- 1 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
- 3 SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Stenographer SSC recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 SSC Stenographer Result 2015
- 7 Download SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Notification
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Notification
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Notification has released recently in the month of August. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India has released this recruitment notification to fill 1064 Grade “C” & Grade “D” Stenographer vacancies. Aspirants who wish to get SSC Job may get use of this SSC Recruitment 2015 notification for Stenographer posts. Interested candidates may apply through online for these Stenographer vacancies in SSC on or before the last date. To apply through online for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2015 candidates should visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission www.ssc.nic.in. Direct link for SSC Stenographer Recruitment is available in our site. Starting date for online registration of the Stenographer recruitment in SSC is 7th September 2015.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government body. It releases various recruitment notifications every year such as Combined Higher level Secondary Examination (CHSL), Combine Graduate Level Examination(CGL), Stenographer and Junior Engineer. Now it came up with the Stenographer Recruitment notification to hire meritorious candidates who have completed their secondary level education(10+2). Candidates who wish to work in Central government apply for this SSC Stenographer recruitment 2015 on or before 27th September 2015.
Staff Selection commission is inviting applications from the desirous candidates for the SSC Stenographer recruitment. Interested candidates can get complete SSC Recruitment Notification for Stenographer in official website www.ssc.nic.in. You can also download SSC Stenographer notification from our site. we will upload the notification once it has published in official site. Up to now Staff Selection Commission hasn’t updated the notification. They have released this SSC Stenographer recruitment notification through paper advertisement. Remaining details like Eligibility, Selection process, Application fee etc of SSC Stenographer recruitment are provided below.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has released this Stenographer Notification to recruit Candidates for Grade “C” & Grade “D” Stenographer vacancies. Below table illustrates the number of vacancies available for each post. this will help you to know the post wise and total number of vacancies released under SSC stenographer recruitment 2015.
Name of the Post: Stenographer.
Total Vacancies: 1064.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||50 Posts|
|2.||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||1014 Posts|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Stenographer vacancies in Staff Selection Commission should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess 12th Standard (10+2) or its equivalent pass from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per rules.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the organisation: Staff selection commission (SSC).
Total Vacancies: 1064.
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Candidates & Women Candidates: Nil.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests.
- Written Test.
- Typing Test/ Skill Test.
- Starting for Online Registration: 08/08/2015.
- Last Date for Part-I Registration: 04/09/2015.
- Last Date for Part-II Registration: 07/09/2015.
SSC Stenographer Online Application
Candidates can get online application for the SSC Stenographer recruitment 2015 from the official website ssconline.nic.in. Fill the online application and submit it on or before 27/09/2015.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on Notices & Select Stenographer recruitment 2015.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible to apply, click on examination –>Part-I Registration.
- Click on online form.
- Fill the all fields carefully and submit it, with this your part-I Registration will be completed.
- Note down the Registration ID & Password which will be generated after the part-I registration.
- Now you can complete your part-II Registration using this registration ID before the last date.
- Upload your Photo & Signature to complete your part-II Registration and submit it.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
To apply online for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2015, click on below link
Stenographer SSC recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 are eligible to download the admit cards from official website www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission of India will release the Admit cards for Stenographer Recruitment 2015 few days before the exam in their official website. Candidates can download their admit cards just by entering their registration ID & Pass word.
SSC Stenographer Result 2015
After conducting the written exam, Staff Selection Commission will release the results. Candidates who have attended the SSC Stenographer recruitment 2015 should check the results from official website. The information about SSC Stenographer Results releasing dates will be announced in our website. So keep visiting our website regularly.
Download SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 Notification
To download SSC Steno Recruitment 2015 notification, please click on below link