SSC online application for CGL, CHSL, JE, MTS, SI, ASI jobs is available in www.ssconline.nic.in. You have to know apply online process of Part 1 & part 2 registration, what are the details required while filling the SSC form, SSC online payment, what is the dimensions of uploaded signature, photograph and academic certificates to complete your application successfully. All these details are discussed below.
SSC Online Application Form 2017 – CGL, CHSL, JE, MTS, Steno
Staff Selection Commission which is well known as SSC issues various notifications like CGL, MTS, JE, and CHSL every year to provide new employment opportunities to freshers and experience people. First of all, We have to read the entire SSC notification whenever it released. Then proceed to Apply online option, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
However, there arises a question i.e., “How to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2017?” to everyone when go for SSC Online application form. The solution for this questions is quite simple and you have to follow the simple steps to complete Part I & part II registration on www.ssconline.nic.in. Let’s have a look on SSC Online Application Form 2017 and the detailed process for Online Registration.
SSC Online Form Details – ssc.nic.in
Let me Know, “How many of you wish to get SSC job?”. Of course, All most all wish to get the Job and have already fixed their Target 2017 i.e., to crack the Staff Selection Commission Examination. For that, your step lies in applying for that corresponding SSC job. Well, We all are aware of the Staff Selection Commission Official portal i.e., ssc.nic.in. But only a people know the Online SSC Application Process in depth. By reading these passages, you will get the clear idea about the SSC Registration and the Application Forms. Also, we have produced the Region wise application links for the CHSL, CGL, MTS, GD Constable, Stenographer, SI ASI CPO, LDC Exams.
ssc.nic.in SSC Online Registration 2017 Part I & II
Step by step SSC Online Form Process 2017 and the Staff Selection Jobs Application Forms are formulated clearly in this article. Generally, the SSC online application involves two parts i.e, Part I and Part II. In order to complete the Part I registration/Part 2 registration, the candidate must have the knowledge regarding the Region Wise board names. In this page, you can get the full on details regarding the Region Wise SSC Apply Online Links. Also, have a glance at the States Wise SSC Registration Steps and Online Application Forms for 10th, 12th, Junior Engineer posts. To get the Staff Selection Commission Registration Process for CGL, CHSL, JE, MTS, Steno, SI, ASI and GD Constable recruitment as per ssconline.nic.in refer the below sections.
Brief info of SSC One Time Registration – ssconline.nic.in
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Designation||Central Government Job|
|Examination Names||CGL, CHSL, MTS, GD Constable, JE, etc|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Viewers, Have a glance at the below given Department wise SSC Jobs. Our recruitment.guru team members have formulated the Staff Selection Commission Region Wise officials below.
Various Posts in Staff Selection Commission – ssc nic in online application
|Sno||Name of the Post|
|1||Assistant Section Officer (CSS) Posts|
|2||Asst Posts (Ministry of Railway)|
|3||Other Ministries – Assistant Posts|
|4||Sub Inspectors (CBI) Posts|
|5||Divisional Accountant (CAG)|
|6||Inspector (Narcotics) Posts|
|7||Tax Assistant (CBEC and CBDT) posts|
|8||Compiler (Registrar General of India) Post|
|9||Intelligence Bureau – Assistant Posts|
|10||Assistant (AFHQ) Posts|
|11||Asst(In Other Ministries) Posts|
|12||Inspector (Dept. of Post)|
|13||Statistical Investigator Posts|
|14||Auditor Posts (C and AG, CGDA or CGA)|
|15||Senior Secretariat Assistant Post|
|16||Sub-Inspector Post in Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|17||PoliceSub Inspectors (NIA) Posts|
SSC Region Wise Official portals – ssconline.nic.in
- Eastern Region Official Website: www.sscer.org
- North Region Official Website: www.sscnr.net.in
- Kerala-Karnataka-Region Official Website: www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- Northern-East-Region Official Website: www.sscner.org.in
- Central Region Official Website: www.ssc-cr.org
- South Region Official Website: www.sscsr.gov.in
- Western Region Official Website: www.sscwr.net
- North West Region Official Website: www.sscnwr.org
- Madhya Pradesh Region Official Website: www.sscmpr.org
SSC Registration Part 1 & part 2 – ssc.nic.in
Most of the Aspirants will face the difficulties during the SSC Registration process. Because of this some of the individuals are missing the opportunity to get the Central Govt jobs. To overcome these difficulties, the Staff Selection Commission has proclaimed the SSC One Time Registration process on ss.nic.in. The Registration process is mainly subdivided into two parts. In part-I, the Applicants have to give the personal and academic details and in part-II section, the photograph and signature of the candidate will be upload. For every SSC Recruitment, the applicants have to adopt this step by step process. It is a little bit difficult to enroll the details every time.
But now, the process is changed completely. Applicants can follow the SSC One Time Registration. By this Registration process, the applicants can apply directly for the recruitment without any registration.
How to apply for the SSC One time Registration
- Step 1: One-Time Registration
- Step II: Application form filling
One-Time Registration resembles the permanent database of the applicant. During the registration process, the individuals are given unique ID and password. This data is useful for the further examination conducted by the staff Selection Commission. This SSC Online Registration service is made available to the Applicants @ 24/7 to register for the SSC Exams throughout the year.
First time Register Candidates
- Applicants have to go to the official portal ssc.nic.in.
- Now, just go to the ssconline.nic.in
- Click on the ‘register’ button on the registration part.
- Enter the details like name, father’s name, date of birth, gender in the fields.
- Click on enter button to proceed further.
- Mention the personal details, basic details and contact details for the further reference.
- Now, click on ‘submit’ button.
- Get the registration id and password and upload photograph and signature.
- Login again with the id & password by clicking view/edit button.
If the applicant can find that any mistakes while entering the details then they can correct them by login again to the same page. Click on the Edit registration button by entering the details like registration number, DOB, and password.
Step-II – SSC Registration Online
- Now, the Registered applicants may login into the portal to fill the online application form.
- The SSC Online application part consists of 12 fields like photograph and signature of the candidate and many more.
- The details entered during the registration process will automatically appear in the application form.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to enter the remaining details.
- After the completion of the Form filling, the candidate should click on the submit button.
- Now, the next payment window will appear.
- If the candidate selects the offline mode, then he/she can get the fee deposit challan form from the server.
- In the chosen mode is online, the applicants are redirected to the bank site.
- Finally, take the print out of the application for the further reference.