The Staff Selection Commission authorities recently released a new notification for latest employment in SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 for the posts. This latest Employment News is inviting candidates for the posts that are available under the department of SSC. All the eligible candidates can apply for the SSC Scientific Assistant Jobs on the official website i.e www.ssconline.nic.in SSC Recruitment 2017 can apply through Online Mode. Candidates have to fill the Application Form in the required format through online for the jobs in SSC for the year 2017. There are total 1100 vacancies for this latest opening at Staff Selection Commission 2017 Posts. Candidates have to submit the application form from 18th July 2017 to 8th August 2017.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017
The interested candidates can apply for the SSC Group B Posts 2017 on the official website of SSC. The starting date of filling the application forms for this SSC Scientific Assistant Job Openings and the last date for the same is 8th August 2017. The SSC Job Recruitment Notification has total 1100 openings for the posts of Scientific Assistant. The candidates must submit the application form before the closing date ends. Job seekers have to Apply Online for the latest SSC 2017 Recruitment.
Read our complete post if you want to know all the Scientific Assistant SSC Recruitment 2017 related information such as Eligibility Criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc. All such details are given in the post on this page. Read this complete SSC Notification 2017 to get all the details. The candidates who are interested in applying for the 1100 Scientific Assistant SSC Vacancies 2017 have to fill the application form online following the format is given on the official website. It is advisable for all the candidates who want to apply for these Staff Selection Jobs must read the instructions carefully before applying.
Latest SSC SA Recruitment Job Details @ www.ssconline.nic.in
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Sarkari Naukri|
|Name of the Posts||Scientific Assistant (Group B)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Total No. of Posts||1100|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start Date||18th July 2017|
|Application End Date||8th August 2017|
For Further details regarding the SSC Recruitment 2017, read the complete post.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Scientific Assistant Group B||1100|
Staff Selection Commission Meteorological Department Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for this latest recruitment of Staff Selection Commission.
The qualification details for the Scientific Assistant SSC Jobs 2017 are as follows:
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication as on 4th August 2017.
The candidates applying for the Staff Selection Commission Job Recruitment must be of the age:
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 4th August 2017.
The age relaxation of 05 years is applicable for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, where for the candidates belonging to OBC will get age relaxation of 03 years.
The authorities will select the candidates for the Upcoming SSC Recruitment 2017 for the Scientific Assistant post in 2017 on the basis of their performance in the following selection round:
- Online Written Examination (Paper-I and Paper-II)
- The candidates who belong to the unreserved category have to pay the application fee of Rs.100.
- For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen, there is no application fee.
- The candidates who will get the Level 6 jobs is SSC SA Recruitment will get the salary of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4200.
- The salary for Scientific Assistant Job 2017 will get a salary of Rs.33,000-36,000 per month.
How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Posts:
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Search for the notification on the home page.
- Check the Eligibility details by reading the notification carefully.
- Then, Open the Online Application form for SSC.
- Make sure to fill the form carefully with correct details.
- Attach the mandatory certificates along in the Application form.
- Submit the form.
- Start Date to Apply: 18th July 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 8th August 2017
- The date for the Written Exam: 20th to 27th November 2017.
For SSC 2017 Official Job Notification – Click Here