- 1 SSC UDC Jobs 2016 @ ssc.nic.in
- 2 Download SSC Upper Division Clerk Exam Notification 2016
SSC Notification recently published for SSC Upper Division Clerk vacant posts. The Starting date to apply Offline for SSC UDC Jobs from 1st October. All the Eligible candidates for SSC Recruitment of UDC Clerk jobs can apply through Offline. The last date for submitting the Offline application form will be on 31st October. The Aspirants who planned to apply for SSC Clerk jobs can get their required information here. The applicant determination for recruitment in Staff selection commission by their execution in Upper Division Clerks Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. For more insights about SSC UDC Clerk, recruitment details are available here – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC UDC Jobs 2016 @ ssc.nic.in
Staff selection commission has published an employment notification for filling vacancies of SSC UDC Clerk Posts. The work seekers who are interested in SSC Upper Division Clerk jobs can participate in SSC Recruitment procedure. The Individuals have to submit the duly filled application form through Offline. For that, the candidate has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the SSC Notification for Clerk jobs. Those who are willing to apply for these SSC UDC Jobs must check the eligibility conditions. The Applicants should have below given qualification requirement for SSC UDC Clerk 2016. The age limit should be below 50 years for SSC Upper Division Clerk Exam 2016.
SSC Careers – SSC UDC Clerk Jobs
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Indian Government which recruits staff for various posts in various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC offer this excellent opportunity for employment SSC Clerk Posts. Hence SSC provided significant opportunity by releasing notification regarding vacancies in Upper Division Clerk Posts. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the Clerk jobs can fill the SSC UDC Vacancies Recruitment.
Therefore for detailed information about SSC recruitment 2016, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, SSC UDC Jobs Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Furthermore, the aspirants looking for another Latest Govt Jobs in any States can check for job details in recruitment.guru website. So, this SSC Clerk Notification probably helps you.
SSC Clerk Notification 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in SSC UDC Jobs can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The applicants who are searching for Upper Division Clerk Jobs in SSC Recruitment follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Staff selection Commission (SSC).
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Mode of Application: Offline.
Recruitment Mode: Written Examination.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
SSC Clerk Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply Staff selection Commission Recruitment of Clerk Jobs, have to check the Notification for SSC UDC Jobs Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details of SSC, Upper Division Clerk Recruitment see the official notification provided below.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Eligibility Details
The work candidates of Central Govt jobs in SSC UDC vacancies must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in SSC Clerk Notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for SSC UDC vacancies
- The candidates who are planning to apply for SSC clerk jobs must have the age limit with maximum 50 years of age as on 01/08/2016.
- The age relaxation applicable in SSC recruitment to five years for SC/ ST, Three years (eight years for SC/ST) for Defence Service Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities, Three years (eight years for SC/ST) for Border security Force personnel disabled in operation during the Indo-Pakistan hostilities.
- Check the SSC Notification for Upper Division Clerk jobs link for detailed information about age relaxation.
Qualification for SSC UDC Exam 2016
The Eligibility required for Upper Division SSC Clerk posts: If any individual permanent, regular/ temporary, appointed of the following fields:
- Lower Division Grade of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service,
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service,
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service,
- Election Commission of India Clerical Service and Central Hindi Directorate,
- Central Vigilance Commission,
- Ministry of External Affairs and Central Administrative Tribunal,
- Ministry of Environment and Forests.
- Check the SSC UDC Jobs Notification for precise information about SSC Upper Division Clerk Jobs eligibility criteria.
SSC Recruitment 2016 – Latest SSC Upper Division Clerk Jobs
Application Fee for SSC Clerk Recruitment:
The Candidates after satisfying eligibility criteria can apply SSC Upper Division Clerk jobs for application details check the Official notification of SSC UDC Jobs.
Selection Process for SSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment
The Eligible and Interested candidates in SSC Upper Division Clerk Jobs will undergo selection process through their performance in the SSC Upper Division Clerks Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
SSC UDC Clerk Application
The Eligible job seekers of SSC UDC Jobs can apply for Staff selection commission Clerk Posts through Offline, for Offline SSC Application, follow the below provided steps for SSC Clerk Jobs:
How to apply for SSC UDC Recruitment 2016
- Go for Staff selection commission Official website ssc.nic.in (OR)
- Directly use the link provided below for SSC Clerk Notification 2016.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the documents ready as mentioned in the SSC UDC Notification 2016 to apply.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application form after Verifying the details to below mentioned address.
Regional Director (Northern Region),
Staff Selection Commission,
Important Dates for SSC UDC Exam 2016
- The Starting date for Availability of SSC Application: 01/10/2016.
- The Closing Date for Application submission: 31/10/2016.
- The SSC Upper Division Clerk Competitive Examination Scheduled Date: 03/12/2016.
For more information about the SSC UDC Jobs application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification of SSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment in which given below.
Download SSC Upper Division Clerk Exam Notification 2016
Follow our Website for latest updates on SSC UDC Recruitment 2016