSCKKR Jobs 2017 must satisfy age limit given by Staff Selection Commission.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
For Post, wise age limit details Refer SSCKKR Notification 2017.
- General /OBC category: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Category: No Fee.
- The Fee Can Pay through SBI Challan.
- Written Examination (Computer Based Mode).
For pay scale, details refer official Notification.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 24/09/2017.
- The Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy Application Form: 24/09/2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Fee: 24/09/2017.
Staff Selection Commission KKR Recruitment 2017 – Click Here
SSC KKR Notification 2017 – Apply Online
SSC KKR Jobs alert!!! All the Bachelor degree holders can apply for the latest SSC KKR recruitment notification 2017 183 Jr.Engineer, Assistant, Medical Attendant posts now @ ssckkr.kar.nic.in before 07-06-2017. Candidates can get download the SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region SSC KKR notification and SSC KKR admit card from this page. Go through the page to get in detailed information on the SSCKKR JE Junior Engineer Medical Attendant Vacancy 2017.
SSCKKR Recruitment 2017 Notification ssckkr.kar.nic.in
The latest SSCKKR jobs notification showcases total vacancies of 183 Jr. Engineer, Asst, Medical attendant jobs. However, the vacancies are available in Asst, Jr Engineer, Asst Designer, Medical Attendant, Jr Technical Asst posts. So, the Karnataka and Kerala Region Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a computer-based examination very soon. With the help of the CBE test, it shortlists the eligible candidates for the SSC KKR Vacancy 2017. So, it will fill the 183 Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region Jobs Vacancies with this test.
Moreover, the applicants will attend an interview at the end to get qualified. So, to undergo all these procedures, candidates should first complete the SSC KKR 2017 online ssckkr.kar.nic.in application before June 7, 2017. So, keep reading the post to know the insight of the latest SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 notification
183 SSC Karnataka & Kerala Region Jobs Vacancies
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region Jobs 2017 should know the eligibility criteria. So, here it is. Candidates applying for the post of Assistant should have a bachelor’s degree in any subject. Similarly, the applicants of SSCKKR JE Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 should have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Additionally, the candidates should also have an age in between the age of 18 years to 30 years. So, only if you meet these criteria, you are eligible to apply for SSC KKR Recruitment 2017–2018 ssckkr.kar.nic.in 183 Junior Engineer/Asst jobs. However, you can also download the Staff Selection Commission KKR notification from this page. So, stay tuned to our site to get the latest updates on the SSCKKR Admit cards, results, and latest employment news in India.
SSC KKR Recruitment 2017-18 – ssckkr.kar.nic.in
|SSC KKR jobs 2017 in India|
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission,|
Karnataka Kerala Region
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Assistant, and other posts|
|Number of vacancies||183 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date for online application||May 8, 2017|
|Last date for online application||June 7, 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region Job Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||106|
|Junior Technical Assistant||7|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||1|
|Instructor (Marine Engineering)||1|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||1|
|Lady Medical Attendant||8|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC KKR Assistant, Junior Engineer, Multiple Post recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for SSCKKR jobs:
- Assistant (Legal) Posts – Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognised University. The institution can be deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other foreign University.
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) Posts – Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s degree in science with Graduate level physics, computer science, electronics as one of the subjects.
- Refer the SSCKKR official notification to get more details on the educational qualification.
SSC KKR Vacancy Age Limit:
- The age of the applicants should lie between 18 years to 30 years.
- Check the SSC Recruitment notification to know the age limit for individual posts.
SSCKKR JE Junior Engineer Medical Attendant Vacancy 2017 Application fee:
- Candidates belonging to the general category should pay an amount of Rs.100/-.
- The SC/ ST category students should pay no fee to apply for Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region Jobs 2017.
Selection Process of Staff Selection Commission KKR Recruitment 2017:
- Computer Based Examination.
- Skill Test.
How to Apply for ssckkr.kar.nic.in SSCKKR 183 Jr. Engineer, Asst Jobs?
- Open the SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region official site, ssckkr.kar.nic.in to apply for SSCKKR JE Junior Engineer Medical Attendant Vacancy 2017.
- Search the links to SSCKKR jobs notification 2017 and click open the links.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Complete the SSC KKR Assistant, Junior Engineer, Multiple Post recruitment 2017 registration process.
- Then move on to the online application with the help of the registration number and password.
- Fill in your details in the SSC KKR Online Application Form carefully.
- Moreover, upload the necessary documents and passport size photographs in the application form.
- Additionally, complete the SSC KKR Recruitment application fee in the prescribed format.
- Finally, take a printout of the form for future use.
Important dates of SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region notification:
- Date of the official notification release – May 8, 2017.
- Online applications start from – May 8, 2017.
- Closing date for online applications – June 7, 2017.
- Last date to receive the hard copy of application form – within 10 days from the last date to apply.
Kerala and Karnataka SSC Recruitment Important Links:
SSC KKR Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released for various posts. Interested candidates can check the details below before applying for Karnataka SSC Jobs. So that you can know the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Application fee, etc.
SSC KKR Recruitment 2016 – Office Superintendent, Section Officer, Other Jobs
Staff Selection Commission has released notification for recruitment of 51 posts in the Karnataka Kerala region. If you are eligible and interested in SSC Jobs, you have to apply for this post through online and offline. The starting date to apply for SSCKKR Recruitment is 27/08/2016. The last date to submit the online application is 26/09/2016.
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian Government Organisation. It serves all over India to recruit staff for various posts in departments of Government of India. Every year it comes with different notifications like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL (Combined Higher level Secondary Examination) etc. SSC of different regions also releases its notifications every year. This year SSC KKR (Karnataka Kerala Region) has released the notification for various posts. You can also check the complete details about Karnataka SSC Jobs in the official website www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
As per SSCKKR Recruitment notification 2016, Staff Selection Commission is conducting recruitment for 51 Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) /Group ‘C’ (Non-Technical) Selection Posts. Posts are Office Superintendent, Section Officer, Technical Clerk, Technical Assistant, Assistant, etc.
SSC KKR Jobs Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant (Legal)||04 Post.|
|2.||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade –I (Cypher)||03 Post.|
|3.||Research Assistant (Environment)||01 Post.|
|4.||Section Officer (Horticulture)||09 Posts.|
|5.||Technical Assistant (Economics)||05 Posts.|
|6.||Office Superintendent||17 Posts.|
|7.||Instructor (Marine Engineering)||01 Posts.|
|8.||Research Assistant (RA)||02 Posts.|
|9.||Data Entry Operator, Grade “B”||01 Post.|
|10.||Technical Clerk (Economics)||06 Post.|
|11.||Laboratory Assistant||02 Posts.|
SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for SSCKKR Office Superintendent Recruitment 2016 should meet the eligibility criteria given below. The eligibility criteria include both educational qualification and age limit. The eligibility criteria given here is based on the eligibility conditions given in official Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Age Limit for SSC Karnataka Group B Group C Recruitment
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Research Assistant (RA)||18-27 Years.|
|2.||Data Entry Operator, Grade “B”||18-25 Years.|
|3.||Technical Clerk (Economics)||18-27 Years.|
|4.||Laboratory Assistant||Not Exceeding 25 Years.|
|5.||For other posts||Not Exceeding 30 years.|
Educational Qualification for SSC KKR Group C Jobs
For Office Superintendent Post:
Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University with two years experience in Administration, Accounts and Budget matters.
For Section Officer (Horticulture) Post:
Candidate should possess B.Sc., in Agriculture or Horticulture or Botany from a recognised University or Institute with two years experience in Horticulture including ornamental gardening.
For Technical Clerk (Economics) Post:
Candidate should possess Senior Secondary School from a recognised Board or University.
For more details regarding SSC KKR Educational Qualification, refer the official notification attached below.
Karnataka SSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR).
Total Number of Vacancies: 51 posts.
Job Role: Group B Non-Gazetted & Group C Non-Technical Posts.
Application Mode: Online and Offline.
Official Website: www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
|Starting Date for Online Application:||27-08-2016.|
|Closing Date for Online Application:||26-09-2016.|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee:||26-09-2016.|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form:||05-10-2016.|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected in SSC KKR Recruitment based on,
- OMR/Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination.
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Assistant (Legal)||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.|
|2.||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade –I (Cypher)|
|3.||Research Assistant (Environment)||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.|
|4.||Section Officer (Horticulture)|
|5.||Technical Assistant (Economics)|
|7.||Instructor (Marine Engineering)|
|8.||Research Assistant (RA)|
|9.||Data Entry Operator, Grade “B”||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.|
|10.||Technical Clerk (Economics)||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.|
|11.||Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.|
- For General/ Un-Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Serviceme candidates.
Note: You have to pay the application fee through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan.
How to Apply for SSC KKR Recruitment
- First, the candidate needs to apply online at www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
- Here in our website read the complete notification carefully before applying.
- After filling online application, making application fee payment, send the application in the prescribed format along with self-attested legible copies of their all Certificates / Documents, examination fee to the given below address.
Apply Online for SSC Karnataka Recruitment 2016
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Karnataka, Kerala Region,
1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Koramangala, BENGALURU – 560 034.
For more details regarding SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Jobs, refer the SSC KKR Recruitment Notification provided below.