- 1 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 SSC Recruitment 2017 – SSC Stenographer 2017 Grade C and D Exam Notification Details
- 1.3 SSC Gr. C & D Stenographer Application Form – Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2017
- 1.4 SSC Stenographer Exam Dates 2017 – SSC Jobs
- 1.5 Download SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 PDF
- 2 SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification
- 3 SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
- 4 SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Details
- 6 Stenographer SSC recruitment Admit Cards
- 7 SSC Stenographer Result
- 8 Download SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification
SSC Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission will circulate Notification for recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ vacancies. The Eligible aspirants of these SSC jobs can apply through Online. The SSC Stenographer Recruitment Online registration commences from 17th June 2017. The Last date to submit the SSC Stenographer Jobs online applications will be on 15th July 2017. – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Job Openings 2017 – SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Jobs
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacant Posts||Various Posts|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs – SSC Jobs|
Get all types of Government job announcements through Employment News page of www.recruitment.guru website.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
Individuals who are looking for Central Government jobs can utilize this SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam. Aspirants waiting for SSC Recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and D has finally released. Before, initiating the applying process check the SSC Stenographer Exam Grade C and D Vacancies eligibility conditions. If they meet those requirements anyone can apply for SSC Steno Jobs. Therefore, eligible candidates have to send their applications before 15th July 2017. You can also get SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 in the official website www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Jobs
Here we provided complete details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 from the Notification released by Staff Selection Commission. Furthermore, details about SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Notification 2017, Eligibility Criteria, vacancies, Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Online Application Form, SSC Stenographer Syllabus, SSC Stenographer Previous Papers, Results, Admit Card is available. Get Staff Selection Commission jobs updates through SSC Jobs Web page of www.recruitment.guru website.
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are planning to take part in the recruitment for SSC Stenographer Jobs must attain age limit requirement as follows:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years.
Aspirants participating in SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2017 must possess the following Qualification:
- Passed 12th Standard or equivalent from recognized Board to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam 2017.
SSC Recruitment 2017 – SSC Stenographer 2017 Grade C and D Exam Notification Details
Aspirants applying for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017 have to pay the application fee as follows:
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Jobs Fee
- General Category: Rs. 100/-.
- Reserved, Women candidates: No Fee.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Selection:
- Written Test.
- Typing Test/ Skill Test.
The Job seekers who got placed in SSC Recruitment 2017, then the SSC Stenographer Salary will be:
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4200/-.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- for SSC Jobs.
SSC Gr. C & D Stenographer Application Form – Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2017
The Online Application for SSC Recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ is available here. Eligible candidates of these SSC Stenographer vacancies can click on the apply online link. Thereafter, Fill the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form through below given apply steps.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 ?
- Initially, visit Staff Selection Commission official website www.ssc.nic.in or.
- Download directly the SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 PDF.
- Read the Announcement carefully for instructions and eligibility requirements.
- Verify the eligibility conditions.
- If eligible, click on SSC Stenographer vacancies apply online link.
- Fill the application and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit the SSC Steno Jobs online form after verifying details.
- Take printouts of proposed form for the future purpose.
Apply Online Link for SSC Stenographer Jobs – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Exam Dates 2017 – SSC Jobs
|The SSC Steno Jobs Online registration starting date||17th June 2017|
|Closing date for Online registration||15th July 2017|
|SSC Steno Exam 2017 Admit Card Availability||September 2017|
|The SSC Stenographer Exam Scheduled date||27th August 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017 Results announcement date||October 2017|
|SSC Steno Skill Test Scheduled date||Update Soon|
Download SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 PDF
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Notification 2017
Follow our website for latest updates on SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification has released recently in the month of August. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India has released this recruitment notification to fill 1064 Grade “C” & Grade “D” Stenographer vacancies. Aspirants who wish to get SSC Job may get use of this SSC Recruitment notification for Stenographer posts. Interested candidates may apply through online for these Stenographer vacancies in SSC on or before the last date. To apply through online for SSC Stenographer recruitment candidates should visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission www.ssc.nic.in. Direct link for SSC Stenographer Recruitment is available in our site. Starting date for online registration of the Stenographer recruitment in SSC is 7th September .
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government body. It releases various recruitment notifications every year such as Combined Higher level Secondary Examination (CHSL), Combine Graduate Level Examination(CGL), Stenographer and Junior Engineer. Now it came up with the Stenographer Recruitment notification to hire meritorious candidates who have completed their secondary level education(10+2). Candidates who wish to work in Central government apply for this SSC Stenographer recruitment on or before 27th September .
Staff Selection commission is inviting applications from the desirous candidates for the SSC Stenographer recruitment. Interested candidates can get complete SSC Recruitment Notification for Stenographer in official website www.ssc.nic.in. You can also download SSC Stenographer notification from our site. we will upload the notification once it has published in official site. Up to now Staff Selection Commission hasn’t updated the notification. They have released this SSC Stenographer recruitment notification through paper advertisement. Remaining details like Eligibility, Selection process, Application fee etc of SSC Stenographer recruitment are provided below.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has released this Stenographer Notification to recruit Candidates for Grade “C” & Grade “D” Stenographer vacancies. Below table illustrates the number of vacancies available for each post. this will help you to know the post wise and total number of vacancies released under SSC stenographer recruitment .
Name of the Post: Stenographer.
Total Vacancies: 1064.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||50 Posts|
|2.||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||1014 Posts|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Stenographer vacancies in Staff Selection Commission should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess 12th Standard (10+2) or its equivalent pass from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per rules.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Details
Name of the organization: Staff selection commission (SSC).
Total Vacancies: 1064.
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Candidates & Women Candidates: Nil.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests.
- Written Test.
- Typing Test/ Skill Test.
- Starting for Online Registration: 8th August.
- Last Date for Part-I Registration: 4th September.
- Last Date for Part-II Registration: 7th September.
SSC Stenographer Online Application
Candidates can get online application for the SSC Stenographer recruitment from the official website ssconline.nic.in. Fill the online application and submit it on or before 27/09/.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on Notices & Select Stenographer recruitment .
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible to apply, click on examination –>Part-I Registration.
- Click on online form.
- Fill the all fields carefully and submit it, with this your part-I Registration will be completed.
- Note down the Registration ID & Password which will be generated after the part-I registration.
- Now you can complete your part-II Registration using this registration ID before the last date.
- Upload your Photo & Signature to complete your part-II Registration and submit it.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
To apply online for SSC Stenographer recruitment , click on below link
Stenographer SSC recruitment Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for SSC Stenographer Recruitment are eligible to download the admit cards from official website www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission of India will release the Admit cards for Stenographer Recruitment few days before the exam in their official website. Candidates can download their admit cards just by entering their registration ID & Pass word.
SSC Stenographer Result
After conducting the written exam, Staff Selection Commission will release the results. Candidates who have attended the SSC Stenographer recruitment should check the results from official website. The information about SSC Stenographer Results releasing dates will be announced in our website. So keep visiting our website regularly.
Download SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification
To download SSC Steno Recruitment notification, please click on below link